Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

superbearxg

Applied Reality Trading

Hi,

I just came across a Traderscoach.com advertising its Applied Reality Trading (ART) system and home-study course. Wondering if anyone has any experience with the software as well as this ART system trading the futures markets. Any feedback is appreciated.

Hi,

I just came across a Traderscoach.com advertising its Applied Reality Trading (ART) system and home-study course. Wondering if anyone has any experience with the software as well as this ART system trading the futures markets. Any feedback is appreciated.

I tried it two years ago, was curious... it doesnt work... he doesnt publish in his site and his email publication all the super bad trades...

The sistem only works on trending markets.... thought market cycles more than what it trends... lol... my 2 cents cheers Walter.

many thanks for the feedback, Walter! I got the same feeling as well after going through the website; all the charts provided show great trading results using the system. You're correct - those are almost all great trending intraday trades. I wonder if the system works as well for "cycle" or choppy days - whether it can be used as scalping system? any thought on that?

thanks!

sbxg

many thanks for the feedback, Walter! I got the same feeling as well after going through the website; all the charts provided show great trading results using the system. You're correct - those are almost all great trending intraday trades. I wonder if the system works as well for "cycle" or choppy days - whether it can be used as scalping system? any thought on that?

thanks!

sbxg

No... it doesnt have any edge for cycle days.. I did test it quite much and did not find really any edge for cycles... what they sell you is how you can stay inside a great big move... but you can actually do that with an ema 50, will be cheaper an easier... cheers Walter.

I work at #%$@ who created the Applied Reality Trading system. I see a previous post by the name of "walterw" from Argentina where he could not get the ART System to work.

We have a comprehensive course materials that are in the 4 week home study course. These materials will teach you how we stay out of non-trending markets. You will learn how to use non-trending markets to your advantage and also how to bracket these non-trending markets and prepare for the next major trend. When mastered, it is possible then to go from one winning trend to another avoiding the non-trending markets. You will also learn how to "Scalp" markets that are bracketed and how to use the ART® Reversals to "Scale-In" or "Scale-Out" of trend trades. Software alone will not be able to do this for you, you will need to study and master the ART® Course Materials included with the ART® Trading System so you learn the techniques.

I work at TradersCoach.com who created the Applied Reality Trading system. I see a previous post by the name of "walterw" from Argentina where he could not get the ART System to work.

We have a comprehensive course materials that are in the 4 week home study course. These materials will teach you how we stay out of non-trending markets. You will learn how to use non-trending markets to your advantage and also how to bracket these non-trending markets and prepare for the next major trend. When mastered, it is possible then to go from one winning trend to another avoiding the non-trending markets. You will also learn how to "Scalp" markets that are bracketed and how to use the ART® Reversals to "Scale-In" or "Scale-Out" of trend trades. Software alone will not be able to do this for you, you will need to study and master the ART® Course Materials included with the ART® Trading System so you learn the techniques.

Plenty or free materials here. Don't fall for this.

Learn how to read price action. Learn how and why market oscillates between supply and demand. Establish yourself where S/R at the time frame you feel comfortable with. Have a plan of action with contingency. There you have a start.

Need any help for all I mentioned above? stick around this forum. There's plenty of experience traders willing to help, including myself. We'll get you going.

Cost $00.000

Let me get this straight... ART is good if YOU are good... I dont say its a bad software, it has certain creative things BUT it will not give you the holygrail by no means as their publicity looks like... any way if you guys want to give a try its 600 bucks... now they claim that this 600 bucks trial its not enough to understand the system... in that case they should not sell this "half" information because its sincerily useless.... thats my input here... cheers Walter.

Plenty or free materials here. Don't fall for this.

Learn how to read price action. Learn how and why market oscillates between supply and demand. Establish yourself where S/R at the time frame you feel comfortable with. Have a plan of action with contingency. There you have a start.

Need any help for all I mentioned above? stick around this forum. There's plenty of experience traders willing to help, including myself. We'll get you going.

Cost $00.000

Exactly. By the way are you paying James for your advertising t4P?

There is a ton of info here for free, and if what you're looking for isn't actually here, there are some great guys (and gals) that will get you pointed in the right direction.