Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Few days ago i see a gold and silver EA reviews in the FPA.

that seems very interesting and with great results.

I serach its reviews on the google also but i cant see any negative reviews about them still on any forum or blog thats why iam litle bit confused and wana know more about this EA before investing so if anyone has any idea or have try this ea so plz share his experince with us all.

thank you

http://www.goldexpertadvisor.com/

this is there link see and also see there reviews about this on FPS also if you dont try this

before.

I am looking for a good ea for gold and silver if anyone has idea about other ea that is good and backtested and prove of there result then share reviews about that also.

"I purchase this Expert Advisor one month ago i install with the full support of goldexpertadcisor.com

support team on my mt4 and set the mt4 on the vps. total trades in 17 trading days is 53 out the 45 is postive

ohh awsome that was the great worth investing to this EA. I gain the investing money of ea in first weak

and after that my capital is going up and iam waiting for the double my money in this month end i belive

it will make in two months as i see its progress and then i will withdraw my initial capital and rum this expert on my profit.

what you say guys about this idea.