Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

BRICKS Indicator for Tradestation

This is a new and modified version of the BRICKS indicator provided by PatientTrader from the TS forums. The BRICKS is simply a 3 Line Reversal indicator. This one has been modified to:

"1. Added TrendLine drawing to draw the tops and bottoms of

the "bricks".

2. Cleaned up the Alert reporting

3. Added a vertical Trendline as the last PaintBar of a box

prior to a new box, to close the box cleanly.

- description taken from TS forums by PatientTrader

Note: I read somewhere that this is a little resource intensive. I can not get this to load on my charts so please do not ask me any question on how it works. I have not tried it and will most likely not.

Installation:

Import the .ELD file. Go to Insert Analysis Technique > Pantbar > 3 Brick Reversal > DONE

custombricks.ELD

Thank you SoulTrader for posting this indicator on this site. It's amazing how Identical it is to TTM's. Well probably not really, I heard Hubert joke about stealing and indicator and adjusting it a little and now selling it.

I've gotten everyone of their indicators now from sites like this and others "For Free". The only one I do not have is the Scalper indicator which paints the bar white.

Does anyone know where I can get the code for that ?

Guest cooter
Chrisl What are some other sites like this one? That we can get indicators from

Something for nothing... and your chicks for free....:p

Chrisl What are some other sites like this one? That we can get indicators from

That's simple, many do it using google: "download tradestation indicator".

After some years of testing thousands of indicators you maybe find this site useful, if you won't lose all your energy of course.

Hi,

I am interested in the bricks indicator.

Due to i am not a tradestation user but are able of programming issues and my charting software has special scripting functions, I would be pleased if your could send the script code. I can not read the ELD files.

It would be great if someone can post or eMail the easy language script of this indicator!

Thanx a Lot!

Larsoe