Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Add-on For Heikin Ashii and Volume Delta

This is an add-on for the Heikin Ashii and Volume Delta I requested and created by Walterw. All credits go out to Walterw for coding this up.

What this does is it spots the color divergence on the TTM and the Volume Delta. Whenever the TTM is blue but Volume Delta stays red, it will plot a dot on top of the price bar and vice versa.

What is important to remember is that this indicator should only be used to spot support and resistance at your predefined levels.

I have attached a snapshot showing how this indicator works. Notice the yellow line (daily pivot). We see more sellers there indicated by the red dots leading to a 30pt reversal.

DELTA TTM DIV.ELD

ttmandvolumedelta.jpg.6af4509e35694be76e1dad42e7e22e2e.jpg

Yea... I was wondering the same thing. Im not sure how I could apply filter to noises because I use this tool at every pivot level. I also use it when the markets are rangebound and not respecting any pivot that I use. Do you want the dots to appear only at MP levels and pivot points?

Yea, I'd love to see them mainly at those pivot levels, or like a certain tick amount prior. Like...only show signals if price is within 2 points of VAL, VAH or POC kind of thing. Hmmm.....gettin me thinkin.

Here's my chart, though.

dots.thumb.png.e65eb248b8a1f088279587f5638bbb6a.png

I think its definitely doable. Especially if you set the parameters to lets say within +-1 pt (any amount here) at each pivot. My elementary level with coding will be of no help but I am sure someone can help you out with it.

Regarding this tool though.... its probably one of the simplest tool but yet I find it of tremendous use. The turning points are amazing. :)

I think its definitely doable. Especially if you set the parameters to lets say within +-1 pt (any amount here) at each pivot. My elementary level with coding will be of no help but I am sure someone can help you out with it.

Regarding this tool though.... its probably one of the simplest tool but yet I find it of tremendous use. The turning points are amazing. :)

Soul I will be working on it... cheers Walter.

Ok Soul, you want to try this one, it will require to input the previous day H/L/C like on the pivots indicator, also must input vah, poc and val for today.. the "factor" is the amount of ticks above-below the levels that will be taking into acount, I put it default on 3 thinking of a 3 point on YM, now per example for russell if you want a 3 tick factor, the input should be 0.3.... you can play with this factor as convenient.... enjoy , cheers Walter.

DELTA Heikin Ashii DIV ON LEVEL.ELD

OK Soul, this is the Delta Ttm Divergence with level filters that works fine (no glitches), as I stated previous , this level filter version will only plot the dots that are near to a level by a "factor" input... the default is 3 wich would represent a 3 points of YM.... for Russell would be 0.3 for 3 ticks factor wich is the distance above/ below level that this dots will be taken into acct...(you can play with this factor) as with the pivots indicator, inputs of previous day h/l/c must be entered, also todays mp levels (vah, val, poc) and there is 5 "fixedvalues" that can be used (optional) for sensitive levels that you want to monitor (fibonacci,vpc, etc) ... enjoy cheers Walter.

DELTA TTM DIV LEV 2.ELD

Hi walterw,

Is it possible to modify the new indicator slightly to show up to 10 fixed values? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you

certainly ¡¡ I will prepare that some time tomorrow... cheers Walter.

Walter or Soul,

Could you post an example of the what should be set in the inputs section - The HLC and VAH POC VAL but the other fields fixedvalue1-fixedvalue10.

Thanks

rickv : does fixed levels are optional, you can use them for a key fibonacci level you have in your analisis, maybe a vpc or other key S&R level you want to take into acct... if not you may live it on 0.... cheers Walter.

Guest yoyomamand

Is this working? Add-on For Heikin Ashii and Volume Delta