Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

pro4Xtrader

High Probability Forecasts

Hello fellow traders!

This is my first post and I would like to start a trade journal where I can share my trading ideas where I am always open for any comments, feedback and suggestions.

The reason this thread called "high probability" is because I'll try to share only cherry picked setups here.

Hope this will be a hot and friendly thread!

Regards,

US Oil – WTI just hit my upside target at 56 USD for a barrel. Not its an interesting level that should be monitored. Breakout above should trigger further extensions up while if rejected correction will take place.

2uzcvhv.jpg

According to my analysis USDJPY eventually should move lower. However at the same time while the new cycle begins it could trigger a correctional move up for about 200-300 pips. Need to watch current support.

161ygxz.png

Interesting setup on NZDJPY.

The long term picture looks pretty bearish, while in short term pair facing no resistance, while the support has been rejected. It could be a good long trade for approximately 100 pips potential gain. Soon we’ll find out.

o5njp0.png

GBPUSD did break the support that implies that it will move lower eventually. However the cyclic analysis warns on the potential move higher first. So there are two trade setups, buy and sell … will be interesting to follow.

2h5i2yd.png

For now USDJPY should continue moving up towards our target at 120.20. When/if hit I’d start looking for mid/long term sell opportunities as most pairs signaling on potential weak USD and strong JPY in the next weeks/months to come.

t5nfxt.png

Across the board AUD could be losing value, fast. This would establish trend on most AUD pairs, especially GBPAUD, EURAUD and AUDJPY. But in this particular case here is EURAUD likely scenario… quite large upside potential.

2zg6s8y.png

NZDUSD in my view has confirmed the mid/long term downtrend. But now with the new cycle I think it will correct up slightly before the rally down begins. I’d be looking for selling opportunities around 0.76 area.

14jc3y8.png

I think it is obvious that there is significant support at 54 level and significant resistance at 58. At this point with the double top on the lower timeframe WTI has all chances to correct back to 54, after witch we might see uptrend continuation.

1418aba.png

NZDUSD entered the downtrend cycle that could last approximately 2 months. As a target I see 0.7270 area. As it currently holding the resistance, there could be a good entry point presented early next week.

5nj30j.png