Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Don4

Slow load time

Its because of the videos. When members are viewing the vidoes it takes up the server load causing delay. I am trying to figure out how to speed things up. I may use a different host just for the videos in the future. Sorry for this.

Anyone still experiencing slow loading time? All videos are now on a seperate folder. I have been experiencing no lag lately... but curious to know others experiences. Thanks

Anyone still experiencing slow loading time? All videos are now on a seperate folder. I have been experiencing no lag lately... but curious to know others experiences. Thanks

Yes, here i am still experiancing slow load time,.. average time per page is about 5-10 seconds after clicking on the link.

Knyyt

Yes, here i am still experiancing slow load time,.. average time per page is about 5-10 seconds after clicking on the link.

Knyyt

Hi Knyyt,

What internet connection are you using? I use a fiber optic connection and experiencing no delay. Maybe I can get some input from other members as well. I will try to look into it.

My suggestion (sorry James) - get Firefox and then download AdBlocker. You can then block the flash ads and other ads throughout the site. I was having the same problem and posted in a different thread and until I was using Firefox and adblocker, I was having lag issues as well.

I am on cable. Wish it was fiber, but that's a long way away before it's throughout the US! :mad:

Yea... firefox is definitely a better browser. IE7 is worse than IE6. Ive done some serious changes to the system trying to lighten the server load. Removed some stuff on the forums as well.

I will keep doing small changes to lighten the server load. Videos are no longer a problem as they are hosted on a seperate server now.