Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

esam_jir

Best Money Management Strategy in the World

I was a day trader for a few years ago, but I couldn't make consistent money from trading, then I stopped. all this time I was thinking that its very difficult to make money from trading without using mathematics in it. Now I found the math of best money management strategy that guarantee to only making money from day trading.

you will be amazed from this math, its like the holy grail.

Since Iam not a programmer and still don't have strategy to trade it, Iam looking for someone to share with him this Math and grow together.

In order to this Math with him I need these requirements :

1. someone to be trust

2. who have a strategy that guarantee no more 4 consecutive losing trades in row

3. risk management at least 1:1 (profit/loss) (no other management rules in the strategy)

4. possible to adjust the strategy with my math management.

Iam sure combining this Math with the strategy as above will lead to the best trading

in the world.

If u have the requirement above please contact me

Sincerely

Esam

I'm not sure I understand. According to your past posts, you consider yourself to be a professional trader, yet you say that you have not been able to make "consistent money" for at least two-and-a-half years. But if I give you a strategy that meets your specifications, you'll show me how to manage the money which we will share, I assume, equally?

That sounds like a great deal.

professional trader doesn't mean that I could make money from trading for long time, its very difficult to make consistent money without Math and good managements.

and the mean point as a professional trader not to loss money. cuz as they said 90% loss money!!!

yes I will share with u everything, and we will adjust the strategy work great with the management.

and if u like we can work as a team.

Remarkable how ignorant, naive and/or just plain stupid (choose one or more) people can be

First, money management information is freely available to everyone courtesy of the Internet. Anyone with an interest can do the research. There is no such things as "best".....what matters is whether the money management is a good match with the trading system to be used. When a profitable trading system is integrated with good money management, the odds of success are increased and that brings me to the last point. The idea that some individual has in their possession a magically effective money management program is simply an attempt to get a more skilled trader to provide them with a way to make money without having to do the hard work of learning how to do it themselves...

There is no (legal) way to "guarantee" no more than X number of consecutive wins or losses. All that a person can do is to show that a particular system "tends" (and then you estimate based on statistical testing) to exhibit (enter a range of numbers here)....approximately X consecutive winning or losing trades.....

It seems that if one sticks around long enough every form of bullshit immaginable shows up on this site.....and I hope DB, that you don't think any of my comment is direct toward you....its not, it is directed to the original author.

Edited by steve46

just go all in every trade, 70% of your account. if you start losing, exit. if you win, let profits run. if you lose, make your next trade be 80% of your account so you make up for your losses faster. if you lose again, go 90% then 100% if need be. you wont fail. you cant fail.

just go all in every trade, 70% of your account. if you start losing, exit. if you win, let profits run. if you lose, make your next trade be 80% of your account so you make up for your losses faster. if you lose again, go 90% then 100% if need be. you wont fail. you cant fail.

ok, i'm not programming that one.

I was a day trader for a few years ago, but I couldn't make consistent money from trading, then I stopped. all this time I was thinking that its very difficult to make money from trading without using mathematics in it. Now I found the math of best money management strategy that guarantee to only making money from day trading.

you will be amazed from this math, its like the holy grail.

Since Iam not a programmer and still don't have strategy to trade it, Iam looking for someone to share with him this Math and grow together.

In order to this Math with him I need these requirements :

1. someone to be trust

2. who have a strategy that guarantee no more 4 consecutive losing trades in row

3. risk management at least 1:1 (profit/loss) (no other management rules in the strategy)

Esam

Nah. My money management system is better.

Maybe you should hook up with DAVT. According DAVT, DAVT has a holy grail entry system and you have the holy grail money management system. DAVT is also looking for someone. Come to think of it, your post seem extremely similar to DAVT's. What a weird coincidence. But what do I know. I am WeToddDid don't listen to anything I have to say or you is dumber than a WeTodd.

Well that's an interesting tactic. I wonder for how long will your account last this way... Something tells me it will be like first 15 minutes on the open :D

In the Probability section of any statistics course, you will learn that the probability of a system with 80% success (or pick any other number except 100%) rate STILL will eventually have 4 (or more) losses in a row. So, sadly,  the author of this money management system has not yet found the Holy Grail.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:37 PM, RichardV2 said:

In the Probability section of any statistics course, you will learn that the probability of a system with 80% success (or pick any other number except 100%) rate STILL will eventually have 4 (or more) losses in a row. So, sadly,  the author of this money management system has not yet found the Holy Grail.

The only rule you need to know from money management is to risk no more than 1% from equity, this will save your account from disaster. Other rules or techniques are too complicated and often useless because risk of improper use is high.