Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

May I suggest putting it on the home page, or at least the link to it, preferably in the main tool bar (Home, Forums, Indicators . . . ). Otherwise, guests may never even see it.

Also, why are my PMs posted to it?

My pms also look like if they were posted on the chat. What is going on?

It may be that you're the only one who can see them. I discovered a new options page in the User CP for the chat. Just uncheck the PMs option. Mine are no longer there.

Hi

Yes - only you will see notifications of your PMs in the ChatBox. Here are the options:

(Pro) Enable PMs

The Shoutbox has the ability for users to send Private Messages between themselves.

(Pro) Enable PM Notifications

When someone sends a Private Message on the forums, vBShout can send a shoutbox PM to the recipient.

thx

MMS

No - it was only me.

I noticed at first that the chat box opened when clicking on "Forums" on the tool bar.

I thought that I had landed on the "Chat" page again. But when scrolling down I saw

that I was indeed on the "Forums" page.

I can live with it, but can not see the use for a chat box that everyone can see.

I can use Skype for that, and it is private.

Might as well just stick to using the threads the comments should be in anyway.

I have disabled the ability for others to see when and to whom I send PM's too.

Thanks MMS

Ivan

1. create your own chatroom and invite users to it! use the 'blue ballon button and invite button' on the ChatBox toolbar

2. or shortcut "/createchat myroom"

3. and to invite people "/chatinvite user"

MMS

Thanks MMS - will give this a fly later.