Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

pb2013

Can a NYSE ETF Be Traded 24 Hours a Day?

Hello all- I'm a beginning trader, and am trying to find a final answer to this question, but haven't been able to do so yet:

I want to be able to buy & sell an ETF, like SPY for example, at any hour, 24 hours a day/5 days week.

Is this possible?

SPY is listed on the NYSE, and can be traded in 'extended hours', which appears to mean up to 8PM EST, or beginning at 4am EST in premarket.

How do I find out if this product can be traded on other exchanges that are open when the NYSE is closed?

For example, what if I want to trade it at midnight?

I would love to hear any recommendations for basic trading classes/education or even a referral to an ethical knowledgeable advisor.

I'm not looking for someone to broker my trades,but would like to be able to ask an expert questions like this as they come up, and obviously I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee for that.

Thanks for any advice you may have.

--pb2013

I'm bumping this question back up the queue-- it lookslike about 37 people have viewed it so far, but no replies.

I'm not sure of what the proper etiquette is at this site, so pardon me if my repeat of my question is rude, but I really need to find an answer-- my spouse *insists* that an ETF of the depth and power of DIA or SPY should be able to be traded 24 hours a day, "follow the sun", as one market closes and another opens up.

Can anyone answer this or point me to somewhere I can find out?

I've tried investopedia, looked at online brokers and all definitions of 'after hours trading' I can find, but still no definitive answer to my question.

Thanks for any help.

my spouse *insists* that an ETF of the depth and power of DIA or SPY should be able to be traded 24 hours a day, "follow the sun", as one market closes and another opens up.

Just because your spouse believes something doesn't make it true... even if they are always right.

An exchange traded fund (ETF) is a basket of stocks that are traded on a given market. If the market is closed then it can't be traded. Trading hours for the NASDAQ and NYSE can be found on their respective web sites.

If you want to trade 24 hours try the futures indexes.

I would love to hear any recommendations for basic trading classes/education or even a referral to an ethical knowledgeable advisor.

There is a wealth of information on this website. Most full service brokerages have learning centers on their web sites. NASDAQ and NYSE have learning centers on their web sites. With all of these you have to take the time and make the effort to explore. Sadly, many people just want to be handed an answer. You'll learn more and learn more quickly if you take the time.

You'll pay up for an advisor (mentor)... nothing in this business is cheap. If you post that you are looking for a mentor, I'm sure someone will hook up with you with either an offer or suggestions. I've seen similar posts come up from time to time and you may be able to gather some useful information from reading those threads.

If you post that you are looking for a mentor, I'm sure someone will hook up with you with either an offer or suggestions.

Reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman goes online saying that he's a young boy looking for mature, older male friends and his screen instantly fills up with response windows.

One doesn't need to look for a mentor; all he has to do is stand still. If you literally know nothing, you must first find out how markets operate, i.e., why people buy and sell, why prices go up and down. Then you need to decide what you want from it. Then you need to figure out how you go about getting what you want.

This may be of help with regard to determining your objectives. There are also extremely basic books suggested at the end of the first section which will take you by the hand through the shallows. This may also be helpful regarding how and why the markets are what they are.

If you decide on futures, check out the CME site, though you may want to make sure you have a bottle of aspirin handy.

Avoid brokers for education.

Avoid vendors at all costs.

Avoid anybody who wants to teach you how they trade, even if they can and are willing to provide irrefutable proof that (a) they actually do trade and (b) they make a living at it.

If you've ever been to a bazaar in Marrakech, then you're most likely prepared for the vendor onslaught. If not, guard your wallet as if it were your most cherished possession.

Just because your spouse believes something doesn't make it true... even if they are always right.

An exchange traded fund (ETF) is a basket of stocks that are traded on a given market. If the market is closed then it can't be traded. Trading hours for the NASDAQ and NYSE can be found on their respective web sites.

If you want to trade 24 hours try the futures indexes.

Thanks v much for your reply. Yes, I'm well aware that insistence doesn't equal veracity -- :-) but need to find some credible 'expert' answer to this, have been researching but haven't been able to get a clear understanding thus far.

Not to try to latch onto you like a leech, but a follow up question here:

It appears that this particular 'basket of stocks' is only sold on a single market?

Are there indexes other than futures indexes which trade 24 hours a day?

There is a wealth of information on this website. Most full service brokerages have learning centers on their web sites. NASDAQ and NYSE have learning centers on their web sites. With all of these you have to take the time and make the effort to explore. Sadly, many people just want to be handed an answer. You'll learn more and learn more quickly if you take the time.

You'll pay up for an advisor (mentor)... nothing in this business is cheap. If you post that you are looking for a mentor, I'm sure someone will hook up with you with either an offer or suggestions. I've seen similar posts come up from time to time and you may be able to gather some useful information from reading those threads.

Another thanks for this advice. Yes, there's a wealth of info here, at every 'research' site, at all the brokers' sites and all over the net... figuring out which to focus on is like deciding on what college to go to, you know?

I'm generally in favor of the 'teach a man to fish' approach, not just get handed every answer, and am willing to invest time and $ to learn, however some info is hard to find when one doesn't know how to frame the question properly.

I do understand that nothing in the business is cheap, and tho wary of conmen, I do think paying a 'tutor' for some info I need to find quickly can be more productive than spending days/hours looking for answers that are well known to experienced people.

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

Reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman goes online saying that he's a young boy looking for mature, older male friends and his screen instantly fills up with response windows.

Funny... Yea, could be something like that. I'm sure there are reputable people in the business, but the bad probably out number the good (the 80/20 rule). I have no personal experience with it, so I would not extend to bashing a service that I've never used.

Absolutely... buyer beware.

One doesn't need to look for a mentor; all he has to do is stand still. If you literally know nothing, you must first find out how markets operate, i.e., why people buy and sell, why prices go up and down. Then you need to decide what you want from it. Then you need to figure out how you go about getting what you want.

This may be of help with regard to determining your objectives. There are also extremely basic books suggested at the end of the first section which will take you by the hand through the shallows. This may also be helpful regarding how and why the markets are what they are.

If you decide on futures, check out the CME site, though you may want to make sure you have a bottle of aspirin handy.

Avoid brokers for education.

Avoid vendors at all costs.

Avoid anybody who wants to teach you how they trade, even if they can and are willing to provide irrefutable proof that (a) they actually do trade and (b) they make a living at it.

If you've ever been to a bazaar in Marrakech, then you're most likely prepared for the vendor onslaught. If not, guard your wallet as if it were your most cherished possession.

Thanks so much for the info, the warnings and the advice! I've not been to Marrakesh, but do remember that South Park episode clearly!

Yup, keeping a close eye on the wallet, don't 'believe' any of the gurus/bloggers/motley and other 'services' who swear they can time the market (and show me, today only, only for me, now now now, show me how! )

Nonetheless... In addition to educating myself, I would be interested in a knowledgeable, ethical 'tutor' I could go to with confidence for questions I cannot reasonably find answers to.

I hear you re the 'just have to stand still' idea, but really, aren't there some ethical experts out there who will share their expertise for a reasonable fee? I don't want to give them my money to run, I just want to be able to pick their brains on 'core facts' now and then.

I do understand that I'd need to vet their claims of expertise - was hoping someone on these boards could make a recommendation.

I'm well aware of the irony though- everyone I know who has ever used a 'financial advisor' has been unhappy with them-- hence my decision to begin to understand and manage my money for myself.

Thanks again for your time and the great links, going to read the 'Trading Journal' right now.

I hear your 'just have to stand still' idea, but really, aren't there some ethical experts out there who will share their expertise for a reasonable fee? I don't want to give them my money to run, I just want to be able to pick their brains on 'core facts' now and then.

Why not just ask them here? At least you'll get more than one side.

Thanks v much for your reply. Yes, I'm well aware that insistence doesn't equal veracity -- :-) but need to find some credible 'expert' answer to this, have been researching but haven't been able to get a clear understanding thus far.

Not to try to latch onto you like a leech, but a follow up question here:

It appears that this particular 'basket of stocks' is only sold on a single market?

Are there indexes other than futures indexes which trade 24 hours a day?

First let me say that I'm no expert on ETF's. I've rarely traded them. I get better intraday moves from individual stocks (just not interested in ETF's). I'm hearing your question, and I think you are lacking some basic knowledge. I'll try not to get too far into the weeds.

To your question... "are there indexes other than futures which trade 24 hours a day":

The short answer is no... you can't actually trade an index.

An index such as the S&P 500 is comprised of 500 individual stocks traded on the NYSE. the price that gets listed for the S&P 500 throughout the day is simply an aggregate of the price movement of these individual stocks throughout the day. The index itself can't be traded. There are trading vehicles (if you will) such as an ETF that are comprised of securities (roughly, a basket of stocks). The ETF is designed and managed to mimic the movement of the actual index. The SPY ETF trades on on the NYSE during the available market hours... regular session, pre market, and after market. You can not trade it at any other time. Please note that pre market and after hours is not the best time to trade.

The futures markets are another way to trade an index. The futures markets and the actual index are linked through arbitrage (here we go into the weeds). It's not really important to understand how it works, just know that it does. The futures markets trade 24 hours a day (with exception of a brief maintenance period).

Why not just ask them here? At least you'll get more than one side.

I will ask here,when/if I can't find an answer via my own research or beginning reading/education--

tho trying not to be a 'brain-sucker' - you know, how you answer a question for someone and then they have another 25 or so 'follow ups' ?

However, my spouse also wants a professional 'go-to-guy' for timely answers, similar to going to lawyer for legal, accountant for financial advice.

Thanks again.

To your question... "are there indexes other than futures which trade 24 hours a day":

The short answer is no... you can't actually trade an index...

Please note that pre market and after hours is not the best time to trade. QUOTE]

jpennybags- Thanks again. I actually do understand about the indexes, probably my use of terminology and phrasing was unclear, sorry.

I think I've got the answer now -- tho a continuing problem is my spouse has gotten a different answer from both a professional commodity broker pal and from a veteran part time investor- both have said Yes, you can trade the, ie DIA ETF 24 hours a day.

So, we started with a false assumption:

1) that a 'mega-sized' ETF such as DIA or SPY would be actively invested in by traders all over the world if they found that specific ETF attractive

2) That those investors would be able to trade in these products during *their own* business hours , not restricted to US market timeframes ( market , after and pre-)

3) We assumed that one could purchase these products on a 'follow the sun' basis, not understanding that the state of the market (open/closed) which 'owns' the product, if you will, had a practical effect on whether you could trade it or not.

4) Have also read much about the risks of after hours: wider spread, lesser volume, the risk of no one interested in your offer, and potential differences in $ regulations from the US, as well as higher costs. Got all that, we are just trying to accurately identify what the 'trading window' really is.

I do understand also that FOREX is open 24 hours a day, but not going there at this time- I still have a lot to learn before trying such sophisticated trading.

I do appreciate your time & help. thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.