Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

samuel23

I Need a Good Broker!!

Be careful with iforex, the truth is that they apparently have a staf of advisors who offer you the gold and the moro, very well prepared, 30% weekly, they are incentivizing to make increasing deposits, the truth is that they apparently have a very good platform that they succeed in the operatives, the bad thing is that then they change you from advisors and the problems come, they give you a tendency contrary to the evolution of the market and finally they pluck you without compassion.

We have to use regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds with low transaction cost, low trading spreads,   easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.      

LMFX are an online broker founded in 2008 offering Forex trading trading, CFD trading trading, Spread Betting trading, Social trading trading, and Share Dealing trading. They have a listed stock symbol. This means that LMFX have publically listed and you can officially buy shares in LMFX on one of the worlds global market exchanges.

I think you should try Hotforex is an excellent brokers which offer CFDs on many types of assets - currencies, stocks, indices etc. In my view they offer quite cheap and flexible platform for trading which has many advantages over other brokers and platforms. 

In my opinion, hotforex, ocata, oanda, exness, xm, lmfx etc can be shortlisted as a reputed broker if anyone looking to find a good broker to trade.

On 7/10/2021 at 12:14 AM, aimhi said:

In my opinion, hotforex, ocata, oanda, exness, xm, lmfx etc can be shortlisted as a reputed broker if anyone looking to find a good broker to trade.

I first time hear about Ocata 😂 All others are well-known.

On 1/24/2022 at 7:30 PM, tradeforever said:

I first time hear about Ocata 😂 All others are well-known.

Yeah very strange name for a broker. To add my two cents I would also vote for Hotforex very honest broker with reliable platform. Filled my orders perfectly at yesterday breakout on Gold after the Fed meeting. 

On 9/22/2021 at 2:18 AM, CrazyCzarina said:

Yes, they are all nice, but again it all also depends on your trading skills to make some good money online.

yes this is true, its not abattle of brokers (though a good broker should be chosen first) at the end of the day its the trader and his decisions

Competition among online brokers is fierce, which means costs are falling and services are increasing. However, with so much demand for online brokers, we are seeing more and more new companies entering the space, looking to capitalize on the surge in retail investors. This can make it especially difficult for investors to find a broker that is right for them.

On 1/31/2022 at 11:00 AM, CrazyCzarina said:

Competition among online brokers is fierce, which means costs are falling and services are increasing. However, with so much demand for online brokers, we are seeing more and more new companies entering the space, looking to capitalize on the surge in retail investors. This can make it especially difficult for investors to find a broker that is right for them.

It is really hard recomendation of any broker because there are too many brokers right now so we better need doing some research before finalizing any right broker.

On 2/4/2022 at 5:38 PM, aimhi said:

It is really hard recomendation of any broker because there are too many brokers right now so we better need doing some research before finalizing any right broker.

Agree, after careful research I set my choice on Hotforex and quite satisfied with trading conditions on their platform. Great for both for scalping and for swing trading, withdrawals are processed quickly. 

Many forex sites have reviews of brokers on their pages. Read other readers' comments. Look for affiliate links. If you see links from review sites, and they point directly to the proxy site, that's a good indication that the site is ahead in terms of affiliation.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:36 PM, aimhi said:

These forex sites can surely be helpful in finding some true broker but i think we should only go with the one who is reputed in the market.

I would not advice to keep all eggs in one basket, at least you can compare execution if you use several brokers and choose the fastest and your choice will be justified. 

I am not behind the idea of sticking with one but I also endorse the idea we can diversify our portfolio. I tried writing that we should go with the reputed broker rather than choosing any unregulated plus unreputed broker.