Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sadscorpion

Fibonacci Complete Package

Fibonacci Miracle is a complete package that will show you where to enter a trade, where to exit ( 3 advanced levels !) and where to put a stop loss. You don't need to study Fibonacci numbers - everything will be automatically printed "in easy language" on your chart!

The best part regarding Fibonacci Miracle is that it works best for all marketplaces. It’s not necessary to fool around together with if it is compatible issues any longer as if you would with your various other Forex sign solutions. What you get using the Fibonacci Miracle will be less negative feelings, a smaller amount frustration, and less worry that your trade may possibly start going in the completely wrong direction.

The actual Fibonacci Miracle is often a verified method which gives that you simply confirmed 87% successful deals.

fb1.thumb.gif.43f7af1f27bad895bfaa44b41edee0ed.gif

fb2.thumb.jpg.496285e9166732d0f48422fab08df2fd.jpg

fmiracle.pdf

Awesome looking charts! I really would like to find out more about the cost of this Fib package and all the details on what it does, so I can figure out how to integrate it into my own system I am currently using. Where can I see more info,please? Does it only work with trade station charts?

thank you.

Never mind. PLEASE DONT SEND ME ANY INFO. I went to the website. Whenever any website starts off with "Discover trends before they begin" that's a red flag to be sure. And to call your indicator Fibonacci miracle, means its NOT a miracle. This looks like a scam to me. A huge scam. Even my research on Forex Peace Army says this is a scam. Im not blaming anyone for posting it here but this indicator and especially fibonaccimiracle.com website which takes you to a website with another name!!!!......its all too fishy for me. I will pass.

hi

i already share system for free .. i get it free and iam sharing it for free no matter what peoples say about the owner/site. that is not my business and i believe success in Forex depend on ur own money management and analysis it shouldn't be dependent on any commercial system or indicator.

hi

i already share system for free .. i get it free and iam sharing it for free no matter what peoples say about the owner/site. that is not my business and i believe success in Forex depend on ur own money management and analysis it shouldn't be dependent on any commercial system or indicator.

Hi, I am new to this forum, can any one say where can I download Indicator and manual

thanks

Hi, I am new to this forum, can any one say where can I download Indicator and manual

You don't have to download any indicators. Your broker will provide one with the chart analysis, TA(Technical Analysis). Indicators such as Fibs, MA, MACD, BB are all part of the chart.