Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Angelnish

$50 in 15 Minutes

You won't believe this.

Yes! I got it!

$50 in 15 minutes.

This morning I found a new website on you tube, as soon as I register, I tried to play a game and I win $50 in just 15 minutes.

Isn't it Amazing!

Am still learning the platform for more profits and want you also to try this friends.

Am sure you will like it too.

Trade1on1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmAdEC_EigU]Trade1on1 - The First Trading Game In the World! - YouTube[/ame]

Kindly let me know the url or the website details

You won't believe this.

Yes! I got it!

$50 in 15 minutes.

This morning I found a new website on you tube, as soon as I register, I tried to play a game and I win $50 in just 15 minutes.

Isn't it Amazing!

Am still learning the platform for more profits and want you also to try this friends.

Am sure you will like it too.

Trade1on1

It is like gambling in forex. I havnt tried it but by looking at website + details from u, it looks like they only give $50 once. Coz how can they provide $50 each time u win when u r not depositing any real money.

It is like gambling in forex. I havnt tried it but by looking at website + details from u, it looks like they only give $50 once. Coz how can they provide $50 each time u win when u r not depositing any real money.

I play there for quite a while and its nice.

they do not "give" $50 at all. you bet a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money that you can get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time.

The money goes to a common pot and when the game ends, the player who has the highest portfolio wins the pot.

During the game each one gets $100k for virtual trading and the Buy/Sell orders are in real time just like the real thing.

In short, its sort of a trading contest between 2 or more traders.

It is nice but i recommend you to play in demo mode for free before depositing any money.

What do you mean by that "the player with the highest porfolio wins the pot". Well i have understand only part of it. How is gaming related to forex?? Sorry but am quite confused, please can someone explain me better!! Thnks

I play there for quite a while and its nice.

they do not "give" $50 at all. you bet a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money that you can get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time.

The money goes to a common pot and when the game ends, the player who has the highest portfolio wins the pot.

During the game each one gets $100k for virtual trading and the Buy/Sell orders are in real time just like the real thing.

In short, its sort of a trading contest between 2 or more traders.

It is nice but i recommend you to play in demo mode for free before depositing any money.

Does this exit in forex? contest for 2 people only. i don't believe this or is this a joke.

I never heard this before. And what is this virtual trading -$100K that each one gets.

I don't understand this game. Be more clearer on this

What do you mean by that "the player with the highest porfolio wins the pot". Well i have understand only part of it. How is gaming related to forex?? Sorry but am quite confused, please can someone explain me better!! Thnks

Well, it is a skill gaming platform where you can play real stock, forex and commodities using virtual money. You get a virtual portfolio of $100000 to compete other traders all over the world. You can play one on one games or tournaments. And the player with the highest equity WINS!

Global market trading is not gambling.

Trading is based on knowledge and an ability to perform technical and economic analyses.

Therefore, Trade1on1 games are considered as skill games and not gambling.

Well this platform offers many bonuses and i think it really easy and fun. Everyday, i open this site to participate in contest. Apart winning, i have made a lot of friends there and it really connects people around the globe. Nice site :)

Yes there is no spread on this site! The reason is it allows you to open as much orders you want and this is an advantages as you can cumulate maximum profit. I found it better to make transactions without spread :roll eyes:

Yes there is no spread on this site! The reason is it allows you to open as much orders you want and this is an advantages as you can cumulate maximum profit. I found it better to make transactions without spread :roll eyes:

Oh I see, now I understood. That's great!

Thank you samuel23 to clear my doubts and for giving me a clear answer. :)