Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MadMarketScientist

Day Trading the E-mini Futures with Predictor

Josh.. Okay, first you're fundamentally not even understanding what I'm doing here. First I'm not making calls for others to follow me here. I'm providing my real-time read which others can take or leave. I primarily expect others are traders here and have own game plan. This is not a "follow the leader" type thing. I did that for 2 years and had 2 of the top tracked/independently verified futures systems. They are no longer offered. I closed at or near equity highs.

My point is that if you're watching the market you can see what the market does from the point of my call/analysis. You can only do this if you're watching in real-time because I edit my posts. No, its true that most traders can't see everything I see without advanced software -- like the kind I've developed. You wouldn't have been able to see the limit orders exhausting the market orders and the short balance building. Obviously steve didn't or he wouldn't have been talking his ridiculousness at just the wrong time. Yes the market dumped to 18 as I called it today.

It also put in the HOD as I called it. Josh, right now I'm on a losing streak but keep in mind the last time I was here I had 10 winning days. Not a single losing day and people though I was making up calls and even losing. I did extremely well the first half of this year.

The lesson is simple.. don't worry about how I'm doing. If you find my analysis/sharing/calls useful then drop in and say thanks... Again, I'm sharing but not making trade recommendations. I'm not trying to prove myself. I already did and there are better ways to do that.. I never look at forums/calls etc for proof because the quantification isn't precise enough.

Also, for the record I was short but i never called that. In fact, I actually said I was going to only take long trades today. I also wrote that a short imbalance had developed but explain that if they weren't able to drive market lower that they'd be forced to cover. I wrote that the first DRIVE to new highs looked like a stop run.That drive did fail... just as an FYI

Again I'm sharing real-time analysis. I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm also not trying to compete with any other traders here.

You are more dangerous to yourself than any of your potential customers. People can see through your delusional behavior, but I am not sure if you can see yourself in the same light. With your vain defense above, you are only beating around the bush looking for a way to save face. You are not confronting your reality -- which is you do not know WTF you are doing. You are in denial. You are beyond help; only an empty bank account can stop you (I am sure you have re-funded your account many times). May god have mercy on you at this festive season.

Please everyone keep this thread on track to providing real-time/analysis/calls/etc. I know a lot of people don't trade/failed/etc and like to chat/hang out but prefer if you did that in other threads.

Since you arrived Princess mostly everyone else has left the building.....

So you are pretty much talking to yourself unless someone like myself, Josh or Tams decides to provide a bit of common sense...I think if we took a vote YOU would be voted off the island....I've sent a message to the site owner to that effect and I hope others will take a moment to do the same...

I will be gone until this jackass is removed.....my best wishes for a pleasant and safe holiday season to all

Steve

Steve, I'm going to hold you to your word. Please don't come back anytime soon. I'd rather be called a Princess, lied about, trolled, spit on, etc then not to have talent. If there is a lesson then that's the lesson here folks... It is far better to be a despised winner then a loser. If you don't feel the same way then trading probably isn't for you. Many are pointing fingers at me who've never had highly profitable published real-time calls --- like I have. The same people who trying to question me are the same folks who thought I was losing when I had a 10 day uninterrupted win streak.. just remember that.

Here are my projections for the next 24 hours

H2: 1435

H1: 1430.5

L: 1425

Some may realize that the type/quality of analysis I share is better then found in many chat rooms costing hundreds of dollars. The environment is not currently though.. So, I will consider a wide array of options for sharing my analysis in a constructive, positive environment.

Predictor, it seems like a lot of the phrases in your posts are thoughts that come across your mind while using your software, or watching the market. Right or wrong, the posts are your interpretation of the "goings on" in the market at that moment in time. You are able to filter through your calls and find the "calls" that were meaningful. On the other hand, the reader does not share your filter and is not able to gain the same value from your posts as you do. You should expect that your efforts will lead to criticism.

I suppose it is similar to watching a Pentecostal Christian who speak in tongues. When they are finished they seem drained and spiritually satisfied; however, the onlooker has a bewildered "WTF" look on his face.

I suppose it is similar to watching a pentecostal christian who speak in tongues. When they are finished they seem drained and spiritually satisfied; however, the onlooker has a bewildered "wtf" look on his face.

lol !

Yea, he is talking from both sides of his mouth. He would make a better astrologist.

Looking for a reversal in the 18-25 region to get long. For those who actually trade, you're probably seeing my levels are pretty spot on...

Over 24 hours ago, I posted my levels which projected a high of between 30.5 and 35. The high was 34.5

Edited by Predictor

Large negative inventory built at lows... if we stay above this inventory then sellers will be forced to cover. Trading below inventory will likely lead to new lows.

---

Sellers stops just triggered at 27.75. New buy program

You are talking about the S&P, right?

Db

He did say 'could'

He could have said....

Big sell imbalance here, market will head down unless this is a trap for new shorts in which case we will see new highs.

Or to put it another way.

Could go down, could go up.

Jus tryin' to inject a bit of humour....:haha:

He did say 'could'

He could have said....

Big sell imbalance here, market will head down unless this is a trap for new shorts in which case we will see new highs.

Or to put it another way.

Could go down, could go up.

Jus tryin' to inject a bit of humour....:haha:

Pedro, you have skills.

Looking for a reversal in the 18-25 region to get long. For those who actually trade, you're probably seeing my levels are pretty spot on...

Over 24 hours ago, I posted my levels which projected a high of between 30.5 and 35. The high was 34.5

Actually you posted them 14 hrs before the time of the above post and you were only half right -- the high so far is 1437, and your 24 hrs are not yet up.

The trick is not projecting the high and the low. Wyckoff traders have been doing that for years right here in River City, without software, for free. Your problem is management. You exited at 29.5, seven pts ahead of what so far been the high. But I suppose that if you had made only a point, it technically would still be a "winning day".

Learn to let your profits run.

Db

The unfortunate thing is that everyone is criticizing and critiquing Mr.Dice. Why not add value and do what the thread was started and designed for? If the clown wants to turn this into his poor example of a failing trading journal then don't let him hijack the thread! You are not bringing value. So far it seems I am the only one who even attempted.

What say you?

So called "Market Wizards" with the golden "C".

That should forever be your trading grade. C.

If you can't do better then Mr. Dice then don't feel ashamed. If you can then post pics. Simple as that.

Just fill up pages with good stuff that works and makes money and every one will see. Just simply saying his stuff doesn't work or he is wrong doesn't help new or struggling folks. Unless you just want to fill pages with worthless comments then keep doing what you are doing. If not then fill it with good stuff that works and he will have no credibility.

09:40 AM

Last edited by Predictor; Today at 10:01 AM.

Why is there an edit 20 minutes later? LOL

Very high level of selling over the last 24 hours after tremendous momentum surge up. Majority of traders are short at 39.50.. if we start to trade below and build volume that then it would indicate to me a possibility for a run lower. Currently we are trading above this level.

Another area I'm watching is the 44 because we had sell all through that region and not a lot of overall activity. I'm somewhat anticipating a range bound day with possibility to test a new low.

---

Edited by Predictor

My bias is currently long.. new buy programs have triggered. As long as we can stay above that 39.50ish area then there is potential to retest 44.

---

Book is rather heavy.. it might be a case of too many on board now

---

Either buy program or stops being at run at 41.50

Edited by Predictor