Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

GlassOnion

Last Words of a Trader

1. I am comfortable risking 90% of my account on a single trade.

2. Martingale is awesome.

3. Ill just turn this EA on and ill be rich in a few weeks.

4. If I pay this guy $2000 he will give me the holy grail.

What is wrong with using a 40 tick stop? Lots of _____ traders use a 40 tick stop.

There are lots of ways to trade.

Its a set it and forget it trade.

I just put the trade on and walk away.

Edited by Colonel B

I'll buy another one here. Technically, the trade is still valid.

It's going to come back ...

Averaging in is the way to go.

"I tire of going all broken record but, I thankfully believe at some evolutionary point, traders/posters in here on TL will finally realize re scaling:

It’s system specific!" ZDO

BlueHorseshoe

I sometimes look at the last words of traders. Unfortunately, most are merely standard conversation, not at all what I would have thought last words would be.

Try it next time you're reading an old thread. When you come across a member who you don't know, click his name and select "View public profile". See when he was last on Traders Laboratory. If it's over a year ago, the chances are he isn't coming back. Select Statistics - "Find all posts by (trader)" and then have at look.

Most people seem to disappear after posting relatively normal unremarkable posts.

I do wonder what happens to them. I like to think that they have discovered their own holy grail of life and are living happily ever after.

Technical Analysis is my edge
dont see whats wrong with this. i know a couple of small hedge fund managers that trade nothing but technicals and theyre all successful.

Technical Analysis is my edge

dont see whats wrong with this. i know a couple of small hedge fund managers that trade nothing but technicals and theyre all successful.

Baker - was your statement meant to be another "Last words of a trader"?

Probably the best I've read so far.