Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Jack Francisco

Why People Think Forex a Risky Trading:S

Why people Think Forex a Risky trading:Some people think that Forex is a very risky business. But day by day Forex's popularity rapidly increasing.My question is that if "It is a risky business then what are the reasons that most of the people are coming to join this Trading"?:haha:

Jack, if that really is your name which I doubt,(smile) the answer to your question is much longer and more complex than you could ever imagine. But for now I wilkl answer your question with a question. Far riskier than trading, is asking a very desirable woman that you dont know to go out with you. It is also much more embarrasing and your risk is right in public,so sometimes many people get to see if you"win your trade." Yes? So then my question to you is: Why do almost all men keep asking women out when there is so much risk to it?

And unlike trading where you can control your losses you cannot control your loss if a woman says no. So I will ask you again, why do almost all men not even think about giving up the risk of women?

Because Jack, the risk goes much deeper. If you are very,very lucky and she says yes. Now there is the risk that she is not using you for something, the risk she will fall in love with you but you will not love her, and worse, you will fall in love with her and she will not love you back. The risk she is broke and will use you to pay her bills and pretend she loves you, the risk of her cheating on you, the risk of her becoming boring, the risk she has a disease that can kill you, the risk she has a big brother or father that "wants" to kill you, etc, LOL So there are so,so many risks in just that Jack. Yet most men who are still single at age 35 have either had several girlfriends or have asked out dozens or even hundreds of women. Why....if the risk is so great? In fact Jack, the reward may not be greater than the risk, and unlike trading you cant have a target and a stop loss with your feelings. So explain that one,please, Jack?

reversalwaitingdownusdcad.thumb.jpg.cd72a3d7ebee246000211f6ebd38593e.jpg

I think the qn of whether something is preceived to me risky or not has to do with money management.

I think if there is no money management, everything can be risky.

tenfold, every year thousands of new gambers go to las vegas with a system that is based exactly on money mgmt and every one of them lose in the end. Of course money mgmt makes you lose slower.

But in trading money mgmt is of course necessary, but the most important thing is, and will always be: to have a winning system that gives you an edge in every trade you take.

tenfold, every year thousands of new gambers go to las vegas with a system that is based exactly on money mgmt and every one of them lose in the end. Of course money mgmt makes you lose slower.

But in trading money mgmt is of course necessary, but the most important thing is, and will always be: to have a winning system that gives you an edge in every trade you take.

I certainly agree there has to be a winning system. Well i guess is a mix of the 2, good system and giving enough money management 'time' for it to work.

it's all because of the margin calls which you can make full use of the leverage to maximize your fund and the result will be the possibility of high profits or high risk.

Forex is risky bt still more people are coming into it year after year because this is a world of hope..though many know they can lose all their money in it and finish up with nothing even after giving in so much effort and time into it bt still they come into it cause of the hope of succeeding. in the end almost no one succeeds cause forex is much of a false promise to every wanna trader.i wont say dont trade forex bt only trade it with money that u dont need and have some proper source of income alongside it which can guarantee ur monthly expenses ....

forex is cosidered to be risky, when you are not using the right tool or platform, when you apply smart account management and thus protect your account, well then it is much more easiler to trade and actually enjoy forex. this is what i am doing on zulutreade - small accounts, small risk but protected to copy the trades signals of others. :)