Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

dah7

Plotting Market Profile on TS

I have recently downloaded Ant's Market Profile, and it's really great. I'm having one problem with it though. It won't plot the last two days. In other words, it plots every day on my chart but it will never plot the two most recent days. I've emptied my TS cache and re-installed the indicator, but it doesn't correct the problem. Any comments/ideas? Thanks.

Hi dah7,

I just spent some time over at the TS forums to check... I have yet to find any solid free MP indicator for TS. There are two other versions available but in my opinion needs serious work.

The only MP indicator that I came across that got my interested was a commercial indicator available here: Market Profile, Price Distribution & Value Area indicator systems for TradeStation

I shot them an email requesting a free trial so I will keep you posted on how that goes. If you happen to come across any free versions, please let us know. Thanks

SoulTrader and Ant -

I just noticed this week that Ant's version of MP is not plotting the last 2 days of MP. I have been using it for a couple of months now and have not had this problem before.

I didnt notice this problem yesterday but experienced it today. I guess the only solution is to wait to see if Ant can come up with an updated version of this. I also posted a link to a commercial vendor for market profile on Tradestation. Perhaps this is something that traders can look into. From the screenshots I saw, the indicator does look pretty impressive. Alot cheaper than subcribing monthly for MP data.