Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

The June Dow futures contract should be traded from the long side until and after it breaks above 14,823, and as long as it does not move below 14,626 after breaking above 14,823. IMHO.

If you've taken profit on your first contract at 14,698 after buying at 14,505 then use a conservative protective stop now at 14,626 in order to guard your profits as you trade with 14,823 in mind. All the best.

The June Dow futures contract should be traded from the long side until and after it breaks above 14,823, and as long as it does not move below 14,626 after breaking above 14,823. IMHO.

If you've taken profit on your first contract at 14,698 after buying at 14,505 then use a conservative protective stop now at 14,626 in order to guard your profits as you trade with 14,823 in mind. All the best.

Congrats on the 2nd target!

What a move after NFP... I was yesterday several times close to taking a short near/after cash close with a similar reasoning as the last trade (retest of trend line). However, wanted to wait for ON session and NFP in particular as I thought, this might be the safer trade... man, was I right! :) Seeing this aggressive move up, I guess, many took the short before NFP... the big question now is: Will the uptrend, which we saw in the 1st quarter continue? (i.e. no sell in May? :) )

Covered long ES at 1622.50 with a loss. Trend line violated too early for my taste.

I guess, I was too scared giving back some of my nice profits of last week. My original stop was below the low of the day, but I moved it up... :crap:

But I'm not going to chase this market. Waiting for the next trade setup...

I should be given a trophy for outstanding trading performance this week... I've accomplished the incredible feat of generating a loss with a long position this week! Not many can copy that... lol