Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

So, What Knid of Yrar Ot You Hablm?

I have bee having a good year so far. but looking though my logggs, I ses I saa that I always do better in the 1st wuarter and the 4th quarter I realizeI Dont 'have nearly enough date to form a conclusion

Off the top of my hat I conclude the the reason I don't do as well in the Smmer is because I like spending more time out doors..

Does anyone having one way or another as to why the may not to preform up their peak?

I trade only when the conditions are right for me to take money. I go long periods without trading if the conditions are not right. There is some seasonality to it, but not always as it was not the case this year. Practicing patience doesn't really add to gains, but it adds consistency to the gains.

.scotch ... not kicked in enough to either slur that much, nor start speaking like ....

He come staggering in

Today, 05:04 AM

I was thinking Tequilla Sunrises

Well so far my rear has bin 11 moths long..about avefridge for Novetber...

But you know,i hate wastegating time and i hear caffeen can replace sleep and improof spellin when attempting a conversion on here.But apatently the last time i was paraplegic in public..many tears ago..i took a piss in the top left hand pocket of the social club's snooker tablet and was politely asked to leeve...definately had da splints that night,just couldn't sleep and it was then i swoore i would do summation abutt my terryball spellint..innit?

On de udder hant i doo wop a do like (she's my baby)the wavvy red lines under my worms when typocasting and composting a post..lets me know how importand certain worms are in giving udder peeple the connect impersonation of oneself.

If you will allow me at this point to put forward a slice of personal obswervation,,there appears to bee noting mysticrawl about forex as far as my research can verifile.

I admit i don't know this marker too good but i woodent touch it wida bartpole on the cost basis that it is not velly transpatent..could be wonga there..just my persil opening:2c:

(i just wanted post #7..lucky 7 to help my year along)

mitsobiche, yur spmelling is mor bettr then hiz

u spel good ;)[i hope you don't smell like you spell]

I can't believe I spelled it like that.

In my defense, I have been taking muscle relaxants for the past week for a Back problem.

I hate them, always tired Oh well ... 4 more days and I am done. :haha:

Started off with a bang in Jan\Feb: +10%

Bet a little too much and a little too early on the miners rebounding: -10% in May

Got mad at myself, regrouped, and refocused, back up to +12% in Oct

Knew a correction was coming, but didn't exit enough positions after election: +5% currently

I didn't even beat the index .. argh

MMS