Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

david247

Paid Help for Newbie Forex Investor

Hi,

I am planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this .

The aim is to target about 5% return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months.

But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital

Help (Paid) I need :

1. Can you help me in developing a strategy for finding people to follow in social trading sites like etoro, zulutarde , currensee, tradency – This can be hourly pay or a profit sharing job .

2. If you offer a managed account or PAMM account I will be interested but I will need verifiable track record

If anybody of you are in the same boat please contact me so that we can share our research ideas and help each other find some good options .

Apart from these If anybody of you have any suggestions /interest to help a newbie investor to make some informed decisions please feel free to drop a note here or email to tbd2562atgmail.com --here at stands for @

P.S: I know some people might suggest not to invest in forex , but the question is not whether to invest or not – kindly don’t digress the topic

Note: My aim is not to become the worlds best trader (have a good full time job) , but to ideniy the opportunities in forex market to serve as one of my investment avenues

Thanks

After reading David's post, I forgot that I started tracking traders who post at zulutrade and others. Is there anyone who has been following anyone of these public traders for over 6 months and is making money? Its sad, but this is a new facet of trading no one had until a couple of years ago, and I dont have the time to track these guys,either. Does anyone notice that there are so many things coming out on the web to "look into" that even a focused trader can wind up spending half a day reading articles and checking out new websites that seem important? I think the amount of info in trading is zooming out of control and a guy who is focused today may be redoing his whole trading system by next year as things change so rapidly. After all, a year ago some of us never even heard of HFT's. It took some of us another year to realize....."who cares?"

Anyway, I dont trust completely the stats that are supposedly 3rd party time stamped on those sights so doing your own tracking is the only way and how can you do that when you might be asleep when the guy takes a trade?

Anyway, I dont trust completely the stats that are supposedly 3rd party time stamped on those sights so doing your own tracking is the only way and how can you do that when you might be asleep when the guy takes a trade?

You mention that you don't completely trust the 3rd party stat tracking websites... I'm curious as to why this is...?

"trust" is a relative term of course. and I wouldn't personally make an investing decision based only on a 3rd party tracking site like myfxbook.... but in general I take it that the vast majority of the stats that we see are legitimate...

Do you feel otherwise? if you could maybe give more information about why you don't trust them, that would be appreciated.

FTX

But I cannot understand why Vince50 and ForexTraderX are not agree with you?@david

Is it harmfull for the new trader??@Vince50 and ForexTraderX

None of them have been around long enough to win my trust. When I start to hear from posters on threads like this or Forex Factory that they are making money following another trader online, I will feel better about it. I'm not saying it wont make you money. Im saying, why dont we hear of people quitting their job and following these guys? First thing I think you have to do is take a printout of the leaders and their monthly % gain. Then 30 days later take another printout or snapshot. When someone can hold his own for 3 months straight, maybe, just maybe you want to follow him for real money. It should be interesting.

Actually, I think manual trading is much better from depending on others.

Manual or self trading is a good idea but i think that we can diversify our portfolio too by allocating our investment amounts to different avenues so we might be able to safe some of these funds in the event of loss.

haha I hope he did, if not I guess we will never know.. when people hit a certain goal, they tend to not actually feel the urge to share it anymore :D

Yeah I also love to share my profitable trades with Hotforex, but when it comes to sharing about losses I try to be short and brief as much as possible :rofl: