Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Volume Spread Analysis with TradeGuider

We are in talks on having a online webinar with TradeGuider | Trading Software | Investment Software | Volume Indicators on Volume Spread Analysis. Gavin from TradeGuider will be hosting a live presentation exclusively for Traders Laboratory. This will be held on March 13 (if not, the one after). More details will be provided by March 12, so please read this thread for further announcements. Thanks

The online broadcast with TradeGuider | Trading Software | Investment Software | Volume Indicators on Volume Spread Analysis will take place tomorrow on March 13, 2007 at 2:30pm EST via hotcomm. A link will be emailed to all members by tomorrow so please check this. You will need the link and room pass to access the hotcomm broadcast. Details will also be posted here. Thanks

Here are the login instructions required for todays online seminar on Volume Spread Analysis hosted by TradeGuider | Trading Software | Investment Software | Volume Indicators. This is an exclusive seminar for Traders Laboratory members only. Seminar will start at 2:30pm EST. Please try to enter at least 5 minutes before the presentation.

We VERY STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you download a FREE version of Hotcomm CL from the link below before entering the room. All you need to do is follow the download instructions and then double click the Hotcomm icon on your desktop BEFORE entering the room using the links in this email.

Use this link to download Hotcomm CL:

http://www.hotcomm.com/downloadCL.asp

To enter the webinar room please click the link below 5 minutes before presentation begins.

http://www.relay9.ezpeer.net/im-live/tg.htm?-rm=tradeguider%20.

NO PASSWORD REQUIRED, CLICK THROUGH IF ASKED.

If you find that after 30 seconds you are not presented with a welcome screen to enter your name and password, this is probably due to the fact that your computer does not have the latest version of Java. You can download the latest version from the link below, or for the very best connection speed you can follow the instructions to download Hotcomm CL as shown below.

Click this link to download Java:

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

I look forward to seeing you there :)

Hope you all enjoyed todays seminar with TradeGuider. For those who missed it I will try to have the recording archived on our site in a day or 2.

A few notes for the seminar:

1. when strength appears in a market, it will appear on a down bar.

2. when weakness appears in a market, it will appear on a up bar.

Question to ask: Are we in an one timing auction?

Personal note: Check volume on 30minutes chart ALWAYS.

Question to ask: Are we in an one timing auction?

Soul, what is one -time framing for the less skilled Market Profilers? Is this something one needs up-dating (realtime) profiles to see?

p.s. Thank you for your efforts to bring the webinar to us members. Once you get past the software sells pitch, there truly is something here worth learning.

The one time framing is just "other time frame" participants as Dalton would put it, creating a trend. When one "other time frame" is dominating the action, that would be one time framing. :)

He got me interested in what this amazing video is all about which throws light on time and sales. It's no surprise that big traders manipulate time and sales for their advantage but it'll be interesting to see exactly how.

If I could know the algorithms that make their arows and rectangles... I would program them to tradestation... same as the diamonds and stop h indicator... not that I dont like their software, just that I know its a very stupid formula to code... If someone has a slight Idea, please tell me and feed my programing madness... cheers Walter.

So I can get the book "free" if I pay $495 for the Bootcamp CD???

Hmm...

The book alone is $100.00.

Am I to assume you have spent no money on Market Profile books and tools? Make no mistake, I would not buy the software myself and have told them as much. Yet underneath the sales pitch is a viable method for understanding supply and demand. And it is the imbalance of supply and demand that moves the market.

Pivot, During the sales demo, it sounded like a special offer to TL members of a free book. It seemed the bootcamp CD should include the book as part of the deal. After all, the CD is supposed to be a superset of the material in the book. So I am a little confused about what is special about the offer. That's all.

Of course I have spent a ton on books, courses, tools, newsletters, systems, and "tuition" in the form of bad trades - a far cry more than I would like to think about. By far and away, the best investments of all are have been Ensign Software, TS, and Dalton's MOM. They also happen to be the least expensive.

What do you think about Ensign? Thinking about giving it a try. How hard is it to program?

Sorry about the previous post. When I heard Gavin say a free book , I knew what was coming next. It is true that at first listen one thinks one is getting a free book just for attending. But to get the most out of the book, and in the fastest way, means buying the bootcamp. Hence one is looking at $600.00 plus s/h. The offer does cut that down a bit.