Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TinGull

[VSA] Volume Spread Analysis Part I

can you please attach the file i would like to see that in real market

14a994i.gif

The VSA indicators in the above chart have been posted on the net for FREE. I only post my indicators on one forum so maintenance doesn't become a full time job.

14a994i.gif

The VSA indicators in the above chart have been posted on the net for FREE. I only post my indicators on one forum so maintenance doesn't become a full time job.

Hello,

So wheer is indicator posted? any link?

Thank you

Not to be rude, but you are on the net - Google!!

Many forums frown upon people posting links to other forums. They have their reasons. It's their forum so I must play by their rules otherwise I get banned. And many know that I was "Born to be Banned"...LOL!!

Not to be rude, but you are on the net - Google!!

Many forums frown upon people posting links to other forums. They have their reasons. It's their forum so I must play by their rules otherwise I get banned. And many know that I was "Born to be Banned"...LOL!!

If I were the moderator, I would ban you too, even if you have not posted a link. Because so far all you have been posting are baits; nothing of substance or value to this board.

Mr. Rumpledone,

I googled as suggested and found no clear link that seemed worthwhile. If you post your indicator in the Coding Forum, we can link into that from here. Otherwise, i will have to agree with Tams and delete your posts.

Eiger

Mr. Rumpledone,

I googled as suggested and found no clear link that seemed worthwhile. If you post your indicator in the Coding Forum, we can link into that from here. Otherwise, i will have to agree with Tams and delete your posts.

Eiger

His practice is to solicit "donations" from unsuspecting newbies who contact him for further information.

I would suggest him to post his codes here.

At TradersLaboratory, he can solicit donations legally.

All he has to do is post his code and enable the "Donation" option.