Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Stolen Content From Traders Laboratory

I have recently found our content on our boards stolen and posted in this board here: GeckoStockTrader - the fastest, simplest most risk-free way of making a profit from the worlds stock markets! - General Forums - Stocks and Markets Talk -

I have contacted the website and have demanded to remove them immediately. If you spot any websites that are posting our content without credit, please notify us. This is clearly a violation of copyright as well as the members of the board who are credited for every post they make.

Thank you.

Well I guess they panicked and flipped out when I wrote them a very strict email. 30min after I sent them an email, they cleared out their entire forum. Now its blank with nothing on it.

Yea I would love that. Something I can put at the bottom right corner of the videos. I played around with word trying to make a watermark text but they turned out extremely ugly.

I'm not surprised Soul. Just make sure you have a good letter ready to go, preferably from an attorney.

People will do just about anything on the internet to make a few bucks, incl taking anything from another site.

If you do the videos in Camtasia, I think there's some ways to watermark, add logo's, etc. to it.

you should verbally state "copyright..." in every video

similarly, in posts you want to copyright...

merely writing copyright on your text with date and name is sufficient under the law to establish copyright

i am not sure what the law says about audio, but saying copyright 2007 John Doe could not hurt

Copyright is automatic on any written or recorded material. You don't have to write "copyright". You can do to scare people off but it's not necessary. Copyright laws are fairly uniform all over the world because of international treaties.

Guest davinagirlie

Firstly, you should know work as a professional internet copyright legal advisor to many high-profile web 2.0 (that is to say user-driven content sites). I tell you this so we start on a level playing field.

Secondly, to the issue in hand. I have these points to raise:

a). This site actively broadcasts every single post in real-time via an RSS feed, this is not waiting for the user to find them but in fact actively 'pushing' content into the public domain via a channel that's very name (RSS = Really Simple Syndication for those unaware) , promotes the dissemination and sharing of its content, namely this forum's user posts. If James of Arizona does not want other users to take advantage of his RSS feed he should not broadcast it.

b). Accusations of 'stealing content' should be used only when you are sure that the statement or context is correct. You see there is a dilemma with your accusation, and not only for the reason stated above.

The only content that appeared on the afore mentioned site was the user post, no code or industrially sensitive material.

Now herein lies a problem: do you own the post that is posted to your site?

If you do then you can be held libel and responsible for its content, and by definition you would be held responsible for the comments of all your users. So if a terribly offensive post was posted on your forum, degrading any section of the population, you would personally be held accountable as YOU OWN THE POST. Even if you delete it immediatley someone could 'video the site'as you have alledgedly done in order to prove your 'guilt'.

Now thats only if you own the post or content.

If you do not own the post, then nobody is stealing your content because you don't ówn' it in the first place. I suggest you think hard before commencing any legal avenues sir, as i may bite you on your rear. The best way to prevent the poaching of your posts is to not broadcast them via RSS. You can't have your cake and eat it these days.

Thats just my professional advice. Ignore if you like.

Your literacy doesn't seem great for a "professional internet copyright legal advisor" and your legal knowledge seems even worse. The fact is that the author of a copyright work is the owner and you need the owner's permission to publish it.

If you want to talk big maybe you should put away your copy of "Law for Dummies" and get some proper legal advice. Oh and learn the difference between "libel" and "liable".

Firstly, you should know work as a professional internet copyright legal advisor to many high-profile web 2.0 (that is to say user-driven content sites). I tell you this so we start on a level playing field.

Secondly, to the issue in hand. I have these points to raise:

a). This site actively broadcasts every single post in real-time via an RSS feed, this is not waiting for the user to find them but in fact actively 'pushing' content into the public domain via a channel that's very name (RSS = Really Simple Syndication for those unaware) , promotes the dissemination and sharing of its content, namely this forum's user posts. If James of Arizona does not want other users to take advantage of his RSS feed he should not broadcast it.

b). Accusations of 'stealing content' should be used only when you are sure that the statement or context is correct. You see there is a dilemma with your accusation, and not only for the reason stated above.

The only content that appeared on the afore mentioned site was the user post, no code or industrially sensitive material.

Now herein lies a problem: do you own the post that is posted to your site?

If you do then you can be held libel and responsible for its content, and by definition you would be held responsible for the comments of all your users. So if a terribly offensive post was posted on your forum, degrading any section of the population, you would personally be held accountable as YOU OWN THE POST. Even if you delete it immediatley someone could 'video the site'as you have alledgedly done in order to prove your 'guilt'.

Now thats only if you own the post or content.

If you do not own the post, then nobody is stealing your content because you don't ówn' it in the first place. I suggest you think hard before commencing any legal avenues sir, as i may bite you on your rear. The best way to prevent the poaching of your posts is to not broadcast them via RSS. You can't have your cake and eat it these days.

Thats just my professional advice. Ignore if you like.

Thanks for the reply. With regards to some things you say...I would assume video and audio copyright laws for internet based content remains quite similar. The video content here is an "original work of authorship" which would be protected under the copyright laws. If someone takes a video, does not give proper credits to where the video came from or claims it as their own, then YES it is against the law.

Regarding RSS, I suppose you hadn't spoken with youtube.com about their RSS feeds?

And please please please learn to use certain words correctly. Libel and liable are not the same. That is a term a legal advisor would very certainly not get wrong.

PS, for my background, I worked in music publishing in Nashville. I was there when Dreamworks got bought out, Warner Chappell's VP was fired, when the whole industry was turning upside down because of internet based content. I'm very aware of copyright laws and try to stay abreast of all the latest happenings.

Guest davinagirlie

You need to stand down sir, as I have the correct UK spelling of 'libel' which is to be libelous please look it up.

Also if you read my post and actually take it in, from the top of the thread, the argument is whether or not the owner of the forum owns the post.

And if you can read the english language I am agreeing with you. The owner is the author. Not the forum administrator. Therefore the forum admin has no say what happens to a post especially when he broadcasts it via RSS.

Step down, and look up 'libel' in a law dictionary. Check it in MS Word if you are really interested.

Davinagirlie-

BTW, every RSS also broadcast's "where" the original content comes from and also gives credit to the original author.

Interview - Rob Kasunic, US Copyright Office

SP: What is the rule of thumb for using content from other copyright owners when republishing online? Does the Copyright office have basic recommendations?

Unless there is a particular exemption in the Copyright Act for the particular use intended, get permission.

While there are many discussions these days about the allegedly diminishing nature of fair use in the digital environment, many use the term "fair use" very loosely. Fair use is a case-by-case determination of whether a particular use is reasonable under the circumstances, such that a reasonable copyright owner would not require permission for the use.

In making a fair use determination for each particular use of a copyrighted work, there are four factors that must be considered (see section 107 in the Copyright Act).

One of the most important factors to consider is the effect of the use on the potential market for the copyrighted work. In the digital environment, the potential effect of posting a work on the Internet can be to completely destroy the market for the work. Therefore, aside from certain very limited uses, such as a short quotation, a criticism, comment or parody of a work, of some other very limited, reasonable use, obtaining permission is the only safe course of action.

The Internet actually makes obtaining permission easier in certain circumstances through, for example, the Copyright Clearance Center, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, or the Harry Fox Agency. It should also be understood that even if a person believes his or her intended use is a fair use, if the copyright owner disagrees with the assessment, copyright infringement litigation is one way the dispute might be resolved. It generally makes sense to obtain permission before using or republishing someone else's work online.

Guest davinagirlie

But as I said every single poster would have to take action against the so-called offender, not the forum admin because he does not own this post or any others posted on this forum. If he does what is to stop me posting terrible LIBELOUS content and he take the hit for it?

THAT IS MY POINT

You need to stand down sir, as I have the correct UK spelling of 'libel' which is to be libelous please look it up.

Also if you read my post and actually take it in, from the top of the thread, the argument is whether or not the owner of the forum owns the post.

And if you can read the english language I am agreeing with you. The owner is the author. Not the forum administrator. Therefore the forum admin has no say what happens to a post especially when he broadcasts it via RSS.

Step down, and look up 'libel' in a law dictionary. Check it in MS Word if you are really interested.

You are totally full of s**t. There's no such thing as "held libel". Libel is defamatory content in permanent form or broadcast. You can be guilty of libel but you can't be held libel. Held liable I think you meant. Surely a professional legal adviser would know that. I know a thing or two about English law so feel free to look that one up in "Law for Dummies".

Guest davinagirlie

Maybe you should stop trying to rip into me personally and think about my perfectly reasonable post, really trying to upstage me in a legal spelling contest is just deflecting the issue. You are really boring me. Look at the message, not the delivery, unless however you are right. ???

Oh and I know a thing or two about s**theads. (Moderator - if you are going to ban me you need to ban him too because he said it first... lol)

<<< feels like such a child saying that, but thinks she should drop down to the same level in order to get a point across.

Please try to keep this debate in a civilized manner by not using personal attacks or obscenity or I may have to delete the posts. Thanks for cooperating.

Maybe if you admitted who you were instead of pretending to be a professional legal adviser people would treat you with more respect. You haven't been libelled you've been asked to remove content you had no permission to copy which is perfectly justified.

RSS debate:

<<<Laws and Technology Collide

Most people publishing content via RSS support republication of feeds. Because the technology is fairly new, the laws and legalities are still murky. It is assumed that content in RSS is protected by copyright laws but let us not forget the Internet is global and their is not a centralized body governing what is right or what is wrong. Not only does law and technology collide the laws of different countries, those creating the feed and those displaying the contents of the feed may contradict each other. It is for this reason, I would advise that publishers using RSS to assume that the contents of their RSS feeds will be syndicated and replicated.

Tips and Tricks to Protect Your Feed.

That is not to say there are not things that can be done to protect feeds. At the end of the day being proactive is the best way to protect intellectual property.

Part of feed protection is ensuring that appropriate credit is given, this can be arranged by including a copyright assignment in the final line of the Item Description field.

Additionally you can include links back to your website in the Item description field.

Use teaser copy in the RSS feed's Item description field, linking back to your website which contains the full contents of the post.

At the end of the day, protecting the contents of a feed can be daunting and limiting. Controlling your contents to ensure appropriate credit and links are included is critical. >>>

So at the point where where the proper credit of the contents of the feed are stripped out and passed off as ones own "content" is where the line is crossed. Not sure what happened in this case.

Guest davinagirlie

thankyou torero, and KNYYT, thats all I was trying to say, I understand that I have a bias audience here, but they need to understand the nature of RSS and as I stated earlier in this thread it can all be resolved by either killing the feed or, following KNYYT's advice.

Also I would like to point out that 511 loyal readers of this forum have signed up to geckostocktrader since this thread was started.

Hmmmmmm????

But as I said every single poster would have to take action against the so-called offender, not the forum admin because he does not own this post or any others posted on this forum. If he does what is to stop me posting terrible LIBELOUS content and he take the hit for it?

THAT IS MY POINT

That is the correct way to use libelous, FYI. One can be held liable for libelous comments.

And also, the forum admin is the person in those videos. He owns the videos, so it is HIS content. If proper credit was not given to him, then it is considered "stealing".

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Topics

• Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’
    • Date: 12th April 2024. Producer Inflation On The Rise, But Will Earnings Hold Demand Steady?     Producer inflation rose slightly less than previous expectations, but the annual figure continues to rise. The annual PPI rose to 2.1% and the Core PPI rose to 2.4%. The NASDAQ and SNP500 end the day higher, but the Dow Jones continues to struggle. This morning earnings kick off with the banking sector including JP Morgan, BlackRock and Wells Fargo. All 3 stocks trade higher during pre-trading hours. The Euro trades lower against all currencies despite the ECB’s attempt to establish a hawkish tone. USA100 – The NASDAQ Climbs Higher, But Is the Growth Sustainable? The NASDAQ was the only index which did not witness a significant decline at the opening of the US session. In addition to this, the USA100 is the only index which is witnessing indications of a bullish market. The price has crossed onto a higher high breaking the resistance level at $18,269. The index is also trading above the 75-Bar EMA and at the 65.00 level on the RSI which signals buyers are controlling the market. However, a similar large bullish impulse wave was also formed on the 3rd and 5th of the month and was followed by a correction. Therefore, investors need to be cautious of a bearish breakout which may signal a correction back to the 75-bar EMA (18,165). The medium-term growth and its sustainability will depend on the upcoming earnings data.   Bond yields declined during this morning’s Asian session by 18 points, which is positive for the stock market. However, even with the decline, bond yields remain significantly higher than Monday’s opening yield. This week the 10-year bond yield rose from 4.424 to 4.558, which is a concern. If bond yields again start to rise, the stock market potentially can again become pressured. 25% of the NASDAQ ended the day lower and 75% higher. This gives a clear indication of the sentiment towards the technology sector and reassures traders about the price movement. Another positive was all of the top 12 influential stocks rose in value. Apple, NVIDIA and Broadcom saw the strongest gains, all rising more than 4%. Producer inflation read slightly lower than expectations, however, the index continues to rise. The Producer Price Index rose from 1.6% to 2.1% and the Core PPI from 2.1% to 2.4%. Therefore, it is not indicating inflation will become easier to tackle in the upcoming months. For this reason, investors should note that inflation and the monetary policy is still a risk and can trigger strong bearish impulse waves. EURUSD – The Euro Declines Against Major Currencies The European Central Bank is attempting to concentrate on the positive factors and give no indications of when the committee may opt to cut rates. For example, President Lagarde advises “sales figures” remain stable, but the issue remains they are stably low. Officials said the decline in prices generally confirms medium-term forecasts and is ensured by a decrease in the cost of food and goods. Most experts continue to believe that the first reduction in interest rates will happen in June, and there may be three or four in total during the year. Due to this, the Euro is declining against all currencies including the Pound, Yen and Swiss Franc. The US Dollar Index on the other hand trades 0.39% higher and is almost trading at a 23-week high. Due to this momentum, the price of the exchange continues to indicate a decline in favor of the US Dollar.   Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Michalis Efthymiou Market Analyst HMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.