Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

PQL111

I Have Secrets to W.D Gann

Yeah, and I've got a brand new pair of Roller Skates.

Hi Super Model Builder,

We live and learn.....I have never heard of a Genie on a pair of roller skates. :confused:

Do you talk to your roller skates? ;)

regards

bobc

Hi Super Model Builder,

We live and learn.....I have never heard of a Genie on a pair of roller skates. :confused:

Do you talk to your roller skates? ;)

regards

bobc

It's not a Genie, it's a Kitty, and they only speak Spanish.

1542-2.jpg.419462ef6e58ffae7357400632282b93.jpg

I have uploaded Myles Wilson Walker "Power of Hexagon" on my youtube channel. I have planned to upolad Michael Jenkins 6 Hour Training Video & Walkers "wd gann Master time Factor" once i reach 1000 subscriber. so if you are gann fan & want to watch these videos then subscribe to my channel -

On 8/3/2012 at 12:23 AM, PQL111 said:

I have knowlegde to his SQUARES and TRIANGLES

along with the STAR OF DAVID and the number " 19? " that W.D Gann talked much about. I know also about the TETRAHEDRON and the CUBE of 27 and its connection to the STAR NUMBER SET and the HEXAGON NUMBER SET as well. I know abut the angle of 109 and the geometry involed in the market. The hardest part is piecing the Law of Vibration which is simple mathmatics to the position value and duration of time.

If anyone is really interesed let me know, because in studying my method I prove that TIME and SPACE exist and it is not made just as clock work. You will also hold the master key to the market within the number 19, which will also prove the case for proof of the creator. The number 8 is the 19th prime, and holds the key to many things within the markets. It is the most sought esoteric breakthrough that has to do with the 4 dimensions of the stock market. This is nothing like Brad Cowan material, but is far more realistic and superior and expect couple years of study and you could be a lot better than me.

I can also answer back to this forum and provide insights on some elements and techniques to help you better understand.

sir, I am interested

On 8/7/2012 at 2:14 AM, GlassOnion said:

With all things NOT being equal.

The Beatles had 8 days a week.

And things are not always what they seem.

A door is not a door when it is a jar.

And now we Rover on Mars beaming back signals.

I wish somebody would beam me up.

Number 9, number 9 ,,,,,

9 is nothing and 9 is everything.

Edited by SunTrader