Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

PQL111

I Have Secrets to W.D Gann

Thanks for the heads up.Is that why there was a crisis in 2008? so the next one is due...what? 2015 2+0+1+5 =8

Is that why Henry the 8th was unlucky in love? I thought he was impotent,turns out he just couldn't handle the no 8

Guess that's why God rested on the 7th day and there's not 8 days in a week.

7 must be the lucky number..lucky 7...52 weeks a year 5+2=7

I'm the 7th son of a 7th son..how lucky is that?

I started my life on the 28th

Hang on 2015 is 7 years from 2008...maybe we'll be ok.

The 7th planet from the sun is..Uranus.....i kinda like that word for this thread...Uranus mmm..

Just trying to keep my planets in order. Are there rings around uranus ? or is that Saturn ?

With all things NOT being equal.

The Beatles had 8 days a week.

And things are not always what they seem.

A door is not a door when it is a jar.

And now we Rover on Mars beaming back signals.

I wish somebody would beam me up.

Hi GlassOnion,

I am starting to have second thoughts about your lucky number 8.

It sure wasn't so luck for the Japanese.

On the 8th August 1945, Rooseveldt gave permission for the second atomic bomb to be dropped , on Nagasaki.(Carried out on the 9th)

That was nearly the end of the Mitsubishi Steel Co.;)

regards

bobc

The number 8 is not the 19th prime. The number 19 is the 8th prime. And besides, everyone knows the answer to live the universe and everything is 42

looks like someone has been hitch-hiking the galaxy...

lucky its only a post number otherwise I would loose friends over it.....

must make penance just in case - throw salt, lick a leprechaun, spin round three times, get tattoo, and wear lucky underwear ------ oh dammit --- that was a Saturday night flashback I had.

Or maybe I will just stick with 'my version' #38- the tripple whammy with an eight. tilt you head on the side it looks like a fat chicks mid drift.

As far as the concept of geometry goes it is a hidden secret, due to the order of Squares and Triangles not known by the standard geometrical forms. I call this the unnatural Squares and Triangles of which Gann may refer to that all tops and bottoms come off of. This is the reason why Gann had to call his Squares by specifics like natural Squares or just plain Squares as in unnatural Squares. These unnatural Squares and Triangles are proven by Time, Motion, and Space values all based by an algebraic equation. They have nothing to do with Gann emblem where, say the Square of 144 and the Inner Square is 72 for example. The above mentioning of the Gann emblem does not focus on that, but in the center of gravity is his description. The meaning of this geometric application to markets is that it really works out Time, Motion, and Space. Like I said I did not discover anything Mr. Gann found or possibly use, but I was inspired in that one verse and took it in a whole different direction. I have to say that it was one of the most innovated things I have ever put together for trading. :missy:

As far as the concept of geometry goes it is a hidden secret, due to the order of Squares and Triangles not known by the standard geometrical forms. I call this the unnatural Squares and Triangles of which Gann may refer to that all tops and bottoms come off of. This is the reason why Gann had to call his Squares by specifics like natural Squares or just plain Squares as in unnatural Squares. These unnatural Squares and Triangles are proven by Time, Motion, and Space values all based by an algebraic equation. They have nothing to do with Gann emblem where, say the Square of 144 and the Inner Square is 72 for example. The above mentioning of the Gann emblem does not focus on that, but in the center of gravity is his description. The meaning of this geometric application to markets is that it really works out Time, Motion, and Space. Like I said I did not discover anything Mr. Gann found or possibly use, but I was inspired in that one verse and took it in a whole different direction. I have to say that it was one of the most innovated things I have ever put together for trading. :missy:

Come on PQL,

Telling us you have this knowledge is of no value to the members.

Its like me telling you I drive an old car.... so what.

Show us what you can do with this info.

Unless there is an ulterior motive in your post.

regards

bobc

I am only teaching by what you can pick up or by expanding your inner wisdom and effort. What I am not going to do is give anyone the holy grail, because I said that it was and is to complicated to explained simply. I have put years into this and produced the losses to trade with better sound knowledge now. Honestly it is quite the grail, and though not perfect it is above Gann in some ways. First thing that is most important is to train the spirit of the MIND to gain awareness and concentration. What I want you to understand is that its better to teach a man how to fish, than to just give him a fish. I saw that I went in a different direction that Gann, but came out ahead of him with Time and Space. Maybe not Price but among Masters I don't believe that one person will hold every specific knowledge to highest in their own. Only Almighty God is all knowing, so if you understand why I treasure knowledge, and would give it out to those who can shape their minds and be better by lifting the spirit. W.D Gann study is all spirit and soul, and so is general trading but specially this style of study and research. Knowledge will come to one who have the spirit to break it and grasp that vibration in their soul. I have just taught the unnatural squares and unnatural triangles exists which is sincere do not take this in false hope. By knowing this one who study Gann will waste time just to study the regular geometrical forms. :missy:

I am only teaching by what you can pick up or by expanding your inner wisdom and effort. What I am not going to do is give anyone the holy grail, because I said that it was and is to complicated to explained simply. I have put years into this and produced the losses to trade with better sound knowledge now. Honestly it is quite the grail, and though not perfect it is above Gann in some ways. First thing that is most important is to train the spirit of the MIND to gain awareness and concentration. What I want you to understand is that its better to teach a man how to fish, than to just give him a fish. I saw that I went in a different direction that Gann, but came out ahead of him with Time and Space. Maybe not Price but among Masters I don't believe that one person will hold every specific knowledge to highest in their own. Only Almighty God is all knowing, so if you understand why I treasure knowledge, and would give it out to those who can shape their minds and be better by lifting the spirit. W.D Gann study is all spirit and soul, and so is general trading but specially this style of study and research. Knowledge will come to one who have the spirit to break it and grasp that vibration in their soul. I have just taught the unnatural squares and unnatural triangles exists which is sincere do not take this in false hope. By knowing this one who study Gann will waste time just to study the regular geometrical forms. :missy:

Hi PQL

You should get together with DAVT.

He's another one with the holy grail.

You two can discuss the melting ice caps

jimmy

Come on PQL,

Telling us you have this knowledge is of no value to the members.

Its like me telling you I drive an old car.... so what.

Show us what you can do with this info.

Unless there is an ulterior motive in your post.

regards

bobc

Bob,

How old is yourr car? Sometimes old cars can become quite valuable.

I misspelled yourr intentionally .

The following page was left blank intentionally.

Hi PQL

You should get together with BobC's Lunar Module...

;):rofl: bobc, I couldn't resist :)

Look,i thought i spelled it out clear enough in the other thread.When are you esotericans gonna finally get the memo? :shrug:

IT'S A HELIX .What the hell use is a square or triangle natural or "unnatural" whatever the hell that means?

Price travels point to point continuously except when the exchange is closed.A square is 4 prices and let's not get pretentious about it-that is simply a measured move.A triangle is 3 prices. HELIX= price continuum in a cycle-christ what could be more obvious?:roll eyes:

And you mention that you know time space and motion but not price...because only god knows everything.:doh:Give me a break,get your priorities straight.Why not do motion in the morning and then trade price?

In physics there is time, motion, and space as well price is consider vibration or a rate there of pertaining to a law of vibration. Now of course price exist but to foreceast it down to the exact vibration rate, and converting by days to get price is hard. I havn't got that down yet, because it is the reverse engineering that is difficult. W.D Gann says the time element is the most important thing, and it doesn't matter if you know the price make the trade. I have witness and prove his 1909 ticker interview, but still collecting large resources and tiime to break into this. When I mention any of the above it just means or pertains to forecasting not. If you don't agree with me than just see what I buy in my tri weekly blog and I will prove thee more often than not. :missy:

Gann was one of the triumphant Forex traders in history. He introduced the use of Gann angles in the stock market. The methods developed by WD Gann were greatly criticised. Through the calculation of a Gann angle, we are able to determine the derivative of a specific line on a chart or a graph in a much easier way. Every geometrical angle apportions time and price into equal parts. The main angle Gann is known as 45 degree, which according to WD Gann shows one unit of price for one unit of time. If you construct a square and then a draw a line from one corner to another, the concept of 1.1 angle is stated which moves up to a point each day. Some other major angles consist of 2.1 that move up two points a day, 3.1, 4.1, 8.1, and 16.1 respectively. When all these angles are constructed together, it is said to be a Gann Fan. Angles may be constructed in a descending manner from price tops or in an ascending way from price bottoms.

Well, I think most people who know Gann would believe that this is the center of gravity method with the 45 degree line. The 45 degree line was consider the 4th dimension, because it is at the center of price and time balance. The case there after is that 2 x 1 or 1 x 2 is an octave (2:1) or half octave (1:2). The question is what determines that it has support or resistance at these points ? :missy:

Hello,

I am so sorry because I cannot know the answer. You can help me by giving the answer.

Well, I do know if you want every three weeks I would post a trade on my blog. This trade should pin the pivot and help you in knowing when that 45 degree angle breaks. Just to help confirm your trade when it does reach that point. :missy:

you sure about the 7th? :)

these kind of statements like the original post here seem to be too fancy for my style.....no offence

Hi TW

Just read post 21 ....the rest is nonsense

regards

bobc

PS I v'e got a new Coke bottle ;)