Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

PQL111

I Have Secrets to W.D Gann

I have knowlegde to his SQUARES and TRIANGLES

along with the STAR OF DAVID and the number " 19? " that W.D Gann talked much about. I know also about the TETRAHEDRON and the CUBE of 27 and its connection to the STAR NUMBER SET and the HEXAGON NUMBER SET as well. I know abut the angle of 109 and the geometry involed in the market. The hardest part is piecing the Law of Vibration which is simple mathmatics to the position value and duration of time.

If anyone is really interesed let me know, because in studying my method I prove that TIME and SPACE exist and it is not made just as clock work. You will also hold the master key to the market within the number 19, which will also prove the case for proof of the creator. The number 8 is the 19th prime, and holds the key to many things within the markets. It is the most sought esoteric breakthrough that has to do with the 4 dimensions of the stock market. This is nothing like Brad Cowan material, but is far more realistic and superior and expect couple years of study and you could be a lot better than me.

I can also answer back to this forum and provide insights on some elements and techniques to help you better understand.

I see dead people reflected from my glass of diet soda and they give me trading signals

If you could give me R/R of 2:1 I would be willing to bet one of those dead people is W.D. Gann.

EDIT: I wonder how long we could keep this thread in the top 12 box on the main page?

Hi PQL111

Do you actually trade using these numbers?

If so please post an example.And if people make fun of you , just ignore them.

Maybe, maybe, you have a lost secret of trading.

I love the esoteric.

You should also talk to mitsubishi, a Korean trader on this forum. He is very knowledgable about Gann.

kind regards

bobc

The following Gannian affirmation will allow you to know as much as the OP - If you too want to know the secrets to Gann, read the following out loud, slowly at first, and then increasing the speed until the scales fall from your eyes:

I'm

Sofa

King

Stew

Pit

Hi PQL111

Does your name have some meaning?

I warned you the members will be nasty.Just ignore them.

Now we are already on page 3 of this thread and you have posted "nothing".

Wheres the example?

And you haven't answered zdo's question.

regards

bobc

@Mitsubishi

In an earlier post you mention having to bail out Nascar. From what I read Nascar is doing very well. In fact, ah, Oh. Oh, you said NASA, not Nascar....

Never mind.

Oh wait. Gann was born on June 6th and died on June 14th. Thats 8 days apart. We all know what some people say about the number 8.

gann.jpg.db1ac230874f975d7cb0c98cc1d757cb.jpg

Back in the late 1960s I was a young commodity broker at E. F. Hutton and Company. Our office was a brand new high-tech office (for its time) which was considered the "flagship office" for E. F. Hutton. In this office about thirty brokers and as many clients shared one very large boardroom and there were no private offices. The brokers had elegant and expensive desks and the clients had a comfortable seating area in the front of the office where they could hang out and watch the tapes and monitor our state of the art commodity "clacker board".

Sitting at my desk near the front of the boardroom I could read my Wall Street Journal and keep track of the commodity markets without looking at the board. By just listening to the rhythm and tempo of the mechanical clicks as the prices changed I could easily tell when anything important was going on because the tempo of the clicks would increase noticeably.

Just in front of my desk were a half dozen comfortable sofas facing a high mahogany paneled wall with the tapes and the "clacker board". A gallery of traders, mostly retired "old timers" who were trading real commodities like grains and pork bellies, lounged around on the sofas plotting their charts and talking about life and the markets. They typically arrived early to get a good seat in their usual spot and then spent the day trading, exchanging commentaries and offering unsolicited advice to one another on any subject. For the most part they were a very sociable group who would take coffee breaks together and greeted each other on a first name basis. These traders enjoyed the elegant atmosphere and treated our well-appointed boardroom as their private men's club. (Were you aware that women were not allowed to trade commodities back in those days? My how times have changed!)

However, one of these "old timers" kept to himself and was not interested in becoming a member of the friendly and often boisterous social circle. He usually sat quietly by himself intently watching the price changes on the commodity board and holding an old glass Coca-Cola bottle up near his ear. The vintage shaped Coke bottle had been emptied many years before and now contained only a 12-inch tube of bent and broken radio antennae which extended awkwardly out of the top of the bottle.

Keep in mind that in the 1960s no one had yet heard of cell phones so the purpose of this Coke bottle was a real mystery to everyone. When the trader would talk to the bottle from time to time all the heads would turn and the traders nearby would try to listen to the conversation. But the trader spoke very softly and no one was able to eavesdrop on his conversations with the bottle.

The traders knew that the fellow with the coke bottle was a client of mine and eventually a representative of the group came to me and explained that they were extremely puzzled about this guy and his Coke bottle and asked me if I knew what was going on. I didn't know the purpose or meaning of the Coke bottle but I was as curious as anyone was and I promised I would find out. The next time the client came back to my desk I promptly placed his order and then politely asked him about the Coke bottle.

With a serious expression and no embarrassment he explained to me that the Coke bottle was an inter-planetary communication device that had been given to him by aliens. He said that the aliens were very interested in our commodity markets and they often gave him trading advice from their various observation points on other planets. He said that he had just had a message from Mars and they were buying soybeans so he had also purchased soybeans. After revealing his unique trading methodology he returned to his seat and resumed his whispered conversations with the Coke bottle.

As soon as I revealed my discovery of the meaning of the Coke bottle to the other traders, all attention was immediately focused on the Coke bottle trader and the soybean market. The soybean market proceeded to go the wrong way and the trade from Mars was eventually closed out at a loss. The other traders were had no sympathy and were quick to begin ridiculing the the trader and poke fun at his beliefs. The next trade however turned out to be a big winner and the Coke bottle trader went from sofa to sofa telling his story and pointing to the clacker board while waiving his Coke bottle and bragging about the profitability of his most recent message from outer space. Because he was making money now his previous critics had to endure his bragging about his success on the current winning trade.

As time went on and a few winning and losing trades later a clear pattern of behavior began to emerge. The Coke bottle trader was ridiculed unmercifully on his losing trades but was able to get his revenge and the last laugh during the winning trades. This trader might have been a little bit crazy but he wasn't stupid. He soon learned that his only defense against ridicule was to hold on to winning trades as long as possible and to quickly get out of his losses. As long as he was sitting on his sofa with a winning trade no one could tell him he was crazy and make cruel jokes about his messages from Mars. In fact while he was winning he was quick to wander around the room and ridicule the methods of the other traders who were not making as much money as he was. He displayed the profits in his trading account as hard evidence of the validity of his methods and offered copies of his statements as irrefutable proof that he was getting valuable advice from his alien contacts. Who could argue when his advice from other planets was obviously working?

--Chuck Le Beau

Ok, so I googled June 14th 1955. The day W.D. Gann passed.

Born on that day was Paul O'Grady, The British Drag Queen and comic.

Are we to assume that Gann was reincarnated into O'grady ?

For be it for me to see what I believe that you can be.

The number 8 is not the 19th prime. The number 19 is the 8th prime. And besides, everyone knows the answer to live the universe and everything is 42

So that's why they call Times Square / NYC / 42nd Street "The crossroads of the world"?

And here I thought it was just random chance.:)

For many years, the chinese have always loved the number 8 because if pronounced in mandarin, it sounds like "prosperity" -

In period 8 feng shui meaning from the years 2004 to 2023 , any number that ends with a 8 will also become properous. so if you start a business on the 8 of any month or 18, 28 will always be very very lucky and prosperous.

When choosing wedding dates, most Geomancers would not choose a date that is 8th day of the lunar month 8 because that day can be too strong for the couple and so that marriages can break. however the day has to balance also with the couple's birthdate and time and see if it can be used.

If you turn the 8, 180 degrees, it will still look like a 8 -

A word of caution - the number 8 can be so strong that some people cannot carry this number. An example - there was a man who owned a luxury car and had a number plate 168 which was too strong for his own destiny and so his business went down.

For many years, the chinese have always loved the number 8 because if pronounced in mandarin, it sounds like "prosperity" -

In period 8 feng shui meaning from the years 2004 to 2023 , any number that ends with a 8 will also become properous. so if you start a business on the 8 of any month or 18, 28 will always be very very lucky and prosperous.

When choosing wedding dates, most Geomancers would not choose a date that is 8th day of the lunar month 8 because that day can be too strong for the couple and so that marriages can break. however the day has to balance also with the couple's birthdate and time and see if it can be used.

If you turn the 8, 180 degrees, it will still look like a 8 -

A word of caution - the number 8 can be so strong that some people cannot carry this number. An example - there was a man who owned a luxury car and had a number plate 168 which was too strong for his own destiny and so his business went down.

Hi GlassOnion

I like your post

The 8th is a Buy day in my TTT book.(ALSI 40 Index )

I also expect an upward correction in Silver with stop below $25

Which should drag Gold up 20 points.

And its Full Moon . More strength.

Cant go wrong

Kind regards

bobc

The

I also expect an upward correction in Silver with stop below $25

Bob,

I bet your stop wont be triggered....at least not near term;)

The upward movement should take it in the 28.35 area and downside support is in the 26.87 area in my estimate.

Bob,

I bet your stop wont be triggered....at least not near term;)

The upward movement should take it in the 28.35 area and downside support is in the 26.87 area in my estimate.

Hi Silver

Long time no see.

We just need WHY? and Petuca to make a forum.

How much do you want to bet my stop wont be triggered?

I hope I loose my bet !!

My silver trade is small .I would like to see Gold up 20 points.

Nice to see somebody posting an opinion/ trade,rather than ridiculing the writer.

Sometimes I wonder how many people actually trade on TL.

Kind regards

bobc