Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

cfrn

Are You A Victim Of MF Global or PFGBest?

podcast_small.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1342230271174

This is our first interview with James Koutoulas, Hedge Fund Manager turned White Knight / Wonder Boy Attorney for over 10,000 victims of MF Global and PFGBest. Are you a victim?

James Koutoulas co-founder of the Commodity Customer Coalition, which represents the interests of over 10,000 investors and traders, pulled no punches today as he spoke with great passion regarding the plight of those who have been victimized not only by Jon Corzine of MF Global (currently partying in the Hamptons) Russell Wasendorf Sr. of PFGBest (currently incarcerated) but by the very regulators who were put in place to protect them. The breach of fiduciary duty is heinous at best.

"My goal is real simple: getting everybody's money back," he says. "And I think we have a very high likelihood of doing just that." In early November, Koutoulas, along with fellow Chicago futures trader, John Roe – son of Tennessee Republican congressman Dr. Phil Roe – founded the Commodity Customer Coalition, a grassroots group that seeks to represent the complex legal interests of MF Global's former clients and now those of PFGBest.

To listen to today's interview simply click the headphones above.

This interview originally aired July 13, 2012

I lost money with PFG. I want back more than I lost. The lawsuit should be against the NFA not against PFG. They empowered this type of thievery by allowing us to trade through and trust in brokers who had been cleared by them. All assets in the future should be held by a single entity bearable for full loss and backed by the government to a set amount somewhat like your bank account.

This is empowered thievery! What an awesome gig. Get old, continue to siphon off millions, turn the money into metal currency (gold, silver, platinum etc....) or hide it offshore or physically hide it and watch your family live like kings while you spend your few remaining days in jail after getting caught.

What a beautiful racket, this should inspire many more corrupt brokers to do just the same. By the time they are caught everything will be in place to support their families secretly for generations to come!!