Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sadscorpion

Swing Trades On Major Pairs.Updated Daily

Hi Everyone,

Last year i made a thread here to share my trades with you all but after one month (while our trades were in great profit and we made awesome pips) i get job offer from an Famous fund managers and shift to Dubai and get very busy and forget about my thread that i start here few weeks my contract with them end and i come back to my country with my own big capital as gets bonus from them. I left that job bcs of my family and now i come back to my old trading desk and again i wanna join this forum to share my trades.It was great experince with you all guys.this thread would be an online register for me and also i will put all great stuff here that i get from internet. I will share good stuff and trades here.

From today i will share my all trades here with all points and reasons behind the entry. As i do last year but i made many changes or you can say update my strategy there would be two times entries mostly per day before UK session open and UK session close.

Mostly 4 to 7 entries per day sometimes no entry depend o the market condition.

After few movement as i just get up and planing many things and as i get free i will first put rules to follow my trades and money management .(if anyone wana follow my trades).

thanks everyone

Rules too Follow the Signals:-

Here are few simple rules too follow my trades.

1. There will be 8 pairs trades as total.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, GBPCHF

USDCAD, AUDCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP

2. Total open trades will be from 6 to 8 at a time.(As maximum)

3. Total risk on one trade is 1.5% of total capital.

4. After trade hit tp1 hit move sl to break-even or trilling sl of total pips of tp1.

5. If trade entry don't hit before it hit sl then cancel the trade.

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

GOOD LUCK AND TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results.

Rules too Follow the Signals:-

Here are few simple rules too follow my trades.

1. There will be 8 pairs trades as total.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, GBPCHF

USDCAD, AUDCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP

2. Total open trades will be from 6 to 8 at a time.(As maximum)

3. Total risk on one trade is 1.5% of total capital.

4. After trade hit tp1 hit move sl to break-even or trilling sl of total pips of tp1.

5. If trade entry don't hit before it hit sl then cancel the trade.

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

Hi SadScorpion

I hope you become HappyScorpion when you make your trades. What kind of pips do you look for in your style of 'swing' trading? Thanks

Just had a nice signal on the audusd I feel

slick60

Hi All

Thank You all and specially Mr Slick60 and Mr Obsidian for such a great welcome.

Actully last day ii cant trade myself because i found myself very busy and many things in first

proirity to be done first before i start trade in cool mind.

I finish them last night and then sleep for few hours to take rest and just getup and start my setup for trade.

In sha Allah from today I will start my trades. :embarassed:

And last thing to Mr slick60 :P my this nick name is given by my girlfriend few years ago when we have little fight with her and this name i love so much that i use that in my all signatures :)

no matter iam happy or sad my nick name will be same :)

thank you

Signal Num# 1

On Friday Pair continue the massive bullish rally start at the friday morning till the market close, pair rise almost 260 pips in a single day.Market reaction was because of positively on EU summit result. This Bullish Move turn my all chart setup into bullish senerio to testing 1.2750-1.2780. Technically the pair is forming a Flag Pattern (a bullish pattern). As long term my bias in this pair remain bearish as long as this pair remain below 1.3000. The US Dollors is under pressure in all pairs.

Taking Long position on this pair from current position with 50 pip trilling Sl.

Entry:-

Long=1.2610

Sl= 1.2560

TP= 50 pip trilling sl

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

5aa71113888f9_eurusdh4.gif.1417066be418173ea969902a94f98036.gif

Signal Num# 2

The GU pair is indecisive till yesterday and cant able to break Friday high but overall still able to maintain its bullish bias.

In my charts bias is neutral in nearest term but as long its price is above 1.5600 my entries will be on bullish side testing the 1.5800 key resistance area.

In below clear break on h4 tf below 1.5600 can change the bullish bias into bearish to testing the 1.5500 area.

Long=1.5710

Sl= 1.5660

TP= 50 pip trilling sl

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

5aa711138f375_gbpusdh4.gif.81ad677c448bc221b962eed5862393fd.gif

Signal Num# 1

On Friday Pair continue the massive bullish rally start at the friday morning till the market close, pair rise almost 260 pips in a single day.Market reaction was because of positively on EU summit result. This Bullish Move turn my all chart setup into bullish senerio to testing 1.2750-1.2780. Technically the pair is forming a Flag Pattern (a bullish pattern). As long term my bias in this pair remain bearish as long as this pair remain below 1.3000. The US Dollors is under pressure in all pairs.

Taking Long position on this pair from current position with 50 pip trilling Sl.

Long=1.2610

Sl= 1.2560

TP= 50 pip trilling sl

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

SS

do you always use a 50 pip stop? I am presently seeing a lower low below 1.2568 before moving north again. I am short at 1.25988. Looking for a 4 hr 11 low to come in as shown on chart.

Good luck with your trade.

2012-07-03_0510 - slick60's library

slick60

hi dear

no i use different sl depend on the market as from 30 to 60 and some time 70 as maximim as all time.

And my trades are enter and forget i analysis and when i see my entry point and then i enter and set tp and sl and then forget that trade no matter it goes wrong or right i again search for new opportunities.

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

hi dear

no i use different sl depend on the market as from 30 to 60 and some time 70 as maximim as all time.

And my trades are enter and forget i analysis and when i see my entry point and then i enter and set tp and sl and then forget that trade no matter it goes wrong or right i again search for new opportunities.

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

Thanks Sadscorpion

We will see how your trades go.

slick

Edited by slick60

plz use button on right side for thanks :)

Hi sadscorpion. Okay will do in future. Looks like we are waiting for the next set-up after a couple stop-outs?

slick60

Hi All

Yesterday both pairs didn't make significant movement. But our all both trades hit sl and we are now -100 pips as start.

I enter again with pending orders with same price on both pairs so if anybody wana continue with then he can enter again.

But be careful Today is a US holiday, with all US banks closed.

Kind Regards,

Sadscorpion

Hi everyone

i am very sorry that i cant update my thread as i promise ... i have lot of work and iam very busy in these days thats why no update here.

i aatch my two weak trades result.

if anyone follow wana follow my trades on his mt4 then PM me i will give you detail how to do that.

thanks

5aa71123235ad_Twoweakstradesfrom16to26.jpg.090493d39914fd0f5f352a914b0a9da7.jpg