Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

tradecopy

EURUSD Master--- Live Trading

Hi, just wondering why you bought there as I see major S turn to R

eurosr.gif

please see my S/R levels in my older post. 1.2588 and 1.2617 is the Resistance level.

the reason why I bought is that, price break out the range area in asian session.

as the trend is down, so I set a tight sl, about 20 pips.

please see my S/R levels in my older post. 1.2588 and 1.2617 is the Resistance level.

the reason why I bought is that, price break out the range area in asian session.

as the trend is down, so I set a tight sl, about 20 pips.

In my opinion I just thought it was a low probability trade since there was major SR at 26x and a round number.

Even though it looked like it was breaking out, you were buying at the top of the range.

In my opinion I just thought it was a low probability trade since there was major SR at 26x and a round number.

Even though it looked like it was breaking out, you were buying at the top of the range.

maybe.

I just told you the reason why I opened the trade in my last post. I did not tell you that it was a winning trade.

every time I open a trade, I do not know if I could win or lose. only market can tell you the result. and this time, market told me that I was wrong.

that is it.

maybe.

I just told you the reason why I opened the trade in my last post. I did not tell you that it was a winning trade.

every time I open a trade, I do not know if I could win or lose. only market can tell you the result. and this time, market told me that I was wrong.

that is it.

Thanks, I agree, only market will tell you right or wrong.

The only positive out of this low probable trade as far as I can see was the small stop out

Thanks, I agree, only market will tell you right or wrong.

The only positive out of this low probable trade as far as I can see was the small stop out

I followed my system, placed the trade, and set a small stop loss that I could accept. everything was right.

I did not care about the loss. because we could not avoid that.

I followed my system, placed the trade, and set a small stop loss that I could accept. everything was right.

I did not care about the loss. because we could not avoid that.

Are you taking your signals from some kind of automated EA?

I see current resistance there at 1.26xx but not prior support. Unless you are looking waaaay back to January.

Hi SunTrader!

I recognize you from the "old days" on FF.

Back then I was Mysticdiver.

a little busy this week, and I did not have much time to post live signals.

I will send the live call again next week.

this week, I have 21 trades, 16 win, 5 lose, win 234.8 pips

20120602.thumb.png.85dc94de310e0956ccc688f9c611edfb.png

The market was awful yesterday and very difficult to trade if possible at all. The EUR/USD firstly breaks down to 1.32 and than late at the evening after London close market skyrocketed to 1.3350. So we had quite big daily range of 150 pips but way to unpredictable to trade accordingly..

eur usd

An alt bat harmonic pattern is being formed on the H4 TF. We are expecting to have the price climbed by having the demand volume increased.

PCM Brokers Forums

1378106030821.gif

How does this pattern indicate increase in demand. To me its only looking like the price is tanking indicating a decrease in value in the upper class currency..:confused: