Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Profits or Loss - Keep Your Self Up.

Trading is a game of wining and loosing money - Many traders have different activities while they are trading.

What are your activities to keep your self up and have a trading break specially when you are loosing money and market tends you to put more positions to re-cover your losses.

Obviously profits are enjoyed in different ways but whenever I loose money I used to go on walk and have a trading break and they effects a lot to me.

Edited by mohsinqureshii
Spelling Mistake

This is a question that alludes many I think. When a losing trade occurs one must deal with it their own. On every trade that I make whether it is successful or unsuccessful I forget about it after it is over. If I have a bad day I like running on the beach, hitting a punching bag, or playing basketball. Clear the head, so when I come back I have no presuppositions about the market.

Trading is a game of wining and loosing money - Many traders have different activities while they are trading.

What are your activities to keep your self up and have a trading break specially when you are loosing money and market tends you to put more positions to re-cover your losses.

Obviously profits are enjoyed in different ways but whenever I loose money I used to go on walk and have a trading break and they effects a lot to me.

try to keep my mind at ease. sometime I listen to my fav. music. at loosing condition, for now i'm not really taking this situation, and mused along losing trade. its always part of game in the vary beginning, accept that fact then you can relax.

important thing, when profit how much we can get, when at loss how much we should care to loss. keep both side in balance would be helpfull.

The worldwide forex market is attractive to many traders because of its low account requirements, round-the-clock trading and access to high amounts of leverage. When approached as a business, forex trading can be profitable and rewarding.

traders can avoid losing money in forex by:

Being well-prepared

Having the patience and discipline to study and research

Applying sound money management techniques

Approaching trading activity as a business

Every trader should be ready to face success and failure, and specially be trained for the second one. Emotions don't have to affect your trading and when they do the best is to take a break and refresh the mind with whatever we like doing (yoga, exercise, cooking, meditation...). If you get stuck and keep trading, surely you will end up making bad decisions.

The best way to rest and clean your mind is to change the type of your activity. So since we're talking about sitting by computer, the way to rest is like any activity: take a walk, play some sports, ride a bike...