Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

bsheers

Ace Trades, Comments Wanted

I was a member of this clowns site for a while and can honestly say it is a complete waste of time and money, I could go into detail but there is really no point, it is expensive rubbish and this guys attitude really stinks, I personally do not think he even trades for himself. Do yourself a favor and stay well clear, I have since found a site that is genuine and really works but I am not going to post it here, only to say there are genuine sites out there but thoroughly research them first.

I would beware of the acetrades methodolgy.

Does not come with any manuals explaining the system, other than what is taught in the room.

If you try to reach out to the creator by email it may or may not

get answered.

He steers every question you may have to go thru the room.

You must invest in Hotcom also which is on going subscription based.

Very unorthodox system that is patterns.

Subjective.

Highly touted by the creator but imho not worth 4800.00 bucks.

You can do the 3 day trial to see for yourself, but i would not waste time with it.

Do to the copyrights in place I cannot post anything to give a glimpse.

That wouldn't be right but search around the net and read from different members and see for yourself.

My only regret was not fully vetting this system before wasting money.

There are much better systems you can invest in and succeed.