Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

DbPhoenix

My eBook: Trading By Price

LOL. No, I think its still valid. I was amused by the original one's removal given the toleration of some of the shady characters who troll for new fish here.

LOL. No, I think its still valid. I was amused by the original one's removal given the toleration of some of the shady characters who troll for new fish here.

I don't find anything solicitous about it. In any case, I didn't write it. It was created by a guy named WoolyBooger back in the old TMF days. I thought it was very clever.

Here it is, for whoever's interested.

Db

01Journey14ar.pdf

I would think that the current proprietor of TL ought to be both cognizant of the degree to which Db's contributions early on contributed positively to the growth and quality of TL, and also sensitive (accutely so) to the subsequent decline in TL since Db's withdrawal. As such, I would suppose that Db would be given a wide berth to maneuver here as he wishes. I know that if I were the owner of TL, I'd roll the red carpet out for Db.

By the way, while I have not purchased his eBook, I have to say I have no idea why that is so based upon the quality and clarity of the presentation of the material in his preview. Eventually, I will take the time to log into my paypal account and get a copy for my own library.

Best Wishes,

Thales

I would think that the current proprietor of TL ought to be both cognizant of the degree to which Db's contributions early on contributed positively to the growth and quality of TL, and also sensitive (accutely so) to the subsequent decline in TL since Db's withdrawal. As such, I would suppose that Db would be given a wide berth to maneuver here as he wishes. I know that if I were the owner of TL, I'd roll the red carpet out for Db.

By the way, while I have not purchased his eBook, I have to say I have no idea why that is so based upon the quality and clarity of the presentation of the material in his preview. Eventually, I will take the time to log into my paypal account and get a copy for my own library.

Best Wishes,

Thales

Two words come to mind after reading your post:

CANNON

FODDER

I bought the book and was pleased that I did. Its essentially a synthesis of DBs various posts on this board, but presented in a more structured fashion. It's not a "how to trade book", but a "how one can approach analyzing trend and Support/Resistance" book.

-bbc

Thanks Db,

Can you please provide the link to the preview pdf? The currently is not working for me.

I really appreciate your contributions to on this website.

You have lots of good posts on TL regarding Price Action trading. My question is where can I start for some grounding? Currently, I am reading the The Wyckoff Forum - Traders Laboratory, but interested in your book for a more structured reading.

Thank you,

Thanks Db,

Can you please provide the link to the preview pdf? The currently is not working for me.

I really appreciate your contributions to on this website.

You have lots of good posts on TL regarding Price Action trading. My question is where can I start for some grounding? Currently, I am reading the The Wyckoff Forum - Traders Laboratory, but interested in your book for a more structured reading.

Thank you,

Try the attachment below.

As for a grounding, the course is probably the best. You'll know after you've read the sections reproduced in the Forum's Stickies (they amount to about 40p) whether this is for you or not. If it is, read the entire course. A link to it is also provided in the Introduction.

Db

Preview02r.pdf

My eBook: Trading By Price

For those who are interested, here is a preview of my eBook, Trading By Price. The eBook consists of a set of 24 "eBooklets" which you can read in any order you like. Some you may choose not to read at all. You are, after all, in charge of your own learning, and the only pop quizzes are those administered by the market.

If you choose to purchase it, contact me at dbsburrow@yahoo.com

[ATTACH]28544[/ATTACH]

Hey DB,

The link to the preview is not working.... is there anyone you can repost it or e-mail it to me?

Try the attachment below.

As for a grounding, the course is probably the best. You'll know after you've read the sections reproduced in the Forum's Stickies (they amount to about 40p) whether this is for you or not. If it is, read the entire course. A link to it is also provided in the Introduction.

Db

Nevermind, please disregard my post from above.

I would like to thank you for all of your comments in my threads and all of the advice you have given me thus far.

Suby

Nevermind, please disregard my post from above.

I would like to thank you for all of your comments in my threads and all of the advice you have given me thus far.

Suby

You bet.

Db

Ok, i just wanted to say that after many years and hundeds of dollars in books i have finally found a piece of literature full of aHa moments.

I tottaly recomend Db's book, is a must read for anyone seriuosly interested in trading or investing.

Ps. I am not getting a commision for this.

I have just been made aware that people are still reading this "article". As so much of the content was getting a little creaky, I updated, consolidated, and revised the whole thing into the "SLAB" (the SLA Book). The book comes in three parts: the SLAB, the files from the original Db's Burrow -- revised and updated -- and Notes, altogether about 400 pages. The price is $35 payable via PayPal to dbsburrow@yahoo.com.

The pdf below will give you a good idea of what the first part of the book is all about. It also provides a Table of Contents. If you have any questions, contact me at the above address.

Db

SLAprvTOC.pdf

I have just been made aware that people are still reading this "article". As so much of the content was getting a little creaky, I updated, consolidated, and revised the whole thing into the "SLAB" (the SLA Book). The book comes in three parts: the SLAB, the files from the original Db's Burrow -- revised and updated -- and Notes, altogether about 400 pages. The price is $35 payable via PayPal to dbsburrow@yahoo.com.

The pdf below will give you a good idea of what the first part of the book is all about. It also provides a Table of Contents. If you have any questions, contact me at the above address.

Db

Thank you Db,

Always great to read your knowledge and experience. I purchased the your first book 4 years ago and need to read and understand the SLA theory.

Will the book teach me all I need to know about SLA? Well, as much as possible.

Thank you,