Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TL Staff

ZuluTrade

ZuluTrade is an online FOREX autotrading platform where you select one of their expert FOREX advisors, called signal providers, to manage your capital. They have 19 brokers to choose from.

You can setup your account with as many signal providers as you want and also you can set custom settings such as max open positions, custom stop/limit values, trade micro-mini-standard lots.

Zulutrade is an interesting concept. I have been a live user for over 8 months now. So far im very satisfied with both my broker and zulutrade. Some slippage issues some times, but not too much. The challenging thing is to find a good signal provider, did a lot of testing before i find the right one. The user's giude could use a little improvement.

The charts on the signal provider's page and on my account are complete and detailed.

Overall id say its worth investing on zulutrade.

If you havent tried zulutrade yet, then you should! Highly recommended online forex autotrading platform!

Open up a demo to see for yourself!

Pick one of the top5 signal providers and let them do wonders to your account!

Im trading a $5000 mini account with them. Getting around 8-10% ROI each month, with very careful and conservative trading. Few open lots/trade for systemsfxlive and only 1 pair. They constantly improve their service. I like the new slippage chart.

Just be careful which provider you choose and what "freedom" of movements you give him...

I have broker: FXDD, mini lot account

Settings: 3 providers, 15micro-lots each, 2 max open positions.

Always remember to do good capital mangement, not risk too much and always be prepared for a posible DD.

The advantages of this system are very clear: you (the investor) get to choose exactly which trader or trading system you would like to follow, out of thousands of available choices. Each trader's detailed trading history and statistics are available, so you can get a very good idea about the trader's past performance beforehand. While past performance is certainly not indicative of future results, it does offer you a glimpse into the type of trading you can expect.

But, don't invest your money if you don't understand the basic of Forex Trading. Learn it first or read some articles to understand the principles of trading.

Zulutrade IS the best signal service out there and this has been proven in time and on the evolution they have, the addition of new brokers and feature and the huge trading volume!

The "trick" is to find a couple of good providers (2-3) and depending on your account size, have them do 2-3 trades each, trading carefully at the start to see how things work. Capital management and no panic is the key here as well, in no case should someone open up more positions than his account can handle. Remember that forex is NOT betting! :)

I like the idea on which is based Zulutrade. Execution of trades -made by experienced traders- in my account saves me from losing money and time.

I like to watch and review their trades, trying to explain why they took this or that desicion.

I like how zulutrade concept works! Having someone trade for you is a good idea, this is why zulutrade is so popular, because you dont need to be a forex expert to start trading. You need to know however the basics.

With the latest updates on the ranking, the advanced search and the provider agreement, its now much easier to select a provider portfolio.

Just be sure you first test everything on a demo and be careful of which broker you choose, because some have commissions for connecting you to zulutrade!

Recommended

Traders and signal providers of zulutrade who use its platform know very well how easy is and what about an addiction it causes.

Lately I have bought an ipad so I check my acount on it! Forex is a liquid market and the fact that I can have anytime access in my account is very important for me.

I have learnt that they have made a redisigning lateley in user interface and added advanced search in signal provider performance not only in ipad app but in iphone as well..

Zulutrade is really an innovative platform, offering both to inexperienced and experienced traders-wanna-be an easy access to forex. I have tried the demo and auto-trading mode - both have suited me my urge to earn some extra cash with limited capital and limited losses. Great customer support as well!