Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TL Staff

MotiveWave

MotiveWave's Charting, Analysis and Trading Platform is designed to make trading and market analysis easier. Advanced easy-to-use charts support analysis techniques including: Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci, Gartley, Gann, Linear Regressions, Advanced Commentary, General Analysis (Channels, Trend Lines, Ranges, Forks and more). Use Multiple Monitors. Trade directly from the charts. Built with the individual trader in mind.

For Elliott Wave Traders: MotiveWave supports all degrees of Elliott Wave Theory and will warn you if the counts you've plotted break any of the Elliott Wave Theory rules. It will tell you which rule you've broken so that you can adjust your plotted point. This will dramatically increase your confidence in your wave counts and greatly shorten your Elliott Wave learning curve.

http://www.MotiveWave.com

MotiveWave's Charting, Analysis and Trading Platform is designed to make trading and market analysis easier. Advanced easy-to-use charts support analysis techniques including: Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci, Gartley, Gann, Linear Regressions, Advanced Commentary, General Analysis (Channels, Trend Lines, Ranges, Forks and more). Use Multiple Monitors. Trade directly from the charts. Built with the individual trader in mind.

For Elliott Wave Traders: MotiveWave supports all degrees of Elliott Wave Theory and will warn you if the counts you've plotted break any of the Elliott Wave Theory rules. It will tell you which rule you've broken so that you can adjust your plotted point. This will dramatically increase your confidence in your wave counts and greatly shorten your Elliott Wave learning curve.

I haven't seen charts like this anywhere else in terms of how easy they are to use and manuverability, but especially the look of them -- top notch! Tons of preferences you can set as defaults so that you don't have to keep making the same changes every time.

Takes a bit of time to get used to how things work if you've been using another big platform--it's really end user friendly, which most of the big platforms aren't, so it took me awhile to stop looking for the hard way and just look for the easy way!

They're super responsive -- anything that I thought was missing, when I contacted their support, they either showed me where it was or if it wasn't there they built it in within a week!

Absolutely love the Elliott Wave functionality. In general, I don't like automatic wave labelling/pattern recognition for Elliott Wave because I find they don't always return correct counts (sometimes the patterns actually conflict each other), which is why I love how MotiveWave does it. They let you plot your own points and you can move them around after you've plotted them. They've wired all of the Elliott Wave theory rules in so if you put one of your points in a spot that breaks one of those rules, it'll warn you and tell you what rule you've broken. Decomposing takes 2 seconds. Pretty sweet. [although for all you pattern recognition people out there, they said that's coming soon...]

They've also got some pretty amazing Fibonacci tools that you can use in combination with Elliott Wave. Really helps target specific areas to watch.

This is still a pretty new platform but seems really stable, at least for me so far. They seem to add features every week.

They also let you test drive the software for free for 30 days

What else can I say, I'm hooked. There's no going back to anything else for me.