Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TL Staff

Infinity Futures

I have been an Infinity customer for over a year and I think they are just great! The Infinity AT platform is very fast and easy to use. In addition to a superior platform the data is free. I get Eurex, CME, CBOT, COMEX, and NYMEX for free.

I have been working with the same broker since day one - Tom Duffy. He is a true professional and even though i know he is busy he always makes me feel like I am his only customer.. I rarely need to call but it's nice to know you have someone who will pick up the phone right away if I need to get ahold of him.

The commission rates are very low and although I don't use them $500 margins for Eminis are available.

I have recommended Infinity Futures and Tom to everyone I know and will continue to do so.

I have pretty much a carbon copy experience as TraderJean. Infinity uses the Transact platform and data. You get cheap rates. The platform is geared toward speed. It is more streamlined than something like Ninja Trader. So, it doesn't have as many bells and whistles or strategy possibilities. But, I actually like it better in many ways.

i use the Transact data to power Market Delta which is a definite bonus.

The service is really great. My broker is Russ Carlson. Great guy and broker. No anonymous trade desk. When/if you have any problems you directly call your personal broker. I've had no problems since i have been with them.

Hope it helps,

All I got to say is stay away from Infinity Futures. After the MF Global thing hit, I've been fighting close to a month to try and get my money out. I keep getting lies and the run around.

If you are with them, I wouldn't wait. There are better, more trustworthy brokers out there.