Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

TL Exclusive! Rob Booker/Boris Schlossberg Webinar!

My opinion is that many people in this industry do come out with methods which can be questionable in quality. The thing is that they probably can in many cases claim that they make it work themselves. They should be asking themselves more thoroughly who they are willing to sell to, but that's their call.

I think that the people willing to pay several $k to anyone on trust like this really really need to be more discerning. Most newbies hear early on(or perhaps even before they start) that 95% of traders fail. So the question they need to ask(among many others) is do I think it is likely that I personally have stumbled across something which can really make me lots of money and for a comparitive pittance to what the future potential earning from it will be? That isn't generally the way things work. If anyone has a strategy good or bad, you need to be very patient, hard working and well capitalised to make a success of it.

I would point out with absolutely no personal bias here for anyone who is reading this, it is usually people who feel hard done by that shout the loudest. If anyone does well out of a system then they usually are at least much quieter about it if not completely keeping it to themselves.

Finally, I'd like to point out that TL is a place for intelligent debate. By all means vent your frustrations and opinions within reason. But remember to keep it that way. Apart from anything, anyone else reading the points you make is going to take far more away from it if you intelligently argue your points.

This means that all Newbies are gullible and newbies should keep feeding RB with their money !!

And if people like me who have experienced first hand the teachings and the SCAM of RB

they are called "SHOUTERS" "LOUDEST" "FRUSTRATED" "UNINTELLIGENT" "UNREASONABLE"

why are you guys discussing something else apart from RB's teachings...

Monday accelerator taught by RB does not work

RB scammed us !!!

Just watched the video - figured I should

Mee too... I assume, rforexdad is RB himself! By continuously repeating that 'RB is a scam!' he pulled us to his website 'TFL...' ... what a brilliant marketer (... and scammer, of course)!

LOL ;)

Me too I felt I should watch it first. I was not convinced, since I already have my share of indis, but that's me. The paypal sequence at the end didn't help either.

Mee too... I assume, rforexdad is RB himself! By continuously repeating that 'RB is a scam!' he pulled us to his website 'TFL...' ... what a brilliant marketer (... and scammer, of course)!

LOL ;)

My God !!!

I missed a major point....

Rob Booker taught Monday accelerator for 3 years and did not realise that Monday accelerator does not work !!!

and You guys think that we should trust RB ?

we have to give RB benefit of doubt

LOL

... I was not convinced, since I already have my share of indis, but that's me. ...

There was not much info included, except for a further method one could elaborate further for themselves, if you have no other system yet or are just curious enough and have the time to find out more about it.

What I did not like about it though, was, that he did not explain what the Ichimoku cloud exactly is and how it is calculated. It just looks fancy on the charts (hence, it must work, right? ;) ). But again, one could research it, if curious enough... However, from a presentation standpoint I did not like it... but I do not know whether there was a presentation before that about it. I had the impression, there wasn't...

LOL ;)

Well I would like to clarify....I am not Rob Booker

I am just a stay at home Dad who is trying to make some bucks in the exciting Forex world.

and I am helping newbies to stay away from Rob Booker

For the record ... if you find an "educator" who has a lot of indicators, especially if they are the "indicator of the month" and they say things like "I use different values to everyone else" and other things that make them sound humble but super clever ...

run don't walk away from them.

People who trade trend, support and resistance, and a bit of price action to confirm with sweet f all on their charts are more likely to be worth listening to that the excited super teachers.

Agree, Sir!

Problem is S/R, trendlines and price action are not that sexy

For the record ... if you find an "educator" who has a lot of indicators, especially if they are the "indicator of the month" and they say things like "I use different values to everyone else" and other things that make them sound humble but super clever ...

run don't walk away from them.

People who trade trend, support and resistance, and a bit of price action to confirm with sweet f all on their charts are more likely to be worth listening to that the excited super teachers.

Agree, Sir!

or is it that you actually have to develop a method for which ones are important, why so and how to play them and then you still need to actually sit and watch the charts....as opposed to let a computer flash and tell you buy and sell.....and even then, they wont work all the time, on all instruments..... :(

no one said trading was sexy and easy ;)

Agree, Sir!

That's right. I think indicators are used as a sales pitch to newbies as they look sophisticated and almost scientific. Once, I fell for them too... but I had my "divorce" a while back. I'm over with them... and I live a happy trader's life since then ;)

I have been discussing Monday accelerator taught by Rob Booker

What is this Monday accelerator ?

Every sunday You calculate the weekly pivot of the last week (generated by a mt4 indicator) and open up a

excel spreadsheet...

let us for example take the figure of 1.3490

Next you add 10 pips and put a limit Long order

trade 1) Open at 1.3500 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 2) Open at 1.3505 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 3) Open at 1.3510 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 4) Open at 1.3515 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 5) Open at 1.3520 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 6) Open at 1.3525 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 7) Open at 1.3530 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 8) Open at 1.3535 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 9) Open at 1.3540 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

trade 10) Open at 1.3545 Target 1.3550 Stop loss 1.3425

and you issue the following sell orders which start at Weekly pivot minus 10 pips

trade 1) Open at 1.3480 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 2) Open at 1.3475 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 3) Open at 1.3470 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 4) Open at 1.3465 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 5) Open at 1.3460 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 6) Open at 1.3455 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 7) Open at 1.3450 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 8) Open at 1.3445 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 9) Open at 1.3440 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

trade 10) Open at 1.3435 Target 1.3430 Stop loss 1.3555

Simple huh ..?

He cautioned us...This only works on GBP/CHF...dont try this on any other currency.

always calculate this based on the weekly pivot.

and keep issuing these trades throughout the week from Sunday 5 pm EST till thursday

Friday is very volatile and hence do not trade.

Now how long does it take to explain this...?

So he asks us to test it on the past using Forex tester

Currency GBP/CHF - The best currency in the world according to Rob Booker

and time frame the year of 2007

and all 100 people (Newbies/Losers) off we went and did the homework assigned by Rob Booker

and needless to say all of us thought that since a 20 year veteran Forex trader had developed this

wonderfull method and had a window to the Forex world - we would be millionaires

Did Rob not show us his account where he made $40K in the last week ?

If he can do it so can we....

He taught us 4 methods....all of them losers

I am discussing the Monday accelerator...(one of his methods)

Dont you guys agree that this mathematical formula resembles a currency Robot ?

Do mathematical formulas work ?

Why did it work in the first 7-8 months of 2007 ?

and only in first 7-8 months of 2007 ?

Please discuss Rob Bookers methods and stick to an intelligent discussion.

Does Rob (being a 20 + years) Forex veteran not know that this method does not work ?

rforexdad,

I never liked the Monday Accelerator, or the different variations, Vortex, etc, etc.

Waaayyyyyyy to aggressive for my style.

The Bossilator has been about 25% 30% of my trading for me since 2007. I don't use it strictly the way Rob taught it. A couple of small mods.

Another method I like ( I don't know if Rob ever taught it, but he told me about it ),

is trading TL to TL from a shorter TF to a larger TF.

And, once in while I still do a "Scottsdale" from the old Arizona Rules.

rforexdad,

I never liked the Monday Accelerator, or the different variations, Vortex, etc, etc.

Waaayyyyyyy to aggressive for my style.

The Bossilator has been about 25% 30% of my trading for me since 2007. I don't use it strictly the way Rob taught it. A couple of small mods.

Another method I like ( I don't know if Rob ever taught it, but he told me about it ),

is trading TL to TL from a shorter TF to a larger TF.

And, once in while I still do a "Scottsdale" from the old Arizona Rules.

The reason I am discussing Monday Accelerator is that it is impossible that Rob Booker did not realise in the 2-3 years that he taught it that Monday accelerator does not work.

He chose the period of 2007 because in the first 8 months of 2007 it produced good results.

This in my dictionary is a SCAM

The reason I am discussing Monday Accelerator is that it is impossible that Rob Booker did not realise in the 2-3 years that he taught it that Monday accelerator does not work.

He chose the period of 2007 because in the first 8 months of 2007 it produced good results.

This in my dictionary is a SCAM

I dont represent/endorse/ support, or dis-endorse/ridicule/shame Mr Booker in any way......but I will offer this convoluted collected piece of advice to you rforexdad.

Ok, your dictionary is written, reported to the internet for ever, for every one to see...... you know what else has been reported as such.....

get over it.....and stop trading

a....because either you are too frustrated, hung up on the past to trade profitably.

b....you wanted something for nothing and when you found it does not exist you call it a scam

c....you clearly cannot be bothered to do your own research and homework before committing money - so you will likely and deserve to loose

d....you are a scammer, because a scammer can only con another scammer - see point b and so you will likely always look for the next thing to work, and will always find an excuse

e......if Rob Booker is a scammer its because he offered something that does not work all the time - nothing does

f.....if Rob Booker is NOT a s scammer its because he offered something that as an idea that does not work all the time - nothing does

g.....see e an f ---- ie; nauseating repetition

h.....you sound like the person mummy warned you about - "if Jimmy jumped off a bridge than does that mean you should."

All you have established is that Monday accelerator does not work all the time, Rob Booker is probably expensive for the ideas he offers to you, you cant be bothered doing your own homework and that you are likely to always be completely unsatisfied and frustrated trading -

for that peice of advice it will cost you nothing, nada, zip, zero.....and I bet you will ignore it and not get on with trying to actually profit from trading.

(again said to help if thats your objective so please take this in the right manner - if not then so be it, I have wasted my time - no big deal)

I dont represent/endorse/ support, or dis-endorse/ridicule/shame Mr Booker in any way......but I will offer this convoluted collected piece of advice to you rforexdad.

Ok, your dictionary is written, reported to the internet for ever, for every one to see...... you know what else has been reported as such.....

get over it.....and stop trading

a....because either you are too frustrated, hung up on the past to trade profitably.

b....you wanted something for nothing and when you found it does not exist you call it a scam

c....you clearly cannot be bothered to do your own research and homework before committing money - so you will likely and deserve to loose

d....you are a scammer, because a scammer can only con another scammer - see point b and so you will likely always look for the next thing to work, and will always find an excuse

e......if Rob Booker is a scammer its because he offered something that does not work all the time - nothing does

f.....if Rob Booker is NOT a s scammer its because he offered something that as an idea that does not work all the time - nothing does

g.....see e an f ---- ie; nauseating repetition

h.....you sound like the person mummy warned you about - "if Jimmy jumped off a bridge than does that mean you should."

All you have established is that Monday accelerator does not work all the time, Rob Booker is probably expensive for the ideas he offers to you, you cant be bothered doing your own homework and that you are likely to always be completely unsatisfied and frustrated trading -

for that peice of advice it will cost you nothing, nada, zip, zero.....and I bet you will ignore it and not get on with trying to actually profit from trading.

(again said to help if thats your objective so please take this in the right manner - if not then so be it, I have wasted my time - no big deal)

Why are you discussing me ?

Discuss Rob Booker's method - the Monday accelerator

why did Rob Booker sell us this method when it does not work at all ?

Nothing works - huh ? - Do you really know Forex ?

This is not a good defense of Rob Booker at all

I think we need a "don't like" button.

Ha Ha Ha

;);)

Well...Check my messages....I am very carefull not to insult the person who posts a message...I am only discussing Rob Booker and his methods/strategy