Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

What Are You Watching Today ?

I am long gbp/jpy @12995... currently -20 pips or so. TP 13090.

I had a nice gbp/chf long yesterday, wouldn't mind taking another if given the opportunity.

Standing aside on Euro at the moment. I have an opinion on what's been bouying the Euro... don't know if it's valid... I don't know enough fundies or economics.

I will post on it later in the eur/chf thread. maybe someone can give a little insight on it.

Nice cliff hanger. Guess we'll have to watch commercials until you come back.

Hopefully, the Euro is breaking down. I have been short for almost 2 months. I still firmly think money is going to flow out of the the EZ and into other more stable currencies. Superficially, I do wish I chose the eur/gpb instead of the the eur/usd, but I am not comfortable with my understanding of the British economy.

eur/usd trading at 1.3016...looks like journey to 1.29 is about to begin :roll eyes:

Market moving news:

Greek left coalition leader Tsipras says Greece's bailout pledges are null and void after vote

Greece's Tsipras says wants coalition government of leftist parties

Greece's Tsipras says wants banks under state control

Greece's Tsipras says wants international commission to investigate if Greece's debt is legal

-------

Greece's debt is illegal??:confused:

Market moving news:

Greek left coalition leader Tsipras says Greece's bailout pledges are null and void after vote

Greece's Tsipras says wants coalition government of leftist parties

Greece's Tsipras says wants banks under state control

Greece's Tsipras says wants international commission to investigate if Greece's debt is legal

-------

Greece's debt is illegal??:confused:

Greek Stocks at 20 year low.

I have been watching gbp/chf. It has been moving counter to euro/usd., probably due to

artificial support imposed by the SNB.

A week or two ago I mentioned I was looking for a daily close above 14800. Well that has come and gone, today we have just about cracked 15000. If we see a daily close above 15000 I will start looking for a medium to long term TP. As yet I have just been scalping.

Aside from scalping gbp/jpy, still very interested in GBP/CHF.

On a close above 15000 on the daily I will be looking to go long to 15180.

Then short a retrace on the 1 hr to 14850.

Attached Daily:

gcd.thumb.gif.78694e4f38b22be397a96d133937f34b.gif

aud/nzd...like a turtle...

I was thinking of closing this position at 1.2920 but weekly looks bullish, so going to close 1/2 now and move sl to entry..target for the rest is 1.3020

audnzd15.thumb.jpg.f9667c11f0ca5f04521671ac1b80d7bf.jpg

the market is back to "hope" mode...u.s. will be sold till eu summit...

meanwhile I will be keeping an eye on the aud/nzd for future opportunities...

jpy crosses look interesting...though I am not going to touch to jpy till Wednesday. Want to see if BoJ got any other magic tricks...

gbpjpy21.jpg.8e50faa65fad9aa7604e978d382a2af2.jpg