Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mitsubishi

Beyond Taylor

Thanks bobc,have you any thoughts on SILVER'S post above?.I can't get my head around that part of the book.:confused: anyone?

Hi mitsubishi

Both Silver and I were shocked by WHY's post "Why Taylor"

I personally felt that an authouity like WHY was flippant, and I was wasting my time, and zdo was right.

I dont think Silvers home language is English

I thought he was refering to measurement.......arrow.

Maybe Silver can answer.

regards

bobc

Gentlemen,

I hope I have not made too many spelling and grammar errors that have lead Bob to identify me as a non-native speaker;) Just let me know and I will proof read my future posts.

My question was not about a measurement,to be precise, it was about the positioning of the arrowheads on the line next to the date row. Taylor sees the real trend between buyday low and sell short high,but those arrowheads are not appearing in such frequency and his description of the line isnt telling me anything.The point is within those arrows is where Taylor defines his trading range and I have not yet been able to incorporate that part in my book.:(

Gentlemen,

I hope I have not made too many spelling and grammar errors that have lead Bob to identify me as a non-native speaker;) Just let me know and I will proof read my future posts.

My question was not about a measurement,to be precise, it was about the positioning of the arrowheads on the line next to the date row. Taylor sees the real trend between buyday low and sell short high,but those arrowheads are not appearing in such frequency and his description of the line isnt telling me anything.The point is within those arrows is where Taylor defines his trading range and I have not yet been able to incorporate that part in my book.:(

Yes,i have a real problem understanding this part and i have not really had the time to go over it,which was why i was hoping someone could help the re-reading process.I'm torn on the one hand between our natural desire to hear simple explanations for things and the fact that we are missing a trick if we don't grasp the finer details.

Another thing i've always had a problem with is why measure say the rally as you describe,from buy low to the sell high-why not to the actual top of the swing if the following short sell day prints a higher high?

I was thinking maybe the main players don't go short immediately when they cover their longs on the sell day,but let the last buyers-the bag holders take it up a bit higher and there is where they go short. Perhaps this is how Taylor saw it and hence how he measured it. Any one have any thoughts on that?

Hi mitsubishi

Both Silver and I were shocked by WHY's post "Why Taylor"

I personally felt that an authouity like WHY was flippant, and I was wasting my time, and zdo was right.

I dont think Silvers home language is English

I thought he was refering to measurement.......arrow.

Maybe Silver can answer.

regards

bobc

Shocked?...well i must watch my language here,don't you know that i have signed a truce agreement that requires me to keep the peace? Notwithstanding that,i still have my battleships parked off the coast of HaWHYee..should they be needed...

"but aside from that,i swear that i will not be the first one to break the agreement we've made today"

Besides,i'd rather be shocking than ignored.

Gentlemen,

Dear Silver

Dont worry about any grammatical errors. I would hate to try and post in Apache.

ON A LESS SERIOUS NOTE

I used to watch Roy Rogers and Silver in the late 1950's

Silver saved Roy lots of times!!!

Silver also collected the arrowheads of broken arrows and fitted them to new shafts .

Do you see the confusion?

Talor used arrows, not arrowheads.Or maybe he used arrowheads , not arrows..

King regards

bobc

Here are some explanations. May help. If not just disregard.Gotta run as soon as I am out of the taylor play. I am looking to exit Taylor around 1392 if it looks like it will make there. Sooner if not. You may call my wedge a descending triangle. That is fine call it whatever you want. Tech triangle is probally more correct. Just thought I would add this before anybody gets all out of shape over my labeling. The point is it is a continuation pattern in this case.

5aa710e3961e1_ESScalpingOpportunities3-29-2012.jpg.871d04669cf00b079cc8cac0fefccf9e.jpg

Edited by WHY?

Dear Silver

Dont worry about any grammatical errors. I would hate to try and post in Apache.

ON A LESS SERIOUS NOTE

I used to watch Roy Rogers and Silver in the late 1950's

Silver saved Roy lots of times!!!

Silver also collected the arrowheads of broken arrows and fitted them to new shafts .

Do you see the confusion?

Talor used arrows, not arrowheads.Or maybe he used arrowheads , not arrows..

King regards

bobc

Perfect comparison,I see the very point.It is indeed these nuances that cause most trouble for me.Ok,so the correct word is arrowheads then:)

Mit,

I think the measurement from buyday low to sell day instead of short sell high is to catch the main thrust,that will, if big enough, cause the late buyers to jump aboard and give a higher probability for a higher high on short sell day.I understand it as a tool to anticipate.However,what you say sounds very plausible and could be thoughts that lead T to the way of measuring.

One other word. I don't leave all these drawings on my chart as the day progresses. Most of them I don't even draw on the chart as the patterns are obvious to me. In the details sometimes i get lost seeing the forrest for the trees hence my two MA's to help me quickly determine the intermediate trend, the immediate trend, and price location in relation to the trends.

If I do draw a pattern when price leaves the pattern then it is, usually, very quickly off my chart. I lke a clean chart. Just 5 minute and the 2 MA's. If there are any lines I may leave on for a while they are resistance and support which should be obvious as to why.

I wish the Taylor trade would get over with I have something else to do.

Here are some explanations. May help. If not just disregard.Gotta run as soon as I am out of the taylor play. I am looking to exit Taylor around 1392 if it looks like it will make there. Sooner if not. You may call my wedge a descending triangle. That is fine call it whatever you want. Tech triangle is probally more correct. Just thought I would add this before anybody gets all out of shape over my labeling. The point is it is a continuation pattern in this case.

Hi WHY

Nice chart and explanation

Lots of patterns.

Wheres the TTT?

I am NOT criticizing you

I am looking for guidance

regards

bobc

I agree with the Taylor comment on your chart regarding buy violation (post #156)

Why? Who needs Taylor. A price chart is all you need. There is no grail. Not even price action is the holy grail. It can be misread and more than often than not it is misread. In fact price itself is a lagging indicator even though many times it is called a leading indicator. May I ask what are you trying to accomplish by looking at price?
I was being sarcastic in the little skirmishes with Mitt. I may look and sound like a jack rabbit jumping around but really i am a plugger. Anyone who can can plug thru Taylors stuff for years and Brooks stuff ...well you can't be flippant. I do get bored waiting on Taylor plays so i decided ...why get bored... learn to do some scalping. Hurst really makes me think about these things. You know how much more money can be made grabbing a good part of the little cycles as opposed to the buy and hold all day long or into the next day. So me thinks ..well why can't I do both? Take my longer taylor position but also play the scalps and I ain't sitting there twittling my thumbs waiting for a Taylor play. I am doing something profitible as I wait. Of course, that requires a good scalping methodolgy. So I looked around and found Brooks. His first first book was very hard (ike Taylor) He has three out now and they are a series and easier to study but you still gotta want to dig into them them to understand his concepts and like Taylors stuff you have to really get into his mode of expression to follow his logic and thinking process, but I will say it is well worth it. I have studied Taylor since before year 2000 and every time I read it I get inspired usually with new ideas or someting I had read before really sinks in that didn't on a previous read. Same on re-reads with Brooks.

Hi WHY

Nice chart and explanation

Lots of patterns.

Wheres the TTT?

I am NOT criticizing you

I am looking for guidance

regards

bobc

Bob, I don't chart out Taylor grafically like Mitt does as I don't have to do that because I have my own software that keeps me on track as far as cycles and certain key numbers..etc. I will try and give an explanation of my Taylor play today.

3-28 was a Taylor buy day (per my count), There was a Taylor short play to be made on 3-28 with the high being made first. I missed it (won't go into detail as to why right now). But it was there. Now 3-28 closed somewhat weak. My software labeled 3-29 as a Sell day. The weak close of 3-28 alerted me to watch for a BV (buying day low violation) per Taylor. Hence, today 3-29 I was waiting for a decline to emerge early in the session. That would have also alerted me to possible multiple scalping opportunities. Taylors rules state that on a BV you go long when tape gets dull on a decline below the low of the previous buy day. Since the previous buy day was 3-28 and the low was 1392 then according to Taylors rules I would go long as close to the bottom of the decline below 1392 and then I must exit that long on any rally back up to 1392 or hang on for more if the rally is especially strong. So I am long at 1387 and waiting for a rally to 1392. That isn't much but that is what you try to capture on a sell day BV. Sometimes the market comes roaring back and one can hold a sell day BV for much more profit. Right now we are in a range just below the 1392 level. If price doesn't break out of this range soon I may just exit the long and grab what I can as I have many things to do today. Hope this explanation helps.

I may post something tonight on Hurst. Some times the net profit on scalps can surpass the Taylor play of the day.

I was being sarcastic in the little skirmishes with Mitt. I may look and sound like a jack rabbit jumping around but really i am a plugger. Anyone who can can plug thru Taylors stuff for years and Brooks stuff ...well you can't be flippant. I do get bored waiting on Taylor plays so i decided ...why get bored... learn to do some scalping. Hurst really makes me think about these things. You know how much more money can be made grabbing a good part of the little cycles as opposed to the buy and hold all day long or into the next day. So me thinks ..well why can't I do both? Take my longer taylor position but also play the scalps and I ain't sitting there twittling my thumbs waiting for a Taylor play. I am doing something profitible as I wait. Of course, that requires a good scalping methodolgy. So I looked around and found Brooks. His first first book was very hard (ike Taylor) He has three out now and they are a series and easier to study but you still gotta want to dig into them them to understand his concepts and like Taylors stuff you have to really get into his mode of expression to follow his logic and thinking process, but I will say it is well worth it. I have studied Taylor since before year 2000 and every time I read it I get inspired usually with new ideas or someting I had read before really sinks in that didn't on a previous read. Same on re-reads with Brooks.

Dear WHY,

I have spent over two years studying Brooks.

I know price action backwards.

And I make a consistant profit.

But I dont make a million!!

There is something missing.

I believe all markets move in WIDE consolidation , between reports/news/ results/politics, etc

Its all random for weeks and months.

WIDE sideways movement

And you can trade this WIDE sideways movement profitably.

But you wont make a million

The market will suddenly make a BIG move and then go back to sideways

How do I find that BIG move.?

TTT?

Patterns?

Fundamentals? Hello.

Kind regards

bobc

And then

We actually have a quite a bit of common ground. I like to get a good swing position and be able to do day trades while i'm holding it.Scalps are for me too small time frame,but the point is if you can see/take money go for it.

Also i like your analysis last night of how today might play out.It is,so far the kind of day you anticipated.One question you didn't answer is the ranges and levels..is that ES or cash?

Dear WHY,

I believe all markets move in WIDE consolidation , between reports/news/ results/politics, etc

WIDE sideways movement

TTT?

Patterns?

Fundamentals? Hello.

Kind regards

bobc

And then

Bob..tut tut,don't you know that in order to make a million one must begin with 2 million.Have you not read your trading 101?

Heres a few ideas

if Prechter is short,then remortgage your house and go full in long.

Next time you see all time highs coupled with the words "the sub prime market is contained" and "this time it's different"

Remortgage your house and go full in short

If jim cramer says don't sell bear stearns bear stearns is fine..

Remortgage your house and go full in short

the correct maths is

dumb idiot-correct analysis + 2xmortgage = 1 million :):cool:

Then book a round of golf with your stockbroker...;)

Edited by mitsubishi

Dear WHY,

WIDE sideways movement

TTT?

Patterns?

Fundamentals? Hello.

Kind regards

bobc

And then

Finally a bit of a breakout. watching it closely as I type. My Taylor target has been met but I might get greedy.;)

So you have read brooks! Good! have you studies his three new books. Much much better in my opinion.

Bob I am not sure I can answer your question. Probally, because I have never really been interested in the bigger moves over several days or weeks. However, I would refer you to what Taylor called "swing trading" which is really long term trend trading. You can find info on this is chapter XIV of his book and a few other places in his book. He also used a thrre day method discussed in chapter XIII. This I call the swing method. He also used a daytrading method. My interest has always been in the day trading and swing trading methods espoused by Taylor. I have not tested his Trend Trading method. Why don't you study chapter XIV and other parts in the book that refer to it and test it out since you are interested in the bigger moves. I would be interested in knowing what you find out. If you have any questions regarding the methodology of his Trend Trading (remember he calls it swing trading) the fire away and any way I can help I will. Somewhere I have a post about the page numbers that discuss this loger trend trading method of his. Might be in this thread or another taylor thread???

I am out of the Taylor position at 1393.50. I just can't keep watching it. I have to go. May post some more stuff tonight. 6.5 points. It will probally go into a flag here and keep on up as price is now above both 89 SMA and 20 EMA indicating bias is slightly to the long side but I would rather see 20 EMA above the 89 and price a good distance above them to. But I just can't stay here waiting and looking. It could even reverse back down. Who knows?

We actually have a quite a bit of common ground. I like to get a good swing position and be able to do day trades while i'm holding it.Scalps are for me too small time frame,but the point is if you can see/take money go for it.

Also i like your analysis last night of how today might play out.It is,so far the kind of day you anticipated.One question you didn't answer is the ranges and levels..is that ES or cash?

It all ES. Are you still holding the remainder of your 1398 position? Unless you can see some upward momentum this afternnoon it may be a tough row to plow. I might would take anything the market would give as if you are still holding it then you have been in a drawdown of over 10 points. But don't listen to me. Just as soon as I say something like this the market will soar. The perversity of the markets! I am outa of here. Gotta g.

It all ES. Are you still holding the remainder of your 1398 position? Unless you can see some upward momentum this afternnoon it may be a tough row to plow. I might would take anything the market would give as if you are still holding it then you have been in a drawdown of over 10 points. But don't listen to me. Just as soon as I say something like this the market will soar. The perversity of the markets! I am outa of here. Gotta g.

Still holding...looks bullish to me 2nd half of day and if we close down slightly today then that will be three down days in a row,more likely up friday.But who knows? I was hoping i could add around 1385-87 but always doubted it would get there today.So far i'm happy with my tactics.

So far i'm happy with my tactics.
Well I'll be. I don't think I could stand the market against me nearly 12 points. I guess that just shows you there are different types of traders. I would have jumped ship and waited for better positioning, something I think Taylor would have done also. So far you have taken alot of risk for little reward but payoff may come tomm. I hope so, as it hurts me to think about it..12 points! Maybe tomm you will make a killing and it will have been worth the wait and the pain.

I am out of the Taylor position at 1393.50. I just can't keep watching it. I have to go. May post some more stuff tonight. 6.5 points. It will probally go into a flag here and keep on up as price is now above both 89 SMA and 20 EMA indicating bias is slightly to the long side but I would rather see 20 EMA above the 89 and price a good distance above them to. But I just can't stay here waiting and looking. It could even reverse back down. Who knows?

Well it looks like it did what I anticipated. I missed out on another 5 or 6 points as I see that it formed a wedge/flag then broke out again to the upside. That would have been at least 11 points captured on the Taylor BV today if I could have stayed here trading but anyway I'm OK with capturing 6.5 Taylor trade plus the scalps.

5aa710e45d588_AfternoonscalpingOpportunitiesES3-29-2012.jpg.fc2f9e2bc0189b2ba61d14cfe6c9656e.jpg

Well I'll be. I don't think I could stand the market against me nearly 12 points. I guess that just shows you there are different types of traders. I would have jumped ship and waited for better positioning, something I think Taylor would have done also. So far you have taken alot of risk for little reward but payoff may come tomm. I hope so, as it hurts me to think about it..12 points! Maybe tomm you will make a killing and it will have been worth the wait and the pain.

Pain? are you serious? I closed half my position for 7 points gain last night,and the other half is 5 points in profit.Had the market dropped to 85-87 i would have got an entry which would have shown some kind of bounce there where i could have got flat at the average price 92.5 or some other variation of managing a position.It is called price rotation.You couldn't stand that kind of move and Taylor may have done something different...ok,as you say there are different types of traders,and they use different time frames.You had to dig out a daily chart yesterday to remind yourself what the context is.It's pretty simple it's a bull market.I trade the big picture.I've traded defensively,within my plan,risk tolerance and my analysis.I laid every step out in the last few posts,and so far i'd say it's going pretty much to plan wouldn't you say? If i zoom in to a lower time frame,looks to me like we got a few bears trapped today.I'd hate to be a bear in a bull market i think they'd know more about pain than me this year.

I spent 2 hours cleaning/polishing the car in the beautiful weather today.I didn't notice any pain at all.Still,i'm glad you're keeping you're fingers crossed for me.

Edited by mitsubishi
spelling

Well guys I may disappear for a few weeks. I gotta do some other things and all this posting takes time and I ain't very bright so I have to peck the keyboard. I'll check back in occasionally and maybe add a post here and there. Just study the charts and posts and you will see how I trade Taylor and scalp at the same time. Why let time waste? Do both, if you think you might like scalping. Anyway, hope something was said that helps someone. Trading can be kept simple but it is hard work. I try to keep it simple for me and uncluttered but use these techiques that allow me to scalp, and trade the Taylor moves, at the same time.

Here is forecast for tomm. It is a SS day in my Taylor count. I see it trading up first. It may or may not penetrate the high of 3-29 of 1404 but who knows. If it trades up early and gets close to 1404 I read the tape using techniques I gleaned from Arms, Taylor, Gann, Williams, Brooks, Droke and a few others. That would take too long to explain but in short I let the tape dictate to me my entry point. My pre-market Taylor analysis gives me a view on what may happen and helps me determine the day of the cycle. But the tape tells the real and final story so I fine tune my entries to it as I make my Taylor entries and exits. Anyway, the Taylor strategy calls for shorting any penetration of 1404 once the tape indicates it to be good to do so. My forecast give three possible highs with the highest being 1407.16. IF the price action takes place early in the session. If it doesn't make it early (like during night session or first couple hours after day session) then short when the decline begins but that will take some tape reading skills to determine that. If it makes or penetrates the high in the night session and looks like it may continue on up then I would wait and see how it goes and maybe even wait for the day session before shorting. However, if I think the high was made in the night session I will not hestitate to short in the night session. Whatever, happens if you take a short position on a SS day always be flat by the end of the day. That is Taylors rules. If there is no decline then pass on any Taylor trade for that day unless you have a mechanism that lets you recalculate the days on a the fly and work on the new info.

My scalping techiques .....well most can be found in Brooks 3 volume set. One can then make minor modifications/adjustments. Anyone interested in scalping 1 to 3 points multiple times per day ....well I would strongly suggest they study Brooks well. Read his books several times. Don't buy his first book. Very hard to understand. Go to Amazon and order his new three volume set. You can also get them on PDF from Wiley Books, I believe. Mark them up. Study them for months. Next trade his concepts on a sim for 3 to 6months every day until you can get convinced. Then go live. He claims all you need to make money in the markets are in his 3 volume set. That is a bold statement. But, he is correct. However, it does take time and practice to get good at it (Brooks methodolgy). Don't think you will read the 3 vol in 3 weeks and start make money trading. You will have to study his techniques over and over and trade on a sim over and over until they become second nature. Please don't forget to use the 89 SMA and the 20 EMA if you scalp. The first is a concept I give you to help in scalping. Please use it. Don't just trust your eyeballs. Watch the relationship between the 2 MA's, their relationship to price and the distance they are from each other and from price. They tell a story about the trend and you generally want to be scalping the trend. They will give you some confidence if you feel a bit disoriented one day while scalping. If you scalp counter trend then you better be nimble as jack on your feet and don't take much. Grab what it gives you and move on. Scalping WITH trend produces much more high probability, and safe scalps.

To Learn Classical Tape Reading then read and study:

1) Tom Williams (The Undeclared Secrets that Drive the Stock Market on.. the net as a pdf or buy his book Master the Market..you don't need the VSA software. Just learn the concepts)

2) Gann (the Truth of the Stock Market Tape..can be gotton at libraries)

3) Tape Reading for the 21st Century by Cliff Drokes..buy directly from his website as Amazon will charge you an arm and a leg. Cliff has it for under 20.00)

4) Brooks books for a view on what I would call classical tape reading bar by bar (thats not pub by pub for you UK people) using candlesticks. Of course, his books also to learn great scalping techiques. He also has a website ..brookspriceaction I believe it is.

5) Rollo Tape and other books by same author

6) Of course, the Livermore Remin. book is a great read and worth reading multiple times

8) ARMS Equivolume for some concepts on Volume. I think there is a ARMS website with some free downloads. One download is called Armsbookwcontents.pdf. I don't remember the site. If you can't find it with google send me a private message and I will help.

8) Finally don't forget Taylor. His book can be found at Traders press but I also like the pdf version (can be bought at Traders press and much cleaner than the free scanned version floating around on the net) and use the free PDF-Viewer program (google download and install) to mark it up and make notes on my digital copy. My hard copy is falling apart after so many years of reading and marking.

All of the above are worth studing to learn the art of tape reading from a chart as opposed to tape reading on the DOM or time and sales..etc. These concepts propounded in these books will help you tremendously in developing a skill for tape reading from a chart which will in turn help you pick correct entries for Taylor trading. If you pick wrong entries for Taylor trading you will be forced to go through big drawdowns. If you get the day of the cycle wrong you won't make as much money as you could have made but Taylor will still work for you. I just can't stand big drawdowns. I do not like the pain. I grovel over a substancial loss.. paper or real. I hate losses.. paper or real. I know I have to accept them but STILL I do not like them and try my hardest to have as few as I can but when necessary I will quickly take a small loss knowing I can always get back in. And small losses don't eat at me. I have had my share of big losses in my journey and they eat at me for days and weeks on end. Tape reading from charts is a skill that takes time to develop. Give yourself 2 to 3 years to practice it well. But, you need the basic concepts planted in your brain. The books I just mentioned will give you those concepts. You have to plant them in your own brain. Nobody else can, or will, do that for you. Once they are planted there, and you have practiced them long enough, they will become second nature..like riding a bicyle. You will not have to think about every concept. Your brain will drive the car and do that for you. But that will take a few years to develop IF you work hard at it. But, the payoff is worth the effort. One more thing. Pick one or two things to trade and learn those instruments well. Do not jump around from market to market. Pick one or two as you plant the conepts in your brain and practice them. Why? Your brain will automatically learn the style of movements in those markets and will begin to correlate the concepts you are learning and apply them in that particular market. If at first, while learning the concepts, you jump from market to market it will take you much longer to learn how to apply them. After a few years you will be able to apply them in most any market. Spend alot of screen time just watching your one or two markets with nothing but 5 minute chart and the two moving averages, with volume. Please overcome any "I don't need volume to trade mindset"..Alot of that is out there on forums but please just think about it. Volume represents money..big money. Why would you want to ignore that element in your trading? Don't try to trade at first. Just get the screen time in. Hours and hours. Days and days. You are training your brain to pick out the patterns of that particular market. Then, when you begin to apply the concepts you have been studying you won't have to be conciously trying to decide if this move will continue or not. Your brain will let you know the probabilities. Get alot of just screen time in. If you work a regular job just record the sessions and watch them on weekends over and over...not even trying to apply watch you are learning. That will come later. You are just training your brain to pick out and read the movements of one or two instruments. Later you will apply what you are learning on a sim and then after that live

Look guys if I can do it most anyone can. I didn't finish college. I read alot but but am not that smart. Really. Just your average bloke as you people in the UK might say.

Trade well, see you around.

5aa710e4610e3_ForecastESfor3-30-2012.jpg.fe16748d9c53d04c45167fabe9dfe5c0.jpg

Pain? are you serious? I closed half my position for 7 points gain last night,and the other half is 5 points in profit.Had the market dropped to 85-87 i would have got an entry which would have shown some kind of bounce there where i could have got flat at the average price 92.5 or some other variation of managing a position.It is called price rotation.You couldn't stand that kind of move and Taylor may have done something different...ok,as you say there are different types of traders,and they use different time frames.You had to dig out a daily chart yesterday to remind yourself what the context is.It's pretty simple it's a bull market.I trade the big picture.I've traded defensively,within my plan,risk tolerance and my analysis.I laid every step out in the last few posts,and so far i'd say it's going pretty much to plan wouldn't you say? If i zoom in to a lower time frame,looks to me like we got a few bears trapped today.I'd hate to be a bear in a bull market i think they'd know more about pain than me this year.

I spent 2 hours cleaning/polishing the car in the beautiful weather today.I didn't notice any pain at all.Still,i'm glad you're keeping you're fingers crossed for me.

If you are saying you didn't go thru no 10 or 12 point drawdown then I guess I must have been reading your posts wrong or got mixed up, or something. I was thinking at the time you sold last night that you might have been 2 or 3 points up and that you carried the rest of your position through this draw down today. But I take your word for it. I must have just gotton mixed up on your posts. No big drawdown and you are in the money. Good trading. Hope the rest of your position makes you a bundle tomm. Hey Mitt, good talking to, and interacting with you on this thread. Always good to bump up against others ideas and concepts. We never stop learning do we? Your concepts can help other traders. I hope mine can help someone too. See you around.

If you are saying you didn't go thru no 10 or 12 point drawdown then I guess I must have been reading your posts wrong or got mixed up, or something. I was thinking at the time you sold last night that you might have been 2 or 3 points up and that you carried the rest of your position through this draw down today. But I take your word for it. I must have just gotton mixed up on your posts. No big drawdown and you are in the money. Good trading. Hope the rest of your position makes you a bundle tomm. Hey Mitt, good talking to, and interacting with you on this thread. Always good to bump up against others ideas and concepts. We never stop learning do we? Your concepts can help other traders. I hope mine can help someone too. See you around.

Just to clarify and confirm what i posted earlier.........

5aa710e495868_beartrap.thumb.gif.e28f1c4b948c227ba1abe0df276f6cae.gif