Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

ckait

Binary Options

A frreind of mine sent me a link and a PDF describing "Binary Ootions". I was wondering if any one had heard if these and trades them regularly. I did a little internet search and it would seem there is a bit of scandelous behavior on part of some of the brokers. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The Nadex exchange has been set up to create a regulated market for these options.

In the past there have been websites set up to trade them, but they were actually

thinly disguised gambling sites set up in foreign countries. Not always scams, but

sometimes it was hard to get your money out.

They work like forex brokers: they make money from the bid/ask spread, which they

dictate.

I don't trade them, but I believe Nadex to be completely legitimate.

Ok I have a friend you just started trading them, so i decided to look into it for myself . from what I can read on the web its a little dicey just wondering if anyone has ever got there money out?

The Nadex exchange has been set up to create a regulated market for these options.

In the past there have been websites set up to trade them, but they were actually

thinly disguised gambling sites set up in foreign countries. Not always scams, but

sometimes it was hard to get your money out.

They work like forex brokers: they make money from the bid/ask spread, which they

dictate.

I don't trade them, but I believe Nadex to be completely legitimate.

I think they make money due to the fact that the house always wins:rofl:

Edited by Obsidian

They are used commonly to hide make a punt a "gamble" therein avoiding tax.

A UK based firm that does these is IG Index.

Some are as simple as "FTSE finishing up by close". It's a binary yes or no. You close out in the normal way, either by going the other way or letting it expire.

The main reason for the thred is to find out who if any has used and been able to withdrawl from any of the binary dealers.Optek was on a page in a TL partner page so i was loking into them but havnt been able to find anthing on the web good or bad .only bad concerning trader XP the one my freind is trying out.

Hello ckait,

I've trading on binary platforms for about 8 months now, and of all the platforms i tested i will recommend you VIP Binary to start with, i made deposits, trades with them winning more losing which is very important, but most important in VIP Binary withdrawals work.

Also the brokers in VIP Binary are really good giving you good trade to work with.

Regards

I am thinking of giving binary options a try as well...but then I came across this video which says that without a strategy on average one would lose more than one would gain.

I've posted in other places as well to see if people can help me verify if the math is correct or not, but in general it seems to make sense.

Hi Ckait,

Try Vault Options its a brand new broker, with great services and support, but most important you get instant withdrawals, and it is as good as it sounds in Vault Options you get your money same day you place your withdrawals request.

Hi Ckait,

Try Vault Options its a brand new broker, with great services and support, but most important you get instant withdrawals, and it is as good as it sounds in Vault Options you get your money same day you place your withdrawals request.

Hi David,

Vault Options is good company to invest?

What is the min amount to trade?

Help by brokers?

Did your broker keep asking you to invest and pumping in more money

and yet making a loss?

thanks

mico