Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TinGull

Pics of your trading station

i don't like the idea of loading up the machines with more background programs but the clipboard sharing would be VERY nice!

pretty cool...

on the other hand, i think i NEED to keep my computers on separate keyboards to avoid confusion... I like having my "hot" keyboard separate from my explore/research keyboard...

notouch is right. However my trading area is temporary and I move around a lot hence the need for the two laptops. When I get my permanent trading room, I will furnish it with desktop PCs.

The TIKI Bobble Head on far left provides me with all my great trading ideas...

Hey, Boca, I notice you use the whiteboard too eh? I use it to mark my levels along with other important numbers, dates, etc for trading.

I'll snap a picture next of my tradestation.

Here is my Trading Desk. I'm looking forward in getting two addional monitors for my pc... I just bought an ATI FireMV 2400 - so 4 monitors could be easily handled.

DSCN7112.thumb.jpg.58eda5ca50b4e5fd9dd27d6529e1750a.jpg

hey torero... got a magnetic whiteboard thinking i would just magnet papers & notes to it as nosast has behind his screens... started writing notes on it... now i wouldn't want to trade without one!

Happyguy...

i move around a lot... so i trade with two laptops... that way all i need to do is leave extra screens at my different trading locations... you can definitely can get a much better system for the money with destops...

actually, there are 10 if you realise of the two monitors on the right side of the video wall that are in the shadow.

the reason why I use 10 screens and only trade with one future it is because I like to have the whole picture of the market. Such as: US indices, west texas oil, USD/EUR, volume rates, volatility rates and so on. I also see different frame times to see elliott waves interactions in the long term and big supports/resistances. When I get into the market I like to see the forest and not only the big tree I have in front of my eyes. take in account that, I trade swinger so I trade 3 or 4 times monthly more or less. so the big picture is very important if you want to get into the big wave trend and stay inside 3 or 4 days per entry.

best regards

Soultrader, is that Schwager's fundamental or TA on futures book? His fundamental book was next on my list until i found mind over markets on here.

great setups guys, i just ordered a second 19" inch widescreen so 2 19" wide screens should be enough starting out i hope.

Guest cooter

I like malvado xetra's setup. The more the merrier, if you can keep up with it all.

Soultrader, is that Schwager's fundamental or TA on futures book? His fundamental book was next on my list until i found mind over markets on here.

great setups guys, i just ordered a second 19" inch widescreen so 2 19" wide screens should be enough starting out i hope.

Its the TA version. Its real basic TA stuff. Thomas N. Bulkowski's "Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns" might be a better pick.

With fundamental related books, I did enjoy all of Benjamin Graham's book.