Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Gold Bullish or Bearish

And to all those dollar perma bools out there -

Thankfully there are no ‘cartels’ involved in this campaign.

we now interrupt...

:haha: btw if you bozos are still using tin for your headc instead of Ksilver32# you are ‘missing up’.

if you are using neither, then you are really fkt ;)

Are you Bearish?

Please sell more... I’m planning to temporarily lift my PM (over)Hedges for silver next week... many thx

I do plan to sell more if and only if we move lower. I want a big winner or no winner at all.

I do plan to sell more if and only if we move lower. I want a big winner or no winner at all.

I guess so. I am waiting for the opposite. A move higher to sell more. And more. And more. No "blood in the streets" yet. Gold blindness. :doh:

Re “multiyear”

Has anyone checked a gold/euro chart lately - example at Gold - Currency Charts

Doesn’t matter?

How bout a gold/real chart ? like at Gold - Currency Charts

re “coupled”, ~ three weeks ago, base metals topped at about the same time as gold and silver. Copper is now down about 9%, lead ~12%, tin by 12% and zinc by ~16%. .. with gold down ~10% ... Current paradigms, however subtle, assert that it would be very difficult to decouple PM’s from the other commodity metals... I disagree. I liken the strength of these (“‘recessionary”) coupling to the strength of using a rope rated at 500 lbs to couple railroad cars... it will actually work... until there is a jerk

Of Two Minds - Is This How the Next Global Financial Meltdown Will Unfold?

(btw, congratulations on “multiyear” sunny... I know that’s meant a lot to you.)

I guess so. I am waiting for the opposite. A move higher to sell more. And more. And more. No "blood in the streets" yet. Gold blindness. :doh:

Hi SunTrader

I like this.

Gold is up a bit... $ down.

When do you SELL again?

Do you have a level/ resistance?

kind regards

bobc

Hi SunTrader

I like this.

Gold is up a bit... $ down.

When do you SELL again?

Do you have a level/ resistance?

kind regards

bobc

I'll be watching $1098-$1103 but its been so pathetically weak it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see that zone for some time - barring a screaming short covering fake out rally (or if zdo opens his piggy bank plus cashes in his equally cratering silver positions, bets it all on gold).

I'll be watching $1098-$1103 but its been so pathetically weak it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see that zone for some time - barring a screaming short covering fake out rally (or if zdo opens his piggy bank plus cashes in his equally cratering silver positions, bets it all on gold).

SunTrader

Your levels are too far from the price. If I had to wait for that sort of pullback , all my profits would disappear.

What would get the Gold price back up to 1100? I think NO RATE increase by the FED in Dec will do the trick.

$ down today and what with Turkey shooting down Russian Mig, I am getting nervous

Closed my SHORT.

bobc.

SunTrader

Your levels are too far from the price. If I had to wait for that sort of pullback , all my profits would disappear.

What would get the Gold price back up to 1100? I think NO RATE increase by the FED in Dec will do the trick.

$ down today and what with Turkey shooting down Russian Mig, I am getting nervous

Closed my SHORT.

bobc.

That zone is to go short again, not to exit a current short???

You and only you should stay short Gold... long USD

https://srsroccoreport.com/death-of-paper-gold-silver-the-data-proves-it/

couldn't resist ;)

Happy New Year ALL

zdo

ZDo, HNY. I like a lot of your articles. This one is horrible. It is not horrible simply because I disagree. I disagree with a lot of your good articles too.

It is fascinating how prices have dropped while demand increased. The author has to redefine several notions.

Manipulation....will all change as soon as it ends..

patuca aka then came bronson ;) wherthfk you been? anyways

although it will radically change, manipulation will never end...

ZDo, HNY. I like a lot of your articles. This one is horrible. It is not horrible simply because I disagree. I disagree with a lot of your good articles too.

It is fascinating how prices have dropped while demand increased. The author has to redefine several notions.

MM,

I understand. ...indeed the center, a space between fringe and pablum, does get narrower and narrower...but

don’t knock my fringin if all you can do is stay right smak up in the middle of the pablum...

: razzin: you, bro ... jk... really... :)

... maybe I should have skimmed the article more better before posting the link...

Seriously now... (well as seriously as I can muster) --- overall PM ‘usage’ demand is flat. The demand he is discussing in the article is about the demand of the (for now wacko) wealth preservation nuts for physicals ...

“ It’s always about timing. If it’s too soon, no one understands. If it’s too late, everyone has forgotten." – Anna Wintour

And btw, the ‘supply’ you consistently reference across your posts in this thread is paper supply. You’re almost sure to go HATIN me on this ‘manipulation’ aspect ... but

When was the most recent authentic price discovery in silver?

The last tick -- or -- 30 years ago?

I’m almost positive your perspective is solidly ‘last tick’ and it most likely will stay that way until you get beyond

the USD purchasing power of AU ... “ how prices have dropped...”

...beyond ...

initially, to what AU is currently doing in relation to global ( composite ) fiat last 1... 2 yrs (... and what this is doing to local production costs for mines, etc... )

to ’policy debt’ ---> efforts to delay the ‘pain’ ... the growing number of seemingly strong, but actually fragile, tyrannies in ungovernable countries... choked economies ...sovereign defaults... jubilees... blow offs...etc... coming to a year near you...

...then on to at least a more general historical and projective study of AU’s purchasing power of realty, objects, services, consumables, etc. ...

Then on to...

"For, dear me, why abandon a belief merely because it ceases to be true? Cling to it long enough, and not a doubt it will turn true again, for so it goes. Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor."

– Robert Frost, “The Black Cottage”

mm

Want some more ::razzn:? :)

When you are ready “to redefine several notions” ;) , then ...

30 years ago...

https://www.sprottmoney.com/blog/thirty-years-of-zero-price-discovery-in-silver-jeff-nielson.html

... granted - much of each person’s perspective will be influenced by the decade(s) in which he or she accumulated PM’s... or didn’t ...

zdo

PS I never post good links

How Western Bankers SERVE Precious Metals Holders | Zero Hedge

INFOGRAPHIC: Keynesian vs. Austrian Economics

Quid Technology | The humans behind the intelligence

The Invitation By Oriah Mountain Dreamer, Famous Inspirational Poem

http://phys.org/news/2015-12-team-reprograms-social-behavior-carpenter.html

Edited by zdo
add one more bad link ;)

bold, stupid, button pushing new yr posting... for snicks...

PM charts still look like they ‘want to’ go down more... certainly don’t quite look ready to soar

but after

I’ve got the EUR trying to turn up, at least bounce, in the next 1-3 weeks ...

which correlates bullish PM’s over last few years

"buy and sell"... "sell and buy"

"The market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing." ~ Philip Fisher

Cvltvral marxizm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M&feature=player_embedded

(An atheist’s view of) the Crusades

(

)

patuca aka then came bronson ;) wherthfk you been? anyways

although it will radically change, manipulation will never end...

true true true..manipulation has always been and always will be, however, there are times of concentrated manipulation that when over drastically generates big price moves.

I have been to central america then..south america ..argentina..land of <<el che>>. Now back in usa in mississippi. Soon to go to alabama. Hope the crimson tide wins national championship again jan 11 in college football.

Dear Patuca,

Missed you ;);)

Happy new year.:offtopic:

:cheers::cheers:

Kind regards

bobc

been rambling around..happy new year to you also! Heard any more from mitsubishi? He must have sailed off the end of the earth?