Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Gold Bullish or Bearish

Again and again ... till wave 4 ends. Then look out momma.

Hi SunTrader

Hong Kong is trading below 1100, but August Futures are 1103.50

Something is wrong?

Please have a look at the 10 year chart.

Where does your wave 4 end.? My next support level is $1000.:missy:

Kind regards

bobc

Gold_10_year.png.ddce003ec9f4a237d6aec231a9379504.png

"sell the rallies"

and don't

"buy the dips"

;)

and whatever you do, for sure do not accumulate physical PM's ! ...

It was said "PM's are a hedge against political insanity" ... things have NEVER been more pliant, adaptive, sane and functional than now... PM's are a useless relic... cash can not be made illegal... cash can not be removed from circulation... a dollar's value is certain...

;)

Gold: $1000 ahead?

Looking at the technical charts, Gold breaking below $1150 support was a significant move which pushed the bearish impulse for the yellow metal. A bearish target at $1000 in the coming months, but expects the psychological level to support gold prices from dipping further.

It was said "PM's are a hedge against political insanity" ... things have NEVER been more pliant, adaptive, sane and functional than now... PM's are a useless relic... cash can not be made illegal... cash can not be removed from circulation... a dollar's value is certain...

;)

Everything has been flattened by central planning. Smoothed out, or optimized economies are the perfect breeding ground for cataclysmic economic events like we experienced less than a decade ago.

Gold bearish because of expected Fed rate hike He begins by noting how the potential US interest rate hike has put pressure on commodities, and is a cause of their disappointing 13 year low. Another cause according to Gibson were the market players, who first bet on puts, and then drove the spot lower.

See more at: Only 3 gold stocks have outperformed Gold spot since 2010 - Tip TV

Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen recently reiterated the central bank’s plans to increase borrowing costs this year, prompting traders to adjust their expectations for the path of U.S. monetary policy and its impact on gold prices. Higher interest rates also tend to support the dollar DXY, +0.07% which is bearish for dollar-denominated prices of gold.

Bearish me friens, only bearish.:missy:

Gold bearish because of expected Fed rate hike He begins by noting how the potential US interest rate hike has put pressure on commodities, and is a cause of their disappointing 13 year low. Another cause according to Gibson were the market players, who first bet on puts, and then drove the spot lower.

See more at: Only 3 gold stocks have outperformed Gold spot since 2010 - Tip TV

"because"?

"cause"?

garbage in, garbage out

"because"?

"cause"?

garbage in, garbage out

A meme will be provided if you ask

The fake capitalism of the china put a “cast iron bid” under the market ...

The fake capitalism of the west put a “cast iron” lid on top of PM’s

Here Beginneth The Lesson... | Zero Hedge

Of Two Minds - When Authorities "Own" the Market, The System Breaks Down: Here's Why

A meme will be provided even if you don't ask

“I am long because I like stability especially with my money. “ Edward J. Webb

Gold may move higher, but still not a time to go short

I believe gold will not fall to $850, but instead have the possibility of a bounce due to production cuts and thus lower prices. The average man on the street will be interested as he may see gold as overstretched

Good analysis of gold

Gold prices and stocks: Get ready for some quality buys Rastani feels that lower levels in Gold prices and Gold stocks seem to be a good opportunity to enter into a buy trade, but we are still moving towards that opportunity and aren’t there yet. Rastani believes that the markets will have a good opportunity ahead to buy both gold and quality gold stocks as long-term the precious metal will rise. He further advices to look for bottoming patterns by end of the year before jumping in to buy Gold. - See more at: Oil analysis: Short September rally to $50 in October, Look for bottoming signs before buying quality Gold stocks - Tip TV

Fundementally, CBs are fighting deflation; traces of a global deleveraging which still continues.Gold is a good place to be when there is inflation and not deflation.

Technically, there is too, too much supply still out there for a bottom to be put in place. Any pop up in price gets met with more supply. As long as there are traders/investors that are willing to sell at the lows, well.

My opinion is we will see a collapse in PM and Energy prices before we see higher prices, given that the same players who brought us the 2008 melt down and now heavily involved in both. Stay tuned for imploding hedge funds. I am pretty confident gold will see $500 and if we hit extremes, $280. Just guessing

:helloooo:

My last post clearly was misunderstood

.. and I'm checking to see if I could have been more facetious.

NOPE.

Now, I'm now checking to see if this post has ANY facetious.

NOPE...

For those who are speculating on the dollar—i.e. most people—there was good news this week. The dollar rose almost a milligram, to 28.3mg gold. That’s a big gain, and welcome news for those who keep all of their eggs in the one dollar basket, perhaps because they don’t want to risk any of it on pet rocks...
https://monetary-metals.com/monetary-metals-supply-and-demand-report-26-july-2015/

You cannot understand gold if you think it goes up and down, that the dollar is money and therefore the measure of all things, including gold. This is a very bold statement...

Mainstream articles often ask the question if gold is a good inflation hedge, which means: does gold go up as much as consumer prices. You know what comes next. They trot out a chart of the Consumer Price Index with the price of gold overlaid ...

https://monetary-metals.com/monetary-metals-supply-and-demand-report-2-august-2015/

MM be talk some supply and demand smack to has it all figured out...

I’m too autistic to even phrase questions for him xplain it. (... and I don’t think it would matter to creation of questions if I were bullish gold --- or bearish gold * )

... 25,386 oz reduction in deliverable Comex gold from 376,906 on Thursday pushed the amount of registered Comex gold to an all time low: at 351,519 ounces, or just barely over 10 tons, registered Comex gold has never been lower!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-03/comex-edge-deliverable-gold-drops-record-low-124-ounces-paper-every-ounce-physical

This article establishes that the price of gold and silver in the futures markets in which cash is the predominant means of settlement is inconsistent with the conditions of supply and demand in the actual physical or current market where physical bullion is bought and sold as opposed to transactions in uncovered paper claims to bullion in the futures markets. The supply of bullion in the futures markets is increased by printing uncovered contracts representing claims to gold. This artificial, indeed fraudulent, increase in the supply of paper bullion contracts drives down the price in the futures market despite high demand for bullion in the physical market and constrained supply. ... the bear market in bullion is an artificial creation.
Supply and Demand in the Gold and Silver Futures Markets - Paul Craig Roberts and Dave Kranzler - PaulCraigRoberts.org

wtf ya'll aren't clicking through anyways..

Of Two Minds - Currency Devaluation: The Crushing Vice of Price

I'm stilled scared you missed something along the way... so here

Of Two Minds - Maintaining the Illusion of Stability Now Requires Ever-Greater Extremes

* fwiw, I’m neither... price insensitive... trade gold for silver...

there's better speculative action in other "commodities"

- which btw did not crash the last time... plus it's different this time...oh sht facetious is back!

Edited by zdo
found and admitted some facetious

"Good analysis of gold"

you missed the smilie?

you missed the sarcasm?

you missed the snicks?

you missed the smell of facetious?

Of course like I said previously. Because it is all bullish!!! :roll eyes:

Boolish in terms of what?

One more time peeps - "trade gold for silver"

(and

if you don't have any gold,

buy what ?)

Francis Hunt, The Market Sniper, looks at the Gold market, and further gives the outlook for the yellow metal and USD/ZAR Technicals favour a downside move Hunt looks at a few charts for Gold prices and notes that the precious metal shows a continuation pattern. He sees the price action in the technical charts as favouring a downside move towards $1000 levels.

See more at: Gold sees a possible move towards $1000 | TipTV.co.uk

What do you see Gold in next 3 months ? Bullish or Bearish ? Is Gold really heading towards 2500 $ an oz as major research firms of the world predict.

Your view please.

message too short. please lengthen to at least 20 characters