Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Gold Bullish or Bearish

more ... don’t read if you want to stay ignorant...

The New Deal built the New World Order

and btw wtf does this have to do with a gold thread?

more... 53 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks Washington's Blog

more... ?Cash Is Coined Freedom?: War on Cash Becomes Official in Germany, Reaches G-7, Draws Withering Fire | Wolf Street

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of 'price action' driving gold much lower please and thank you... ;)

Considering the daily chart of gold, it seems Gold is at very critical point where it needs to make a break to go for either towards north or south. However, it shows more potential to go towards north as far as my calculation is concerned.

I guess your "calculation" doesn't look at the fact price is only $17 higher than where it opened the year - 5 months ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also closed near the lows for the week.

Sure hope nobody acted on all that "good" investment advice thrown around lately.

Oh wait I forgot it is going lower which means sale prices ding, ding. ding - making it an even better investment choice. :roll eyes: Well unless it doesn't stop going lower ... and lower. About the point investors sell it will stop. And a bottom is found.

Happens every time.

...been vacationing/gone almost six weeks, still it is extremely easy to catch up with this thread.

... Might be a good one to invest some here too....
Well at least technically it looks very good investment over the next 3 years. We'll see

That word “invest”. They keep throwing the word.

Do we have a whole generation ‘coming up’ that does not have a clue what ‘investing’ actually is? ... Symptomatic of deeper, more profound cyclical ‘financial’ dysfunction?

Looks like gold has shown a lot of promise recently. Might be a good one to invest some here too. vbulletin-smile.gif

Hi markjacks,

Why do you think it will be a good investment.?:confused:

regards

bobc

Well at least technically it looks very good investment over the next 3 years. We'll see

Now I have to ask - WHY do you say that?

:crap:

bobsee and sunnyd, Even you two bozo’s ;) deserve * better answers than you got...

................................................................................

... seems Gold is at very critical point where it needs to make a break to go for either towards north or south...

Be aware, gold has been “at very critical point where it needs to make a break” before ... and could again stay there for 10 years or more :spam: just sayin...

* http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/market-analysis/12054-gold-bullish-bearish-196.html#post196687

Meanwhile good old Silver broke to lows not seen since 2010 or before the great bull market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gasp!

I've been saying for a while that Silver has been leading Gold.

But maybe I might the attention of those "investors" by saying it has been the Euro contagion and slowing, slowing Chinese economy leading Silver demand down, down, down. As well as the price thereof and price of Gold and ... oh fughtebouit.

Meanwhile good old Silver broke to lows not seen since 2010 or before the great bull market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gasp!

I've been saying for a while that Silver has been leading Gold.

But maybe I might the attention of those "investors" by saying it has been the Euro contagion and slowing, slowing Chinese economy leading Silver demand down, down, down. As well as the price thereof and price of Gold and ... oh fughtebouit.

SunTrader makes an interesting comment..... the slowing Chinese economy.:missy:

Could this be a possible reason for Golds weakness?:roll eyes::roll eyes:

I have always looked at the $ / Gold negative correlation

And Gold / Interest rates.

And Gold / Oil

Forget about the store of value.

Now China.???:confused: China has been very strong while Gold has been falling for 2 years

All comments welcome

bobc

SunTrader makes an interesting comment..... the slowing Chinese economy.:missy:

Could this be a possible reason for Golds weakness?:roll eyes::roll eyes:

I have always looked at the $ / Gold negative correlation

And Gold / Interest rates.

And Gold / Oil

Forget about the store of value.

Now China.???:confused: China has been very strong while Gold has been falling for 2 years

All comments welcome

bobc

China is bearish for both Gold and Silver.

Look at their stock market bubble imploding (SSE down another 6% today). Margin calls in equities could get them selling some of their gold to raise funds.

But mainly slowing economy there means less need for Silver. And as I have say repeatedly industrial need for Silver drives the price ... as well very often the price of Gold.

A way to see the Gold / Silver interplay is with a ratio chart.

In the past, over the long term, as the ratio goes higher, Gold goes lower (although it is not quite directly apparent over the short term):

XAUXAG.thumb.png.9fcfeb5d7b6c2e017f1d316b49a7446b.png

The dollar is more and more precious to billions and billions of people.

To you ?

just a thought or two...

All those new paper shorts do have to cover sooner or later...

All it takes is a swan (of any color) for PM's to 'bounce' ... and the tiniest bounce would force almost all those newest paper shorts to cover immediately... (rather than meet m calls...)

After that, of course, PM's could resume their deflationary work... :missy:

The dollar is more and more precious to billions and billions of people.

To you ?

just a thought or two...

All those new paper shorts do have to cover sooner or later...

All it takes is a swan (of any color) for PM's to 'bounce' ... and the tiniest bounce would force almost all those newest paper shorts to cover immediately... (rather than meet m calls...)

After that, of course, PM's could resume their deflationary work... :missy:

Except open interest dropped a pretty good chunk yesterday - and I believe as well today, but won't know for sure till tomorrow.