Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Predictor

Orderflow Webinar

Hello, first to the administrators if this post isn't appropriate then feel free to delete it or if it should go in another section. I PMed an moderator about this but haven't received a reply.

I wanted to announce to all concerned that I will be hosting a webinar on how I read the tape and orderflow this Saturday at 9 AM. I've read everything that I could find on order flow and I know there have been some good discussions here about such topics, for example by Urmablume. This is a webinar on MY proprietary techniques and methods. This is not sponsored by TradersLab but I'm certainly interested in that in the future. I know its short notice but really pumped about this speaking about this topic.

You can register here:

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/942990135

Thanks!

Thanks to all who attended and appreciate the turn out. I did not make available a recording because I covered all the slides and all the content that offer in my precorded copy. There may be a possibility down the line, if TradersLab endorses, it for me to do something in the future. I don't see myself covering so much material again. But, I might provide an introduction or go into another topic. I have nothing planned for now though.

Thanks again,

Curtis

The Market Predictor

The webinar was not recorded guys; I appreciate Predictor getting up to do the webinar on a Saturday morning. But it started 20 minutes late, did not get to the real material for another 30 minutes (the usual "who I am" and sales pitch), and after that had some good ideas but nothing that you probably haven't heard before. The gist is that in tape reading, he feels volume itself is pretty useless, and so is the time, so he looks only at the price quotes. I don't think I'm giving too much away here. But there were some ideas presented and I am appreciative of that and did learn some things.

Have a look at Predictor's collective2 system and see how it's performed and see if you like the trades he has taken. Some of them are good, some are not. But he's not teaching a "system" or a "method" really in this webinar. I suppose you could purchase some of his material and see more practical examples of what he does, but there was not one actual market example given in this free webinar. I completely understand and agree that if Predictor has something that works for him, that he should charge for it if he feels that others will have a piece of his edge. However, what he does appears largely to be VERY discretionary, so as usual, I doubt much of what he teaches will become practically usable in the near term if you view his material.

I just wanted to respond to this since four people have asked about the webinar recording and wanted to demystify things. I would think Predictor would have come onto this thread the minute he had technical difficulties (if it was possible) and post that he was running late, and answer questions regarding the webinar recording, but in his absence I'm trying to provide some transparency here. In case anyone thinks that his personal trading will somehow magically get better after attending this webinar, well, I suppose it's possible, but how many webinars have you attended before that really changed your life?

Josh pretty fair assessment. Yes, my video cable came out of the back of my computer (pulled lose by headphones). I think this is a pretty fair assessment but I did give several general examples and one specific example. I provide the most specific examples possible in my newsletter. I feel pretty strongly, as well, that I gave a lot more information then I've received from various webinars I've attended. Although, I look forward to future webinars here.

Indeed, my techniques are highly discretionary. I have some non discretionary stuff but I don't share that because it just wouldn't make any sense for me. And, the discretionary stuff is, in my opinion, more powerful.

I think one aspect of my trading that is different from most is that I'm not much for waiting on setups. I like to be able to run with an idea and the orderflow helps me to do that while managing my risk and pushing my winners. This is why I feel methods like market profile are more "static" vs "fluid"/dynamic as I teach. I don't have anything "against" such other methods and might even change things up and wait on a "setup" one day but probably I'd just try to automate something like that. I think part of this basis for my trading comes from both a feeling and knowledge that most setups/edges/etc aren't worth a "lot".

Thanks again,

Curtis

The Market Predictor

The webinar was not recorded guys; I appreciate Predictor getting up to do the webinar on a Saturday morning. But it started 20 minutes late, did not get to the real material for another 30 minutes (the usual "who I am" and sales pitch), and after that had some good ideas but nothing that you probably haven't heard before. The gist is that in tape reading, he feels volume itself is pretty useless, and so is the time, so he looks only at the price quotes. I don't think I'm giving too much away here. But there were some ideas presented and I am appreciative of that and did learn some things.

Have a look at Predictor's collective2 system and see how it's performed and see if you like the trades he has taken. Some of them are good, some are not. But he's not teaching a "system" or a "method" really in this webinar. I suppose you could purchase some of his material and see more practical examples of what he does, but there was not one actual market example given in this free webinar. I completely understand and agree that if Predictor has something that works for him, that he should charge for it if he feels that others will have a piece of his edge. However, what he does appears largely to be VERY discretionary, so as usual, I doubt much of what he teaches will become practically usable in the near term if you view his material.

I just wanted to respond to this since four people have asked about the webinar recording and wanted to demystify things. I would think Predictor would have come onto this thread the minute he had technical difficulties (if it was possible) and post that he was running late, and answer questions regarding the webinar recording, but in his absence I'm trying to provide some transparency here. In case anyone thinks that his personal trading will somehow magically get better after attending this webinar, well, I suppose it's possible, but how many webinars have you attended before that really changed your life?

Edited by Predictor

it's just concept, still in process

the author still not yet mastery it..

the summary :

Indicator = garbage (useless) = FALSE

Price Action + VSA=semi useful = almost TRUE

orderflow = useful = TRUE

Rateflow + DataFlow = treasure = REAL forex

Kino