Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Hi guys,

I'd like to know if anyone of you has an experience of trading with that Forex broker. There're lots of contradictory feedbacks on the Internet while my friends tell me that this company is well-regulated (by NFA AFAIK) and quite reliable.

Any comments please?

Is there any specific reason to trade with them?

My friends recommended me their Rumus platform which according to them is very comfortable. Also the EURUSD spread here is just 3 pips.

But for a newbie like me the most attractive feature in Forex Club is the opportunity to participate in seminars and educational programs.

Will try to open a demo account to test them :)

How about requotes in FC? I heard that almost every broker has them especially when volatility is high.

So here are some impressions from having demo accounts in FC.

First and the foremost - multiple platforms. There are ExpressFX (for those who want to start trading, that platform has user-friendly interface), Rumus (exclusive platform developed by FC), ActTrader (best choice I think) and wide-known MT4. Most of these platforms have mobile versions so you can trade through your iPhone or Android-phone, which is very comfortable.

During almost 3 weeks of trading on ActTrader I haven't experienced any major requotes, lags etc. Yes, in periods of heightened volatility sometimes it's difficult to open a deal but it's a quite common thing for all the brokers and platforms I tried. BTW, the customer service is always online (and judging by their ability to stay calm and friendly to me examining them they have lots of patience).

Some traders can consider the level of leverage about 1:50 as a disadvantage but I think it's a good way to learn traders how to control their own risks.

And now I seriously think of opening a real account in FC.

My friends recommended me their Rumus platform which according to them is very comfortable. Also the EURUSD spread here is just 3 pips.

But for a newbie like me the most attractive feature in Forex Club is the opportunity to participate in seminars and educational programs.

Will try to open a demo account to test them :)

Just my opinion... 3 pip spread on E/U sucks.

So here are some impressions from having demo accounts in FC.

First and the foremost - multiple platforms. There are ExpressFX (for those who want to start trading, that platform has user-friendly interface), Rumus (exclusive platform developed by FC), ActTrader (best choice I think) and wide-known MT4. Most of these platforms have mobile versions so you can trade through your iPhone or Android-phone, which is very comfortable.

During almost 3 weeks of trading on ActTrader I haven't experienced any major requotes, lags etc. Yes, in periods of heightened volatility sometimes it's difficult to open a deal but it's a quite common thing for all the brokers and platforms I tried. BTW, the customer service is always online (and judging by their ability to stay calm and friendly to me examining them they have lots of patience).

Some traders can consider the level of leverage about 1:50 as a disadvantage but I think it's a good way to learn traders how to control their own risks.

And now I seriously think of opening a real account in FC.

Well Landser

After this mighty fine write-up, careful they dont put a "C" under your name.

regards

bobc

I thought the first rule of FX Club is: You do not talk about FX Club.

Yeah!

And...

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FX CLUB.

3rd RULE: If your method says "stop", the trade is over (= stop loss).

4th RULE: Only two guys to a trade (= Buyer and Seller, i.e. no educators, coaches, etc.).

5th RULE: One trade at a time (= focus on one instrument, strategy, etc.).

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes (...er?).

7th RULE: Trades will go on as long as they have to (= until profit target or stop loss hit, no premature exits due to namby-pamby emotional behavior).

8th RULE: If this is your first session at FX CLUB, you HAVE to trade (= real money, no sim account trading).

Also the EURUSD spread here is just 3 pips.

First - 3 pips on EURUSD isn't 'just'. It's a HUGE spread.

Second - FC doesn't have such a spread at all :) I'm also looking information about this broker and I see that it has 2 pip spread on MT4 and 0.6 pip on ActTrader.

First - 3 pips on EURUSD isn't 'just'. It's a HUGE spread.

Second - FC doesn't have such a spread at all :) I'm also looking information about this broker and I see that it has 2 pip spread on MT4 and 0.6 pip on ActTrader.

You're right, this spread applies only to Rumus platform :(

Their Start FX2, for example, has 0 spread.

You're right, this spread applies only to Rumus platform :(

Their Start FX2, for example, has 0 spread.

I didn't find any special bonuses or other incentives to open an account with them. Do they practice such things?

I didn't find any special bonuses or other incentives to open an account with them. Do they practice such things?

I don't know about them either but it doesn't really matters to me. Actually I don't trust various bucketshops that offer you an opportunity to win a Lotus Evora, new fridge or similar stuff while their real spreads getting near 70+ pips.

When I choose a broker, I judge by it's real trading conditions, not marketing incentives.

BTW guys does anyone of you have experience in PAMM investing or something like that? I'm asking since FC launched Investment Account service that looks quite interesting in the contest of future returns.

The month was not as good as I was hoping: the yield was about 0.3% since the manager a little bit overcelebrated the holidays. Thanks god I managed to pick a new manager before it was too late for my dimes.

But in general, the service looks more and more comfortable to use.