Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

snowrex

Best Automated Trading Platform

Most of the forums are polluted like zoos , with animals from Zulu land.

Well people are opt to different type of opinion based on their own trading experience.

However this doesn't mean that the the platform is bad, just because you dont know how to manage your own account. It goes without saying that other people could be or most probably are winning.

I totally agree with the above comment !! The best in terms of profitability and user's experience platform remains to be zulutrade! Far away !! I am making returns for the past two years with it and am totally satisfied. :2c:

Maybe I am reading this all wrong, but to me "Auto Trading" is like a black box. You plug it in, and it does all the trading for you. It enters, sets stops and targets, and exits all on it's own.

The brokerage I work at uses these successfully to run the managed futures program. We don't do anything but plug the client's account into the system, and it day trades on it's own, completely autonomously.

Futures & Commodities trading is High Risk due to highly leverage markets.

THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITIES CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL.

THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN ATTAINABLE IN COMMODITY TRADING CAN WORK FOR YOU, AS WELL AS AGAINST YOU.

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS

Well, it is not exactly a blackbox, you have all the trading history with the traders so you can based your decision to follow or not, based on the executed trades.You can also backtest their performance and simulate what is there to come. I dunno about other auto-copy platforms, but at least these are how trading works on zulutrade.

Well, it is not exactly a blackbox, you have all the trading history with the traders so you can based your decision to follow or not, based on the executed trades.You can also backtest their performance and simulate what is there to come. I dunno about other auto-copy platforms, but at least these are how trading works on zulutrade.

You have that with black boxes as well. All of that is the same. It has to be published as the trading record of the CTA overseeing the black box.

Well are you mister know-it-all. Regardless, what's your point into users profitability? Which it pretty high with zulutrade. Have you tried the platform, I do you have a live account? or you are simply bouncing back and forth comments?

Well are you mister know-it-all. Regardless, what's your point into users profitability? Which it pretty high with zulutrade. Have you tried the platform, I do you have a live account? or you are simply bouncing back and forth comments?

I don't really have a point into user's profitability, so far as Zulutrade goes. Just commenting that true black boxes work very well. The firm I work for runs the managed futures accounts with them.

As for trying Zulu, no, I have not tried it. I do have an account, however it is a self directed account that uses QST as the user interface/charting platform.

As for my comments, I am mostly just chit chatting back and forth here.

THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN ATTAINABLE IN COMMODITY TRADING CAN WORK FOR YOU, AS WELL AS AGAINST YOU.

One of their highlights is the auto trading. I'm currently checking this out. You just need to have a stable internet connection here though. vbulletin-smile.gif

One of the benefits with a black box running the managed futures account for the broker, is that the client does not even need an internet connection. Their account is run by the box on the broker's side. It's completely hands free for the client.

You can try this Automated Trading Strategies for futures trading. This mechanism allows you to compare hypothetical and traded models, amongst other criterias you can specify.

Thanks,

Matt

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

If anyone stumbles upon the question in 2017, then Quantopian seems to be one option if you are into coding. But if you want to omit the hassle of coding, then Investfly is the best cloud based automated trading platform out there.

BTW Quantopian removed live trading feature, so for live trading you should consider Investfly.

Hi dear traders. I would like you to point me to the best online automated traded platform that you know off. I want to start with forex , on small money , with minimal risk , and i want all the trading done automatically for me by good professional traders. I want a platform with a good ranking system and good signal providers. Any info is welcomed. Thank you in advance.

You can try investfly.com. You can investigate and experiment with paper (automated) trading. The trade can be made live in the stockmarket by connecting the brokers, Tradier and Interactive broker. In the automated portfolio, one can set up target profit and loss, so safeguard the investment. In addition, the backtesting can performed for 1 year or 5 years to run automation in past data.

The Best Automated Trading Software

• Best Overall: Meta Trader 4
  • Best for Options: eOption
  • Best for Stock Trading: Interactive Brokers
  • Best for Forex: Meta Trader 4

The Automation Test Strategy defines a framework for reusable automated scripts and the approach planned by the QA Mentor Automation Expert Department. It outlines the overall plan for automation testing to help ensure a higher ROI, more test coverage, and increased test reliability with quality repetition.

On 10/16/2017 at 8:26 AM, RyanF said:

You can try investfly.com. You can investigate and experiment with paper (automated) trading. The trade can be made live in the stockmarket by connecting the brokers, Tradier and Interactive broker. In the automated portfolio, one can set up target profit and loss, so safeguard the investment. In addition, the backtesting can performed for 1 year or 5 years to run automation in past data.

Didn't know them. Looks interesting. Definitely I'll check it out.