Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

kick buttkowski

Best All In One Broker

Hey Guys, other than IB, can anyone tell me about a really good broker that lets you trade stocks, futures, forex all at one place. I know TOS does this, but their executions when it comes to futures is not the best. The orders sit on the exchange and that's a problem. So, if you have any real experience at a broker that is good or know of someone who is very satisfied with a all in one broker, please post. Thank you.

Hey Guys, other than IB, can anyone tell me about a really good broker that lets you trade stocks, futures, forex all at one place. I know TOS does this, but their executions when it comes to futures is not the best. The orders sit on the exchange and that's a problem. So, if you have any real experience at a broker that is good or know of someone who is very satisfied with a all in one broker, please post. Thank you.

are you looking for the 2nd best broker?

MB also offers futures, stocks, forex.

They are highly rated for forex.

I still have not gotten futures to work with my Ninja. Don't yet know what's wrong.

Futures/stocks requires a separate balance/account from Forex.

I really wanted to use Ninja with equities, but so far, have had too many problems/lockups with the interface between Ninja and the brokerage. I've tried TD, MB so far, but not IB.

I spoke to TOS, and they said their stops are NOT SEEN by the market, as they are stored on TOS servers (NOT stored on your computer, like Ninja does, and NOT at a market maker, who can also take out your stops, and NOT at the exchange where it is viewable by the entire market). So, they are safe, and fast, and not seen by the market, so they are not hit as often as viewable stops. I have found that viewable stops by the market are nearly always hit.

I use both TOS and Tradestation. I would have to choose TOS over Tradestation. I think it would be good to hear some specifics on what you have learned regarding the negatives of TOS?

TOS stands for Think Or Swim now owned by TD Ameritrade.

It would be good to hear from the original poster on why he does not like TOS so we can help him figure out what might be a better choice. Some brokers tend to focus or have a specialty in one area and it may benefit them to do business with them.

Trade station is as good or as bad as IB.

There is not one reliable and proven broker who falls into the category of what you requested,

Ecry platform breaks down once a month and customer don’t have access even to a phone line to change their orders,

I don’t know what your experience is but if you’re a newbie the best thing for you is to choose between TS and IB at least you know your money is safe and someone is on the other side of the phone

I spoke to TOS, and they said their stops are NOT SEEN by the market, as they are stored on TOS servers (NOT stored on your computer, like Ninja does, and NOT at a market maker, who can also take out your stops, and NOT at the exchange where it is viewable by the entire market). So, they are safe, and fast, and not seen by the market, so they are not hit as often as viewable stops. I have found that viewable stops by the market are nearly always hit.
Would you happen to know if all the above about TOS are also true with Open E Cry?

From my point of view Forex-Metal is the best broker in the world. Because the main facilities of her is it is regulated the others are: 35% first deposit bonus;

free automatic trading signals

ECN accounts with low spreads

Leverage up to 1:500 and so on.

I like Open E Cry. (openecry.com)

You've been a member on this forum since 2008 and you have one post... Much appreciated... I like Open E Cry as well but never REALLY k new how they rate among other. anyway thanks for you input!

I am trading with x-DIRECT they trade in stocks,commodities, forex..,etc they are genuine and reliable...go and try this broker...they offer free guaranteed stop loss and automatic rollover..