Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

slick60

EURUSD Et Al Trading

Sometimes you have to just bare your chart of everything and look at basic price. In this hourly chart I am showing my potential wave count for this move up from the 1.2623 low. It has been a difficult move to put a wave pattern to. I still feel it is a corrective move and not THE great move north to the moon at this time - despite all the record short interest.

So at present this interpretation opens the door for this move to continue to a new high to put a final 5th wave in - guessing at the 1.3008 level where it would be equal to the distance traveled of the 2nd wave in this series. That would be the red box shown on previous daily charts.

http://screencast.com/t/5zNYkTcIHM

slick

This 4 hr chart shows where my short term cycle 7 high is due and an alternate price projection of the © and (5)th waves coming together in the 1.3008 area.

http://screencast.com/t/tpwjwWvWUb

Edited by slick60

A quick post to show alternate count which may be giving the glaring message of this move is done. It completes a double zig zag at a relationship of © = 1.382 x (A)

On the 5 min chart waves are out of whack to each other and this can only be a corrective move south at this time in my opinion

Hourly chart shows alternate count in the letters with red boxes on them

2012-01-20_0448 - slick60's library

slick60

Like playing chess with the market makers. What will his next move be to throw up a smoke screen? Trying to keep tabs of possibilities in this 5 minute chart. It changes very quickly as the MM weaves his magic thru the market on the way to getting your account - and trying for mine too!!

2012-01-20_0628 - slick60's library

slick

Very few like an Elliott Wave count because it is so subjective. I agree, however price does not sit still nor does time, thus the wave count can continue to morph into its' final pattern. I am very well aware of this having used EW for over 35 years. When uncertainty reigns hold onto your money - do not flaunt it in front of the market maker because he will not be opposed to snatching it from you. I do not see 100% direction at this time - if somebody does, please help me out.

Edited by slick60

I am guessing at present that the "bid and ask" guys got hammered pretty good yesterday and got too short with their inventory with what I saw as Japanese intervention taking place. These guys have been given the right to facilitate trade and someone had to be taking the wrong side for most of yesterday. The yen cross currencies were worked pretty good and then the single currency boomed a short while later. Today at present I am seeing a somewhat "b" pattern building in the market profile which is supposedly long liquidation and we have a balancing of inventory taking place. From here patterns say we can go up and delta cycles say we have had enough and we can go down for a nice retrace. We are closer to the high than the "to be" low so my money is waiting for some good confirmation.

slick

Here is a look at the EURUSD and the EURCAD 15 min charts that I follow showing nice entry points for 50 pip trades this morning. Nice dark cloud candle stick patterns on both of them. Take a trade on the break of the t-line or less risky with the pullback under the t-line on the 2nd bar.

2012-01-20_0735 - slick60's library

I missed these as I myopically watched fiber. Need to broaden my view to opportunities in the other pairs.

Please post your set-ups if they will help the little guy to win!

It is soooooo easy to look at the left side of the charts.

slick

Here is a snap of the market profile coming into the U.S. session in 25 minutes. Overnight in Europe we have had long liquidation, balancing of inventory taking place. This is the familiar "b" pattern describing such action. As James Dalton describes it - The b-shaped pattern is one that you will see often, and it represents two things: (1) Sellers are primarily liquidating long positions (the opposite of a short-covering rally), rather than a combination of long liquidation and new shorting: and (2) buyers are at least more patient than sellers. This is important to note because these patient buyers are not in it for a "day trade", rather some longer time frame - at least overnight.

2012-01-20_0906 - slick60's library

slick

Where are the trading opportunities? How do I catch a winner? Using hindsight as an example today I wish to show you a snap of my two monitors together in the 15 minute time frame. This is a 15 min price chart ending at 10:30am Jan 17, and a split and squeezed market profile chart of the action of Jan 15 to Jan 17th.

I started studying Elliott Wave about 35 years ago; I have been using Delta cycles from the Delta Phenomenon/Market Matrix for approximately 7 years; I read, followed and studied Wyckoff for a couple years; I have read Tom Williams books and attempted to apply Volume Spread Analysis to my trading; I have books in my library on candlestick charting-Steve Nison; Larry Williams was my hero for commodity trading back in the 70's and now I have been studying market profile for almost 2 years with understanding from James Dalton's two books on the subject. Like most in search of the holy grail of trading. Nobody has shown me how to get rich OR I am I guess a very slow learner. Today I want to show you this example of what will satisfy the appetite of most traders who may read this post. If you do not understand what you are looking at please grab a webinar of Steve Mauro at https://www.marketmakersforex.com/videos.php . He is doing another webinar at 4pm Jan 22/12 at this site if u may be interested https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/130618042 . PLEASE DO NOT THINK that I am in any way connected to MMfx or CompassFX . Someone pointed me to his site a couple months ago and to me it was in fact "like he says-the last piece of the puzzle".

In the chart attached I have more than what Steve talks about but at present I think it is good information to have for me anyway.

If this information is of any value to you, please all you lurkers and others, take 2 minutes to go to your keypad and say so. Thank you in advance. Trading is a difficult business to me and I will focus more on trading.

2012-01-22_0722 - slick60's library

slick60

We are just about at the level I am expecting a correction.

This level in here at the Large Quarter of 1.3000, in EW wave count this wave 4 will equal wave 2 at 1.3008, as shown on chart 1.3002 is a 1.144 fib retrace and pric e in this area will support the delta cycle count as shown on the 4 hr chart and also longer term on the daily charts.

This is an area to watch very closely for a pullback at this time I think.

2012-01-23_0628 - slick60's library

slick

Edited by slick60

I am looking at the 1.3030 level for potential high. Have order in to sell short at 1.3025

slick

Buy stop 1.3045

Uncomfortable with flattened tops on shorter term charts - position taken off 1.30249

Edited by slick60

There are fib retracements up to the 1.3046 level at this time, a naked POC from Jan 4 at 1.3037, the yearly high is in view at 1.3076, the hesitation quarter is at 1.3075 -

Enough stuff for me to stand aside and let this market prove itself to me before I short it again.

Opportunity came this morning long with the break of the balanced Asian session as shown on this profile chart

http://screencast.com/t/FRp3cO0BqIIV

slick60

With the delta cycle points coming due at this point I have to be alert for a turn to the downside for a retracement or continuation of the total move. I am treating this still as a corrective wave 4 for the red box to complete before the final move down in this series. I can get fooled but this is my view at this time. I have a corrective level of 1.3075 as a .382 retrace which may be met during the Asian session or into tomorrow morning. The high due is the ITD delta cycle high 2 as shown on the Delta chart.

This may be the total retrace OR we can go down and then come back to a new high perhaps around the 50% retrace level of 1.3215 by the end of this month or into 1st week of February. There is a medium term cycle high due on the 7th of February which may come early (if not in at this time). 4 hour cycle points are for a low due on this 9pm bar and then into a high sometime tomorrow - I suspect early in the cycle.

Narrow range balancing overnight and little pop tomorrow to set up a short trade perhaps. That is what I look for at this time.

2012-01-23_1738 - slick60's library

Delta chart 2012-01-23_1756 - slick60's library

slick60

Hey slick, do you use market profile exclusively on EUR/USD? I've used it on the S&P, but not the currencies.

Hi Tim

Read your profile and see we have traded the same things, ES and 6E. I traded ES exclusively for about 1 1/2 years and moved to the 6E when S & P was in the doldrums and volatility/opportunities looked better in currencies. I tried some of the same entry techniques for the 6E as I heard in the JPJ trading room and they did not work as well. MP does seem to be very good in currencies however. It really is the only TRUE barometer of price activity in forex that I can see.

slick

I have a market profile snap to show with a couple labels on same. Please note the shape "b" pattern and the end of session,as I keep them, price spike. James Dalton teaches in Markets in Profile that "late spikes are often the completion of an auction when they follow the "b" and "P" patterns". I feel there was a lot of short interest put on the books while everyone went on a buying rampage for a week. Someone took the short side of all that buying and the only way to get paid is to reverse the market. It is not only us, the little retail trader that places orders through the bid and ask market makers. Big money also uses the MM's to facilitate trade and have to keep him in the game. Subsequently Big money will allow the MM to get his ass out of hawk and get paid.

I view this pause at present to allow more distribution to take place at higher prices. We may not put in a new high above this morning but rest assured the bottom will fall out of this market when the inventory has been balanced once again.

Hope this makes sense.

2012-01-24_1003 - slick60's library

slick60

I am sitting here this morning with a short bias - that is not good! I should be waiting for the market to tell me where it wants to go. The better than expected German business climate gave a little opportunity for the market makers to suck in some longs and roll more of their inventory at higher levels. From yesterday's shakeout we had a grinding trend day back up to about where we started. However in the process we plotted a warning sign in the market profile - the "P" pattern - just before the end of session spike. This was perhaps a sign that the market was having a difficult time going north. The 30 pip Asian range and into the euro/London session continues to say the same. We have the FOMC minutes and rate at 12:30pm EST today. MPC to release statement in about 1/2 hour.

We moved into the next large quarter above 1.3000 couple days ago and have been having trouble getting up through the hesitation zone which is at 1.3075. Resistance resides at that level and that may be something holding back right now.

My Delta point daily cycle high is past due but we are in an up market. This is normal behavior. It tells me that once our high is in place we should move in a correction lower BUT this high will be taken out over the next few weeks.

I took a short at 1.3032 and was going to hold. Nothing says we cannot go higher in here, the narrow ranges may turn into support rather than resistance.

Profile snap shows narrow ranges and the 4am spike. AND as I take this snap the SOB goes south

2012-01-25_0428 - slick60's library

If & when we transition the hesitation zone we should make a move toward the next large quarter at 1.3250. Beneath that is where I think we will run into our corrective high in the 1.3200 area and then complete our move south.

http://screencast.com/t/EFOsKGGVxDPg

slick

Edited by slick60

Have a 4 hr chart here showing a wave count of 5 waves complete and now into a retrace. Ont the hourly chart I have labeled the waves (A) thru (E) as they appear to be broken down into 3's which to me is another sign that this move is corrective and not impulsive. I would like to point out that this 5 wave move is what I consider "text book" in as much as the 2nd wave was a flat and the 4th wave a zig zag satisfying the rule of alternation and the relationship of the 1st wave to the 3rd and 5th in this case. Looks good to me - has the right look.

I apologize if the numbers scattered all over the chart are confusing. I know what they mean and quickly see them or don't see them. 4 hr cycle times for highs and lows are also shown on this chart. Possible area of retrace for this move to take us down to before the completion on the upside.

2012-01-25_0550 - slick60's library

slick60

If any of you folks have read back on this thread you know that I have mentioned Steve Mauro and his market makers. Here is a snap showing somewhat of what he teaches which is quite valid. Asia high and low get set by the dealer and they go sideways into the euro session generally. The MM will make his quick move trapping traders to his benefit and then reverse the market. Today his opportunity was on the release of euro economic information that they knew the info beforehand and spiked the market. It went to a 1.144 x the Asia range and reversed. The entry point is shown where to take the trade and the rest is now history in the making.

Hope this helps somewhat.

2012-01-25_0732 - slick60's library

slick60

Had to hydrate my cat in mid post otherwise price would look better. Will take a snap and show a target on market profile

http://screencast.com/t/Kp9ER35J

In this post I wish to point out how the delta cycles come into play in my work. I know that few if any of you folks reading my posts know anything about the Delta Phenomenon aka The Market Matrix.

I am giving you target levels that I feel will be achieved and my reasoning for them. I have previously mentioned the 1.2875 level as a possible retrace and here I would like to mention that not only is it a 1.618 x the 1st move down yesterday but it is also a midpoint in the Quarters Theory. ( You guys should read that book-good information ). Geez it looks like we may get there very quickly - and if we do then the retrace level may very well be lower. However time needs to be somewhat satisfied and on this chart you can see that we are now moving down to an ITD (Intermediate term Delta) #3 low which is due on average on Feb 6th. In an up market this point will normally come early and more than likely will on this occasion. Maybe very early!

Note that in the overall down market the blue ITD 1 came late and now the blue ITD 2 has also. Also note the red MTD 9 low (Medium term Delta) also came quite late - normal. The MTD 10 high is next turning target.

We are moving down to the MTD 11 due around 1st week of March in my view. For those of you who feel we have turned the corner and now we are on the stairway to heaven I will say this. Be careful. If a cycle low was coming at the last turn then the low ITD and MTD points would not have been late. They will be early or on time.

Enough said here - I lose my readers with big posts. Most traders like wham bam thank you mam.

2012-01-25_0856 - slick60's library

slick60

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.