Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Aussie3228

AudUSd

If we break 10596 today, I would be willing to take a short on bounce to 10625.

with a S/L @ 10652, and a TP @ 10530

This is based on price action.

On the Fundamental side, a lot has to do with bad news rumors, murmers, rumbling about

China growth slowing down, and what the RBA is going to do at the next interest rate meeting.

Gold falling and aud correlated to gold, aud should be falling as well.

I think it is worth watching aud/nzd, may consider going long above 1.2920

aud/usd longs seem to be dangerous at the moments...gold is falling pretty fast...

I think it is worth watching aud/nzd, may consider going long above 1.2920

aud/usd longs seem to be dangerous at the moments...gold is falling pretty fast...

I have never treaded aussie/kiwi, But I will keep an eye on it.

I am very happy with A/U, for a while I thought it may not print a lower low on the Daily.

Very happy with GBP/USD.

I used to have the GBP/USD Tags on my car... I switched to GBP/JPY when they became available:

When these bcame availeable, I got these:

plate.jpg.760358c8225934ab27bfb7932bb7edf5.jpg

_cfimg490752827729194880.PNG.3240ac82206f26ecfe57d42921c77543.PNG

Nice rally in G/J recently. Did you trade it?

I have never treaded aussie/kiwi, But I will keep an eye on it.

I am very happy with A/U, for a while I thought it may not print a lower low on the Daily.

Very happy with GBP/USD.

I used to have the GBP/USD Tags on my car... I switched to GBP/JPY when they became available:

When these bcame availeable, I got these:

The RBA will be realsing "The Financial Stability Review will be released at 11.30 am on: Weds March 28th.

On the 3d of April we get the next central bank statement on interest rates.

a former RBA board member Solomon Lew had this to say:

"I really believe the Reserve Bank has mishandled the mining boom to the great detriment of the non-mining sector and particularly retail, which is one of the key drivers of economic activity,"

"I'd be calling on the Reserve Bank to cut interest rates by 50 to 75 basis points at the next meeting. I think the Australian economy's in trouble."

The story cab be found here:

| The Australian

So, The real question as far as we are concerned, is when does the "Rumor/Fact" start pricing in?

5aa710e14aa16_audusdd03232012.gif.thumb.jpeg.0c1adcdbe895d165b93bd2de661ad63a.jpeg

Edited by Mysticforex

thank you for the schedule :)

I guess a 0.5 cut would be enough to see a free fall to the parity level.

Did they make the cut or is it still concerns over China? AUD.USD trading at 1.037 level now.

CYP

The RBA will be realsing "The Financial Stability Review will be released at 11.30 am on: Weds March 28th.

On the 3d of April we get the next central bank statement on interest rates.

a former RBA board member Solomon Lew had this to say:

"I really believe the Reserve Bank has mishandled the mining boom to the great detriment of the non-mining sector and particularly retail, which is one of the key drivers of economic activity,"

"I'd be calling on the Reserve Bank to cut interest rates by 50 to 75 basis points at the next meeting. I think the Australian economy's in trouble."

The story cab be found here:

| The Australian

So, The real question as far as we are concerned, is when does the "Rumor/Fact" start pricing in?

So I'm sim-trading the AUD.USD and still trying to figure out patterns of this currency pair. My question is, if Australia cuts interest rates by 50-75 basis points, we should expect to see a rise in the AUD.USD pair, correct? Or do I have this backwards? Any help on this silly question would be appreciated.

Still learning,

CYP