Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

lylec305

Easylanguage Day Trading Results

You're the moron. Think about what you just said. I posted my results, you think they're not real but you post nothing. Before shooting your mouth off, let's see what you have. You most likely have nothing to share, And can you count beyond 1? You must be a big peanut, maybe king of the peanut gallary...

You are kidding right? I simply asked in my first post to you if you could post more than 1 days results and you said " I just added stoploss code to my strategy.." Either you don't know how to comprehend the English language, or you ignored my question in the very first post. I was simply asking for more than 1 day of data. I wasn't even asking proof of your RJO account statements or anything like that (which some people ask for by the way). But your hostility towards other people here with your responses and blatantly ignoring me (or your ignorance), proves that you are just a troll.

Here is a program I am running that has real live results...and no I didn't write it but I use it and it makes me money! It's no where near as "perfect" as yours, so no it will not make me a millionaire overnight, but I am VERY pleased to have any return over 10% a year on my investments. I guess you should be happy with your $100 million yacht, and 10 Bugatti veyrons that program spits out....here are real results (56% win ratio I am happy with) Oh...and that is with commission included...

gold_prog_dec_results.thumb.png.c463963c789d767db0e2deceea56bb50.png

gold_dec_weekly_performance.thumb.png.611e5940ce026fc15e1a92a170d4b834.png

gold_dec_equity_curve_area.thumb.png.6db522326038aaf3fe272fc7aa56bf1c.png

You're the moron. Think about what you just said. I posted my results, you think they're not real but you post nothing. Before shooting your mouth off, let's see what you have. You most likely have nothing to share, And can you count beyond 1? You must be a big peanut, maybe king of the peanut gallary...

Hello, lylec305.

I have been coding and trading since the 1970s. When I first started out posting my methods and indicators on forums (TradeStation, eSignal), the forum bullies attacked me, too. I battled back and wound up getting banned. I would hate to see that happen to you.

May I suggest you read, "Tim Ferriss Scam! Practical Tactics for Dealing with Haters". Just google what's between the quotes to find his blog post and video.

I also borrow this Dr. Sivaraman quote to reply to forum bullies:

“I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion.”

Happy Holidays.

P.S. Interesting this thread was featured in the TL Newsletter that was in my inbox this morning.

Hello, lylec305.

I have been coding and trading since the 1970s. When I first started out posting my methods and indicators on forums (TradeStation, eSignal), the forum bullies attacked me, too. I battled back and wound up getting banned. I would hate to see that happen to you.

May I suggest you read, "Tim Ferriss Scam! Practical Tactics for Dealing with Haters". Just google what's between the quotes to find his blog post and video.

I also borrow this Dr. Sivaraman quote to reply to forum bullies:

“I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion.”

Happy Holidays.

P.S. Interesting this thread was featured in the TL Newsletter that was in my inbox this morning.

RumpledOne...I wasn't trying to be a hater. I was genuinely interested in the beginning until I saw him attack the other posters and then ignored my simple request. Was it too much to ask for more than 5 hours of data?

I mean if he isn't sharing how it is done, or any open source code what are we suppose to respond with? "OMG you are so awesome! How do you make $500 in 4 hours with 99% win ratio!!! You are the man!!!"

come on...we are not being haters...we just are realists wanting some explanations and more results. Otherwise if posters don't want to share, why post? Attention whores? :missy:

RumpledOne...I wasn't trying to be a hater. I was genuinely interested in the beginning until I saw him attack the other posters and then ignored my simple request. Was it too much to ask for more than 5 hours of data?

I mean if he isn't sharing how it is done, or any open source code what are we suppose to respond with? "OMG you are so awesome! How do you make $500 in 4 hours with 99% win ratio!!! You are the man!!!"

come on...we are not being haters...we just are realists wanting some explanations and more results. Otherwise if posters don't want to share, why post? Attention whores? :missy:

I have been down that road. Someone asks for more. Then someone else asks for even more. And it never stops!

Wouldn't it be better to sit back, wait and let the thread starter share? Who knows what could be revealed IF ONLY the thread starter got a chance to post without being attacked or have demands thrown in their face?

Trading it tough (though simple) and you need thick skin, however, that doesn't give the reader the right to be rude or unkind. It's too bad ALL forums don't allow the thread starter to moderate their threads. Most of the rude comments would never see the light of day!!