Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

phoenix01

Trading Pullbacks Intraday

Yes I've spent week at a time looking at time and sales and a simple chart of the ES. Its just erratic, sometimes you think you've noticed something and then it falls apart the next day. You were right i should stick at it for longer. Is there something that i can look at to aid my analysis? Volume by price?

Also I've noticed between platforms that time and sales can be very different, on ninjatrader zenfire the trades generally seem to be split up and smaller and on other platforms it seems to be grouped together and you see far larger order more of the time. Or am i simply missing the point and it doesn't matter.

Zen fire has a good feed generally speaking, should be fine. Don't focus on just the time and sales. Just have it to the side, and refer to it if you feel you need to. Just staring at it without purpose will make you crazy. If something on your chart looks interesting, then look at the time and sales then. What is your "simple chart" of ES?

Don't worry about volume at price for now IMO; if you need it later, add it. But don't muddy the waters further right now. By the way, today volume has been difficult for me to read, so sometimes it will be clear, others it won't. Should be a bit more normal in the coming weeks as holiday volume disappears. Give it some time.

Yes I've spent week at a time looking at time and sales and a simple chart of the ES. Its just erratic, sometimes you think you've noticed something and then it falls apart the next day. ....

some people looking at an airplane's dashboard

would have the same comment regarding

the various dials and needles' movements -- they just move erratically.

ps. make sure you understand the difference between "comment" and "conclusion".

Edited by Tams

I understand what your saying and iam trying to read that information through volume and CD. How do you read the volume/interest? However without candlesticks, how do you decided this is point i get, its going to stop around this area.

Stick with what you know. If you know Japanese Candlestick analysis and I assumed you did because you mentioned Hammer patterns...there's no explanation why you wouldn't continue using it unless it didn't work for you in the past.

Simply, if it ain't broke...don't fix it.

In contrast, if you don't know Japanese Candlestick analysis and only mentioned it because someone else is using it or you have been using it without success...post some charts involving that "pullback" price action you've described that have Hammer patterns if you want some help because these are topics that easily get lost in explanations without chart examples.

If you're not willing to do that...move on to something else that already contains plenty of chart examples to go along with the explanations to help you understand so that you can integrate (merge) into that price action you've been describing about "pullbacks".

Edited by wrbtrader

some people looking at an airplane's dashboard

would have the same comment regarding

the various dials and needles' movements -- they just move erratically.

ps. make sure you understand the difference between "comment" and "conclusion".

How is this comment beneficial to me or anyone else reading this thread? Yes i am confused and not sure what to do and what to look for.

Stick with what you know. If you know Japanese Candlestick analysis and I assumed you did because you mentioned Hammer patterns...there's no explanation why you wouldn't continue using it unless it didn't work for you in the past.

In contrast, if you don't know Japanese Candlestick analysis and only mentioned it because someone else is using it or you have been using it without success...post some charts involving that "pullback" price action you've described that have Hammer patterns if you want some help because these are topics that easily get lost in explanations without chart examples.

If you're not willing to do that...move on to something else that already contains plenty of chart examples to go along with the explanations to help you understand so that you can integrate (merge) into that price action you've been describing about "pullbacks".

Ive spent quiet a bit of time on candlestick and been using them since the start of my trading. But it just seems difficult to get any sort of risk to reward edge with candlesticks on say the 5 minute chart on the ES.

I get the impression that it has not worked for phoenix. In which case, perhaps sticking with what he knows will not help. Perhaps a fundamental shift in how he views the markets is in order. Just my :2c:

Phoenix, why not post a chart as wrb suggested? It's a good starting point.

Ive spent quiet a bit of time on candlestick and been using them since the start of my trading. But it just seems difficult to get any sort of risk to reward edge with candlesticks on say the 5 minute chart on the ES.

I don't know how your using candlestick pattern let alone pullback price actions. In addition, I don't know what exactly you're having problems with because you're using generic explanations without any chart examples.

Anyways, its absolutely critical that you post chart examples with any of the stuff you've been asking questions about or have used along with your interpretation of what you've been doing that's problematic. Without it...you're going to find yourself continuing asking questions whenever someone shows up and mentions another method for using with trading pullbacks.

My point is that there's a possibility that you already have a good method of trading pullbacks whatever that may be. Yet, you're just using it incorrectly or you have poor trade management after entry. Further, such can't be verified because nobody really knows what's on your monitors when you trade. That's why when it comes to talking about technical analysis methods...at some point you really need to see it (visual representation).

there is only one thing for certain......if you wait for a pullback you will capture every loss when that pullback fails, and yet you will miss some of the winners as the pullback does not pullback far enough, or never comes. Its a trade off.

:2c:

One of the advantages of this style of trading is that you can use limit orders for entry and (profitable) exits (though it's going to be a market order to get out at a loss). Not needing to worry about the effects of slippage therefore makes it much easier to have confidence in the results of backtests where you require price to trade through the limit order - in fact, the such results should represent a 'worst case' scenario.

However, the effect that SIUYA describes above will only ever be exaggerated by the use of limit orders.

I use a similar strategy to sr100. I also use a basic low of high bar break and high of low bar break to signal shorts and longs. (i.e. we pullback in an uptrend I wait for the high of the lowest bar to break before entering long, vice versa for shorts).

Iam talking about generally trading the first pullback after a strong momentum wave up for down. Wasn't meant to sound like a specific case. For example the ES may have a strong directional move at the open, how can one trade the pullback to this move. Or the market may range at the open and then we get a strong breakout, how does one trade the pullback?
here is an example of how a trade a PB on a 5 minute ES. i keep it pretty simple looking for specific things.

first i look at the general context. is the intermediate trend of the day trend up or down. a glance at the 89 SMA generally tells me this. i notice the angle of the 89 sma as that indicates strenght of intermediate trend. also is the trend just a smaller trend within a larger trading range of the day or has it been a bear trend most of the session up to this point? if it is a smaller trend within a trading range then generally not advisable to trade as a continuation of the trend if the pullback is at an extreme of the range as price perhaps is simply near R/S and maybe reversing back up to opposite side of the range. during this general overview i also take note of general context conditions of candlesticks. are they mostly bearish with larger tails at top (in a downtrend) or bullish with larger tails at bottom. plus the size of the bars. all this indicates weakness or strenght thus helps me determine probabilty if a pullback will evolve into a continuation of the previous trend as opposed to price reversing. i also take note on what happended to vol during the pullback. was it may on less or on more volume than previous bars (i.e. last few bars).

next i look at more immediate stuff... the slope of the pullback if steep or more sideways. bars in pullback..size? bearish? bullish? followthru ..no follow thru? big tails? small tails. if the more immediate context then validates taking a chance for a continuation of the intermediate trend then i look to enter the trade. usually 1 tick above or below the previous bar but on occasions will opt for a better entry if i think conditions warrant doing so. to not confuse i won't mention those conditions. trying to keep things simple.

btw the screenshot is ES on april 4th 2012 if i remember correctly. it was in afternoon.

PB.jpg.83375613b6f3b61ea1653c9c4dd672d3.jpg

Edited by Patuca

I took a look at the screenshot. Can these exact rules be applied consistently?
no. nothing is exact in the markets. these are not rules but general guidelines. they will fail at times. hopefully they give a slight edge (which is all you need really). basically the principles these guidelines undergird are:

view towards larger intraday context. does the market appear weak or strong (size of bars and bearish vs bulish (more bearish or more bullish bars (indicates where tarding pressure is)? trading near previous support/resistance? trading near previous days H/L. what is general intermediate trend of the day (markets tend to keep doing what they are doing-(inertia).

more immediate context i.e.PB itself). is it a flag? wedge? slope? size of bars? bearish/ bullish bars. tails on top or bottom of bars? volume on pullback (generally you want to see less vol on pullbacks for a continuation of trend)?

is there followthrough on the bars of the immediate context i.e the PB context? for example in the chart we see pullback starts with what appears to be a fairly large bullish reversal bar but 3 bars later we have a bullish bar still but a large tail on top. this indicates sellers coming in the market. next bar is bullish..makes a lower low than previous bar and has a tail on top. this indicates selling pressure still there and PB may be ending. I would place an order to short 1 or two ticks below this last bull bar because if market continues down, and i get in then, then chances are i can make at least a 1 to 2 point scalp to the next pullback. i lock in profit on next pullback and wait to see what that pullback does and if favorable i re-enter short. in this case the pullback was a 1 bar pullback it was favorable for an additional 3 pts. an alternative is to hold through second pullback, however one runs the risks of the second pullback retracing to far and taking away the first 1.5 to 2 point profit. another alternative is to unload part of postion at first pullback and let the rest run to the next pullback. however, there was a good reason for doing this. will explain in next post.

in summary:

1) larger intraday context

2) PB context

3) PB volume

4) PB follow through

certainly not perfect. trading is always an uncertain business. you just have to look for an edge and basically take a gamble you "might" be right. i am ok with that. it is a foggy world. if you don't like the word gamble you can substitute "risk" for it.

5aa711aa4d215_ESPB2.jpg.90cc359217ca3083f1e4e69382411680.jpg

case for holding thru 1st PB

1) 20 ema running at a nice slope down on first leg down of the measured move and is also trading under the 89 sma

2) urgency on top half of measured move. fairly large bear bars slight to no overlap.

3) small to no tails on first half of measured move

4) increasing volume but not excessive vol

these observations lead credence to a possible measured move 2nd leg down at least as big as the first leg of the measured move down. as mentioned earlier in previous post different ways to trade it. whatever floats your boat. you just gotta take the gamble (risk if the word gamble annoys you).

nothing is certain. but you got place your bets when odds favor your desired outcome. you also have to know when to fold up and get out of the trade.

1) taking too long to pan out

2) to many doji bars indicating both sides battling it out and neither in control

3) PB's too big or too many bars (if too many bars then action to the left of PB is losing its influence on price.

4) pain level too much (that is subjective..each have their level..use stops to control that for yourself)

in this case 2nd PB of this measured move down was a one bar pullback and trend immediatley resumed in direction of previous trend with urgency. notice largest bar in 2nd half of measured move has quite abit more comparative vol than previous bars..indicates move down may be exhausting itself...time to start looking to possible get out as measured move as also been reached or close to being reached.

bye

PB3.jpg.27912c6623763823d18610aeb96c07a3.jpg

Edited by Patuca

no. nothing is exact in the markets. these are not rules but general guidelines. they will fail at times. hopefully they give a slight edge (which is all you need really). basically the principles these guidelines undergird are:.....

Price is exact. But how do you test a method that is inconsistent? Especially when the inconsistent parts are not equally applicable in each repetition of the method?

It is difficult to share a method or strategy with someone if it requires a unique point of view.

Edited by 4EverMaAT

Price is exact. But how do you test a method that is inconsistent? Especially when the inconsistent parts are not equally applicable in each repetition of the method?

It is difficult to share a method or strategy with someone if it requires a unique point of view.

the world isn't. Price may not be. Vol certainly isn't. You aren't. Science isn't. Even applying the most perfect science to the markets aka as math will render different results because the market is not aware of math :missy:

The best i can tell you is printout 100 charts from last 10 years. Look at pb and price action around them and you might observe what i am talking about. If you are looking for perfection or the perfect system or perfect back testing then you are in the wrong business. All methods are inconsistent. That is why there are SL.

Just when you think you have the market figured out it will kick your ass. :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.